Thefranjy
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven forum

[Post New]by Thefranjy on Sep 29, 10 4:49 PM
okay..got the snake into the jar but I'm unsure how....having the same problem with branch cut off tree to get the whip...how HOW HOW HOW to pick the branch up????? No hand shows....

[Post New]by retired98 on Oct 2, 10 10:58 AM
You have to cut down the right part of the limb, it's the one on the right, i had the

same problem until i clicked on the top right part of the branch, then the hand will

appear. good luck.

[Post New]by ciscodonna on Oct 9, 10 6:56 PM
I am at the end and having problems getting the shed open. Have a key, but has a raven imprint.
thanks

apolla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by apolla on Oct 15, 10 9:26 PM
I am stuck at the nameplate my husband even tried to help me through the walk through and strategy I know over the cross what cross how do I get it on the stone I hope you can help thank you. Apolla

Darklldo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Darklldo on Nov 17, 10 9:45 PM
Thefranjy wrote:got past the clock.......but now i'm really stuck! how do i get the snake into the jar? have to use magnify to see snake but that means i can't access inventory....what's the trick?

Hi trefranjy, I see you got past the clock. I can't get the little thingys to work the magnifying glass just goes round and round... what did you do to make it work?

Perleeeeze

Darklldo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Darklldo on Nov 17, 10 9:50 PM
Thefranjy wrote:got past the clock.......but now i'm really stuck! how do i get the snake into the jar? have to use magnify to see snake but that means i can't access inventory....what's the trick?

Hi trefranjy, I can't get past the clock either... what did you do to resolve this? All I am getting is the magnifying glass going round and round

Heellppp perleeeeze

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 18, 10 6:53 AM
apolla wrote:I am stuck at the nameplate my husband even tried to help me through the walk through and strategy I know over the cross what cross how do I get it on the stone I hope you can help thank you. Apolla

You should be able to click on the grave, it will give you a zoom in window, then put the nameplate there. If it's not accepting it, then you are probably at the wrong grave.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 18, 10 7:00 AM
Darklldo wrote:

Hi trefranjy, I can't get past the clock either... what did you do to resolve this? All I am getting is the magnifying glass going round and round

Heellppp perleeeeze

Thefranjy = Do you have the snake book? Have you already labeled all the snakes? Only one of them is non-venomous, so you want to be sure you have the right one. If you don't have the book, have you already put the dog to sleep?

Darklido = For the clock (first novella, right?) - do have the weight? In the second hall on the left side, there's a dresser with a vase on it. Zoom in and you'll see a stopped watch. You need to set the clock to that time. The buttons on the clock move the hands.

Darklldo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Darklldo on Nov 20, 10 3:07 PM
Thank you vingalot, got that at last NOW I cannot get the safe in the husband's room to work... done the clockwise, anti, clock, anti, but nothing happens. Have gone through every other room to see if I have missed something but there seem to be nothing there.

What am I missing?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 20, 10 6:05 PM
The directions are backward for the safe. It starts counterclockwise.

Darklldo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Darklldo on Nov 21, 10 2:54 PM
AARRGGHHH! Now why didn't I think of that

Thank you vingilot

5dogKnight
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by 5dogKnight on Dec 17, 10 6:50 AM
I found the **** stuff quite obscure at some points. Other than that it was a good game. Should'nt be too harsh... I'm sure these games take alot of work from story board.. to puzzles .... to production. Anyway they are good mental exercise.... Much more than I can claim for the "Idiot Box" .. Oh.. Television that is! Thanx!!

5dogKnight
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by 5dogKnight on Dec 17, 10 6:51 AM
I found the Hidden Object stuff quite obscure at some points. Other than that it was a good game. Should'nt be too harsh... I'm sure these games take alot of work from story board.. to puzzles .... to production. Anyway they are good mental exercise.... Much more than I can claim for the "Idiot Box" .. Oh.. Television that is! Thanx!!

[Post New]by puppyshack200 on Dec 27, 10 12:14 AM
Thefranjy wrote:can't wind the clock in the attic..only the magnifying glass appears, not the hand. what now?

I am having the same problem can anyone help?

[Post New]by puppyshack200 on Dec 27, 10 12:36 AM
naldymay wrote:I have to say I have really enjoyed this game. The diversity in playing was fantastic and the three novella's made it much more enjoyable. My five year old grand son had a great time with me playing this game. However, he does like the hint button on the seek and find parts way too much.

I just love this game but I think i did something wrong.Can anyone tell me how to ?
I made it to Katherin Stuart to the part were you are in the bedroom were you attached the dream catcher I did but I should have click to pull the panel to remove it 1st now I can't remove it to go on .Can anyone advise me please.

[Post New]by puppyshack200 on Dec 27, 10 12:42 AM
HotGamer1255 wrote:I can NOT get the sleeping pills in the meat for the dog,, I can gone back and forth so many times I am about ready to delete this game

No-No!! fix the meat in the kitchen place it down on the cutting board go into your inventory
get the pill bottle than pace it on the meat.replace it back in inventory and go back to the dog.

[Post New]by niklei on Jan 2, 11 6:07 AM
I am trying to play this game, but no luck. Every time I go to play this game it says I have another game running. I have installed and uninstalled a couple of times.

Any suggestions?

[Post New]by upsipupsi on Jan 2, 11 3:29 PM
hi, i stuck at the house. I still have the thongs left, but every room tells me there is nothing else to be found. And the bucket is still in the kitchen food lift (?) and cant get it out.

Thanks for the help

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 2, 11 3:36 PM
upsipupsi wrote:hi, i stuck at the house. I still have the thongs left, but every room tells me there is nothing else to be found. And the bucket is still in the kitchen food lift (?) and cant get it out.

Thanks for the help

What are the thongs? Don't remember them.

You can't lower the food lift with the bucket until you find the belt for the lift motor in the basement. Btw , keep an eye on the belt, it is useful to have for later.

[Post New]by upsipupsi on Jan 2, 11 3:49 PM
They are black tongs (sorry misspelled), and there is no belt in the basement.
I still have that fire going in the basement and the metal rod is still laying there, I thought the tongs were for it but it just doesn´t work.

Go to: