culady
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by culady on Dec 3, 08 9:48 AM
Hi Prpldva
Thanks for the answer. I am a 70 year old heavy duty gamer. In the old days I looked for games like Myst, but got pretty tired of wandering all around looking for obscure items. Then some years ago I discovered HO. My first was I Spy-Spooky Mansion. I was hooked. Then I found BFG. I have a pretty full library of HO. I tried a Nancy Drew some time ago but as I recall was not particularly impressed & didn't stick with it. I have all MCF and WAS particularly impressed with RTR. So I have been looking for something else. I am not expecting to find anything as exciting as RTR until BFG comes out with the next one, but I need something to play.Thanks again.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 6, 08 11:55 PM
culady wrote:Hi Prpldva
Thanks for the answer. I am a 70 year old heavy duty gamer. In the old days I looked for games like Myst, but got pretty tired of wandering all around looking for obscure items. Then some years ago I discovered HO. My first was I Spy-Spooky Mansion. I was hooked. Then I found BFG. I have a pretty full library of HO. I tried a Nancy Drew some time ago but as I recall was not particularly impressed & didn't stick with it. I have all MCF and WAS particularly impressed with RTR. So I have been looking for something else. I am not expecting to find anything as exciting as RTR until BFG comes out with the next one, but I need something to play.Thanks again.


You're very welcome! LOL My First Hidden object was I spy as well!

Loved all the Myst games. have you played safecracker? Excellent!

 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by katrina8433 on Dec 12, 08 6:31 PM
Please help me, cannot find the docks on my map what have i done wrong HELP!

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 12, 08 7:22 PM
katrina8433 wrote:Please help me, cannot find the docks on my map what have i done wrong HELP!


Hi Katrina- welcome to the forums!

The docks will appear after you call the transport company. Go home and call the number off the phone list you got from the warehouse.

Edited on 12/12/2008 at 7:23:06 PM PST


 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by katrina8433 on Dec 12, 08 7:44 PM
thanks prpldva i am glad i joined.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 12, 08 7:46 PM
katrina8433 wrote:thanks prpldva i am glad i joined.


You're very welcome! Have fun and enjoy the game!

 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by katrina8433 on Dec 12, 08 8:38 PM
i was so upset because of the docks, i forgot how to enlarge inventory items to compare to the petroglyphs. DUMB DUMBO

Edited on 12/12/2008 at 8:40:47 PM PST


 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by esterel on Jan 12, 09 10:19 AM
the color of murder is the best game i've ever played
special thanks for the producers and big fish games

by the way katrine you have to double right-click to enlarge the inventory item

 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by to_the_rescue_13 on Jan 14, 09 12:07 AM
Hi
I was wondering if there was sheet music for the color of murder. If so, does anyone know where I could find it? My mom liked the music and I wanted to learn it, but I can't play by ear. The particular music piece am looking for is the one that is played in the church and possibly at the place where the petrographs were.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 14, 09 12:16 AM
to_the_rescue_13 wrote:Hi
I was wondering if there was sheet music for the color of murder. If so, does anyone know where I could find it? My mom liked the music and I wanted to learn it, but I can't play by ear. The particular music piece am looking for is the one that is played in the church and possibly at the place where the petrographs were.


Don't know - you can contact MDNA games at mikael.nyqvist@telia.com- got this from the website.

 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by to_the_rescue_13 on Jan 14, 09 12:22 AM
prpldva wrote:
to_the_rescue_13 wrote:Hi
I was wondering if there was sheet music for the color of murder. If so, does anyone know where I could find it? My mom liked the music and I wanted to learn it, but I can't play by ear. The particular music piece am looking for is the one that is played in the church and possibly at the place where the petrographs were.


Don't know - you can contact MDNA games at mikael.nyqvist@telia.com- got this from the website.


Thanks. I'll try that now.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 14, 09 12:25 AM
to_the_rescue_13 wrote:
prpldva wrote:
to_the_rescue_13 wrote:Hi
I was wondering if there was sheet music for the color of murder. If so, does anyone know where I could find it? My mom liked the music and I wanted to learn it, but I can't play by ear. The particular music piece am looking for is the one that is played in the church and possibly at the place where the petrographs were.


Don't know - you can contact MDNA games at mikael.nyqvist@telia.com- got this from the website.


Thanks. I'll try that now.


you're very welcome! Hope they can help you

 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by afunny09 on Jan 25, 09 7:29 PM
Where is the boat hook? I recieved the fish hook but cant find the boat one.

 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by atwoodlady on Feb 28, 09 6:37 AM
Wahoo.....SO happy to find this forum!!!!!

I was having problems finding the oil also...thanks!

I really didn't want a walkthrough with all the answers but glad I found this forum to get a hint when I am stuck.

I have found lots of items for my inventory and haven't used many yet. SO I am assuming I have a way to go to finish this game.

Nay

 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum -- PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE!!!!!

[Post New]by greenlady0427 on Mar 10, 09 7:38 PM
Please help me I am done in the Theatre Workshop and I can not figure out how to get out for the life of me. I see a number keypad but I don't know what the code is? Can somebody help me get out of the Theatre Workshop so I can visit Iris. PLEASE HELP I would like to continue the game.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum -- PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE!!!!!

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 10, 09 8:55 PM
greenlady0427 wrote:Please help me I am done in the Theatre Workshop and I can not figure out how to get out for the life of me. I see a number keypad but I don't know what the code is? Can somebody help me get out of the Theatre Workshop so I can visit Iris. PLEASE HELP I would like to continue the game.


Hi greenlady0427- welcome to the forums!

From the double doors by the stairs, turn around and walk a few steps back into the room. Turn around and look northwest. There is a single door on the left.

 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by greenlady0427 on Mar 15, 09 7:19 PM
Thanks so much you are such a big help!!!!

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 15, 09 7:25 PM
greenlady0427 wrote:Thanks so much you are such a big help!!!!


You're very welcome! Have fun with the game!

 

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by deewee49 on Dec 20, 09 6:08 PM
Apparently, I am just not sharp enough to catch on to this game. I went to Gameboomer and that didn't help me one bit. The hints in the notebook are not a very big help to me, although I have been able to find some of the clues, I cannot seem to apply them. I am very frustrated and want to know if Bigfish will refund my money!

 
momma7612
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by momma7612 on Jan 11, 10 10:32 AM
IS THERE WALKTHOUGH FOR THIS GAME ANYWHERE I CAN FIND

 
 
 
 
Go to: