Re:Welcome to Steve The Sheriff ™ forum

[Post New]by imogenie1019 on Nov 12, 08 9:28 AM
This game started off being tough, but after the second level it was a breeze. Just had to get use to using all the nooks and crannies in this HO game.

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Nov 12, 08 3:20 PM
figured out towel to fnd flashlight, but after unnumerial clues and tries, can't find badge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Nov 12, 08 11:34 PM
CRAFTYLADY98 wrote:figured out towel to fnd flashlight, but after unnumerial clues and tries, can't find badge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI CRAFTYLADY98!
* Use the towel to clean the dirty glass on the Armoire on the back left of the scene.
* Once it’s clean, take the flashlight you can now see on the top shelf. It will go into inventory.
* Take the flashlight from inventory and look under the bed. You will find the Sheriff’s Badge there.

Steve the Sheriff TM - is a good hidden object/role playing game. Better than most I have played, not too hard and not too easy.

[Post New]by Blondie5150 on Nov 14, 08 8:53 AM
hi.....can anyone help.....when I get to the city hall......it says..."buy".....or "you can buy"......click on either one and it does nothing......what am I doing wrong?????????????

danelady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by danelady on Nov 14, 08 8:51 PM
This game is FUN! And I find the play kind of intuitive. I am just curious how long the game lasts before I pay only to find out it has 10 minutes left... I hate it when that happens!

Anyone have an estimate on playtime? Thanks!!
Lynnie

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Nov 15, 08 6:35 AM
danelady wrote:This game is FUN! And I find the play kind of intuitive. I am just curious how long the game lasts before I pay only to find out it has 10 minutes left... I hate it when that happens!

Anyone have an estimate on playtime? Thanks!!
Lynnie

Hi! It tooks me more than 4 hours

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Steve The Sheriff paint tubes

[Post New]by care___916 on Nov 17, 08 8:37 AM
In the art room with the big easel I have one tube of paint I cannot locate. This is driving me nutz.

Anyone have any ideas.

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Nov 18, 08 1:38 PM
care___916 wrote:In the art room with the big easel I have one tube of paint I cannot locate. This is driving me nutz.

Anyone have any ideas.

Use hint
* Give claw from floor by easel back to crab on desk. Hidden key is in his mouth.
* Use key from the crab to open locked drawer in desk to reveal set of keys.

Artist’s House Studio Paint Tubes Minigame

* This is a “repeat the pattern” minigame, which can be
random. To start the game, click on any of the paintbrushes. It’s
fairly slow, so you should have time to write down each symbol on one
line, just adding the next one to the line below it. That makes it easy
to enter.
* Make sure you wait for the displayed sequence to
completely disappear before you start entering your turn, or the game
won’t register your first clicks and you’ll have to start all over.

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Nov 18, 08 1:54 PM
care___916 wrote:In the art room with the big easel I have one tube of paint I cannot locate. This is driving me nutz.

Anyone have any ideas.

HI!

There are 10 tubes of paint and you and pick them up in any order, so I'm not sure my "last one" was the same as your last one.

But the one that seems to be hardest to find is on the easel just under the easel shelf of the easel for the big painting in the middle of the room. It's towards the middle of the shelf and you can just see it against the green far wall. It's horizontal, a white tube with a stripe around it in the center.

If that's not the one you're missing, you may need to find everything else first and then use a hint. Or wait for the walkthrough, which should be up in a day or so.

Good luck!

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Nov 20, 08 1:29 AM
Thank you so much for the help!!!

uofl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by uofl on Nov 20, 08 5:29 AM
So far I quite like this game but am having trouble with the 'find the difference' in the hotel screen. I have found all but the last which according to the hints is in the window on the left hand side. I've clicked on everything and nothing seems to be the right object. Can anyone help?

hickorybabe
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

Help please

[Post New]by hickorybabe on Dec 5, 08 12:15 AM
I am stuck where it says to use drawer items I have a neptunes head a compass and a street light but can't find out how to use them can any1 help me please

Edited on 12/05/2008 at 12:24:47 AM PST

[Post New]by evilcookielady on Dec 15, 08 12:16 PM
wxwood wrote:I can't get the puzzle pieces to rotate, I have tried the left click, space bar, etc. can't get them to rotate.

You need to right click your mouse to get the pieces to rotate!

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

[Post New]by ADTech on Dec 15, 08 6:11 PM
Great game and lots of fun.Finished it a few days ago. No complaints and no problems with gameplay. Give it a try.

[Post New]by LadyOdette on Feb 1, 09 5:03 PM
My son and I enjoyed this game but it was far too short for the value....

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 7:33 AM
Cute game but way to short, 3

Stuck in the editors office with a knife - HELP!

[Post New]by bustchr on Apr 17, 09 9:29 PM
Help - I am stuck in the Editors office and can't get to the pen in the plastic bag. I have tried using the knife in the drawer but, it hasn't worked. Can anyone help?

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Jun 6, 09 6:11 PM
Liked the game well enough in the trial to buy but got sort of disappointed later. Too much pix matching so got bored with that.

I like their other game a whole bunch...........Hiddden Wonders of the Depths and now they have produced version 2 which is a real winner............I give it two thumbs up if you go for cute and fun and variety.

Edited on 06/06/2009 at 6:14:50 PM PST

[Post New]by rudyracer333 on Sep 13, 09 4:11 PM
fun game.....but on second screen I can't figure out what to do with the frame!!!! any suggestions/

kwitmer
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kwitmer on Sep 14, 09 1:17 PM
how do i use the tape measure , 2 meters from the shadow of the statue?

Go to: