Additionally...

[Post New]by MrsWolfie09 on Sep 17, 09 1:28 PM
What it did was drop me from Level 51 back to Level 16.. which is really a bummer!

Re:Welcome to Cradle of Rome forum

[Post New]by Morlon77 on Sep 22, 09 3:32 AM
Hello,

My wife is playing this game for quite a while and got to level 40 or something like that.
I have started a new game with a new player ingame. The problem is, that every time my wife logs in with her ingame acc she starts with level 15. Does someone has a solution for this? When we change players, I don't have a problem with missing levels.

Thanks.

[Post New]by leonardwood on Dec 6, 09 10:09 AM
i have had cradleofrome paid for for sometime and recently had to have my computer nuked. upon trying to recover my games i cant seem to get a clean download of this game. error msg keeps coming up and advisory stating download failed

[Post New]by nelo423 on Dec 13, 09 3:12 PM
I have a question regarding ncradle of persia--what do you need to do to finish the game? Have been therte several times but don't know what they want.

[Post New]by GregDz on Dec 26, 09 7:49 AM
Level 51?!? I'm still stuck getting by this double layer pyramid in the New Town. Oh The Problems of a Peasent. Advise?

Peasent Problems

[Post New]by GregDz on Dec 26, 09 10:54 PM
Level 51 ! Congratulations! I'm still stuck on this double thick pyramid in the New Town.

Genet1770
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Genet1770 on Mar 13, 10 3:36 PM
This game has been out for awhile now, and I don't know if the developers of the game even check these threads for feedback, but I'm new to this game, so here's my two cents.

First off, I LOVE this game! I always hate the expression addictive", so this game is so magnetic, that even if I do pull away for awhile, I soon get pulled back.The challenge is great, and the determination it awakes in the player is so strong, that there's a guarantee the game will provide hours of pleasure yet. BUT:
PLEASE, don't they realize that some of us are movement-impaired? I'd love to beat the ubiquitous Jessica's awesome times on the levels, but I can't, and there is no way I will ever be able to do this again. So why on earth would I choose to compete with a member of the DESIGN team? Personally, I want to have a game experience that is totally enjoyable, I didn't come to the game to be pressured. The time limit in this game is a royal pain. Plus, the times allowed are too often unreasonable in this game. I realize that this might not be true for everyone. Lots of players love time limits. But if we have to be afflicted with them in our entertainment, couldn't they be adjustable according to our physical abilities?

There's something about the graphics, too...possibly adjustable on my own pc, I don't know, but said graphics become very painful after some time and I am forced to quit the game. I come away unable to focus on anything. I have muscular dystrophy. Healthier players probably wouldn't even notice what I'm experiencing, and I certainly wouldn't ask they change the graphics, but could a way be added to control the "glare effect" in this game? It's not gamma, I tried that. It would make such a difference to us with vision problems.

Okay, I raved for and ranted against. The bottom line is this game is fantastic, well worth the price, I wouldn't ask them to change one thing about the actual game with the exception of adding a few tweaks to the mechanics for those of us who love challenging strategy (mental) but who are no longer agile (physically) - which is, after all, why we find computers such a blessing.

Edited on 03/14/2010 at 8:26:30 AM PST

[Post New]by blackdevil235 on Mar 16, 10 8:48 AM
i like this game but some things are very annoying

. power ups the more you buy makes the game more difficult because it's random

. you can't go back to previous levels.. stuck in level 55 stupid double locks with a lot of **** power ups like that cross and hammer which means you can run out of lives very easy

. only 1 power up to store so if you do not use it it is a waste.. you can really use some more help in higher levels

i really want to see a improved version on the xbox

Edited on 03/16/2010 at 8:49:55 AM PST

Welcome to Cradle of Rome forum

[Post New]by okluckylady on Mar 19, 10 5:08 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Cradle of Rome forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cradle of Rome players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I love cradle, I have worked so hard and so long but I finally hit Emperor. It is gone! Lost! Can't be found! I am back on level 18. Where did it go and can I get it back????

[Post New]by kimmiecole on Apr 8, 10 5:58 PM
i have the game on the ds and im on level 77 and thats hard but im going to et past it i just download on my laptop and its neat cuz it show people working sothats pretty neat

[Post New]by DahRipRock92 on Sep 1, 10 7:22 PM
I somehow managed to beat some time records on my game. Does that show up in the games of anyone else? It would be either Chris, Chris71, or Chris92. I loved this game so much I've finished it 3 times! I can't beat my kids a WII or xbox360, but I stomped them with this, lol.

cozette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cozette on Sep 14, 10 1:06 PM
ive played the game several times now is there games besides cradle of persia similiar to cradle of rome i played one a while back and cant remember it and its no longer in my files

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Additionally...

[Post New]by Poutoule on Sep 21, 10 2:46 AM
MrsWolfie09 wrote:What it did was drop me from Level 51 back to Level 16.. which is really a bummer!
Same thing happened to me !!!!! I'm now climbing Olympus (Emperor !) but it seems to never end, already played almost ten round, so got fed up and headed for another game.

Pharaohn
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Pharaohn on Sep 26, 10 8:06 AM
beaniemeg wrote:Does anyone know how to get the citizen for the fishing piers? I have played this game at least 5 times and can't seem to hit the right combination.

Three (3) concecutive match-5's. Not an easy task, but possible...

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Oct 19, 10 2:01 AM
Does this game ever ends ? I'm climbing Olympus, I'm an emperor and I keep climbing, do you ever reach the top ?

[Post New]by debgames on Jan 27, 11 5:56 AM
Could use some helpful hints for the New City--like, how many points/levels do we have to get to reach Olympus???? That would make a big difference in how I spend my bonuses, how many lives I try to collect, etc--I just keep going round and round...

:-(

My "Cradle of Rome 2" for the MAC crashes just before the end of level 32.

[Post New]by BufSolja on Jan 29, 11 1:23 PM
My "Cradle of Rome 2" for the MAC crashes just before the end of level 32. How can you release a game with such a glaring defect in it? My wife has the PC version on her computer & it works great. So what gives? All I hear is a fix is coming. No ETA. No way to do business. Any ideas?

[Post New]by judyann001 on Jan 29, 11 5:51 PM
I have played this thru level 100 and reached the olypus 18 times, but can't get to the next epoch. It keeps starting at the 1st Epoch which is the gold "Seven Hills". There are 4 others. How do I get to the other epochs. When I click on them, nothing happens. thnx

[Post New]by chookmot on Jul 6, 11 4:13 PM
Hi everybody. I must be the slowest, dumbest player of this game. I get timed out on the first level, trying to match tiles. How do i get to speed up the matches? Oh, wait. I did get to the sawmill? and then to something that gave me a hammer. But i couldn't see what to do with it. Where are the things I have to smash with it???
At a standstill...

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 7, 11 4:54 PM
Welcome to the pond, chookmot

Don't be so hard on yourself, Cradle of Rome has a few twists not in other M3s. The object on each board is to clear the blue or light blue tiles by making matches over them until they go away. In the earlier levels you will not need to make matches over the whole board since there are only a few tiles to clear, but as the game gets harder you will find yourself having to access the entire board and sometimes more than once to get all the tiles. There are various powerups the game will give you as you progress. The hammer will let you remove one tile of your choice in the board when you click on the hammer and then click the tile you want to remove. Powerups have to recharge in between uses. Enjoy!

Edited on 07/09/2011 at 8:13:55 AM PST

Go to: