Re:Post any Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone technical issues here only

[Post New]by Debs3boyz3 on May 6, 12 1:43 PM
Hope someone can help. Have played through twice now on my iPhone and when I e freed the princess and am going into the secret room which is supposed to fill with wTer there is no water!!!!! The second time through when the door opened I could see there wAs supposed to be water but when I actually moved into the room there was no water and you could see the pentagram on the floor. I sure hope someone knows a secret because I'm not sure I can play the whole game again!

[Post New]by Dgage2011 on Apr 30, 13 9:01 AM
Same here. No water in the secret gargoyle room. Can't move forward.

[Post New]by muffin1249 on Jul 18, 13 9:26 AM
Hi,
I went outside to the church...found all iron statues..and oval frame..what now!

TedsMum10
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by TedsMum10 on Dec 17, 13 12:57 AM
On Amazon UK (and Amazon US) most people cannot even get this game to run once they've paid for the full game (although the Free trial works OK)! If it does run, it crashes all the time. It's been this way for over a WEEK now and still no fix!

Instead, Big Fish puts up another game, Emerland, which does exactly the same thing! You would think that with one game giving these problems, Big Fish would have thoroughly tested any other games before listing them for sale. Former big fans of BF games are rapidly losing faith.

There is no point in contacting the 'Help' team. All you do is wait a frustratingly long time for a reply that then advises you to get a Refund!

BF also had a chance to appease their aggravated fans by putting some decent games into the Christmas special offers sale but instead only included their poorest old games that they know are bad sellers! It would have been nice if they had at least TRIED to make up for all the games that have caused grief this year (and I personally have had trouble with 6 or 7 now), and included some TOP sellers in the Sale.

Edited on 12/17/2013 at 1:08:24 AM PST

[Post New]by Caffeinequeen on Feb 19, 14 6:44 PM
This is the 4th time I've played this game since I bought it, but this is the first time it switched to a different resolution and presented a smaller screen...not much fun. Can I fix this?

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Oct 20, 14 7:51 PM
Cannot get out of the kitchen.

I get in the kitchen, get the info, then get the beaker.

Then, when I want to go back, I cannot the bottom arrow does not appear at all.

Go to: