Re:Mystic Diary: Haunted Island - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by huntington101 on Aug 14, 10 9:14 AM

thecatspjs
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by thecatspjs on Aug 14, 10 9:19 AM
I bought the first one and liked it, but was disappointed by the ending. It seemed kind of a letdown to me. So I'm downloading this one and will give it a try. Hopefully it will be worth a game credit.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Aug 14, 10 9:26 AM
It is worth a game credit...........

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Aug 14, 10 2:18 PM
Jadakiss2000 wrote:
heatherington wrote:Some of you must be hard to please. I thought this was a good game. Not great by any standards, but good and I'm going to buy it. It was not too hard to figure out. I made it to the lava flow part and I think it is a good challenge but not too hard. What more do you want in a hidden object game? You want no timer, hints to fill fast and to be intelligent enough to help the game along, you want your skip meter to fill up pretty fast so you can skip through those stupid mini games, and you want to be able to fast forward through the cut scenes and all the writing so you can get as far as possible while playing the free 60 minutes. And, if I actually get thrown out of the game because I used up all my time, I consider it good enough to buy because it was entertaining.

I hear you!

Ditto ditto.. I am open to playing almost any HOG/IHOG/FROG if there are no major bugs or hard puzzles you can't skip (2nd Dream Chronicles still sits unfinished with that blasted chess repeat the pattern.. impossible!!) but notice so many more negative reviews (a few I've seen have only liked 2-3 games ever and always without fail post every single time they HATE it) I have now 50 HOGs I have finished (new and old I play um all) since I joined in March, so I'm not a beginner but I also find the time people say they finish the games way too fast.. guess I like to read and enjoy the games not rush through them either.

I also like sparkles, find the difference, jigsaw mini games and lots of dialog!! LOL
Guess I'm the odd fish out.

At any rate I loved the first game so will be buying this sequel.

Edited on 08/14/2010 at 2:21:49 PM PST

Pinky559
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Pinky559 on Aug 14, 10 9:02 PM
HI AIDREUFAVRE READ YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT THE WALKTHROUGH. WHERE IS THIS WINDOWS KEY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT???? WHEN I NEED THE WALKTHROUGH AND ITS QUITE OFTEN I HIT THE TAB KEY AND ALT KEY AT THE SAME TIME...

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Aug 15, 10 1:33 PM
Pinky559 wrote:HI AIDREUFAVRE READ YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT THE WALKTHROUGH. WHERE IS THIS WINDOWS KEY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT???? WHEN I NEED THE WALKTHROUGH AND ITS QUITE OFTEN I HIT THE TAB KEY AND ALT KEY AT THE SAME TIME...

I'm guessing not every keyboard has it, but mine has a "flying window" icon key to the left of the Alt key on the left side - between the Ctrl key and the Alt key, more specifically.

And yes that is often the easiest way to get out of a game - I've used it a lot when games freeze up on me and I need to get out for that reason.

MrsM17
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by MrsM17 on Aug 15, 10 5:37 PM
I played the trial and was really into it and the time was up. I purchashed the game and have played it twice already. During the trial I got stuck and had nowhere to go but I was determined not to give up. I'm glad I stuck with it because it is an interesting game.

[Post New]by dianafromtexas on Apr 3, 11 5:53 PM
[b]I THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! I was just getting started when the 60 minute trial was over . I can't buy games because I am credit card impaired but this was the best game I have played in YEARS!!!

HOPE THERE ARE MORE AND MORE OF THEM!!!

Go to: