Re:Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess II forum

[Post New]by IntelligentLife on Sep 17, 10 3:19 PM
mdandy wrote:Level 4.9 - please help get all the way down to a few seconds and lose it bc of not enough gold. treasury is the first thing built up, second is hunting lodge, third is shack to cottage and then Iwork on barrack. Is there something that I am missing that would give me an edge, would like to pass this one. Get down to few seconds and just trying to finish picking the fowers not planting them and get stuck.need more gold hapened one time ..others it just a race of time but wheat am I doing wroing... thanks your appreciated big time for any game help!!

Me too Me too Me too!!!!!! Helppppppp! I've gotten GOLD on all levels so far, but this one has me stymied.

[Post New]by annelle6 on Sep 17, 10 7:30 PM
How did you beat level 4.9...always run out of time because not enough gold to pick last 2 flowers

Ntrtain
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ntrtain on Sep 19, 10 9:29 PM
Hello everyone, there is a great walkthrough in progress that will help you get up to level 3.4 currently with everything gold. I'm waiting until it gets higher, I've finished the game, but I have to get gold on some levels. The first one I only got silver on was 3,6. Ah well I'll have to wait, here is the link for the walkthrough, [removed by moderator]
If he link doesn't work just go to [removed by moderator] site and look for it. Great walkthrough there for the first game too!
Thanks for the great game I'm really enjoying it.

Edited on 05/12/2011 at 4:45:27 PM PST

Thomcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Thomcat on Sep 22, 10 9:26 AM
Hello all again!

Ok, I've got level 5.8 down to missing the developer's score by 30 points (darn, darn, darn!!!), and level 4.9 down to under 600 points. I haven't had any luck finding any walkthroughs at all assisting with beating the developer. I'm sure that the developer is awesome, but I am going to keep trying until I get him (her?!!).

Any advice on those two levels, or on a link to get help with them-please post for me!

THANKS!!

Cindy

Thomcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Thomcat on Sep 23, 10 11:14 AM
Hello Crusaders!!

FINALLY beat the clever developer's score on level 5.8, sooooo that just leaves

Any hints?

I KNOW I can get that scurvy developer, but boy is he tough!!

Best,

Cindy

[Post New]by memalv on Sep 23, 10 4:00 PM
please help. i am stuck on the wolves. i have read the posts an cannot still pass it . also there seems not to be a option to say no. any other hints

[Post New]by MamacitaMel on Sep 24, 10 8:35 AM
MissSandi wrote:Hi ...I cannot seem to collect more than 40 in Gold. The quest is to achieve 50 but it will not progress past 40 - is there a trick I am missing. Thank you for your help.

You need a bigger warehouse ......

[Post New]by MamacitaMel on Sep 24, 10 8:37 AM
4.10 and 4.11 are kicking my **** - have top scores in all the rest but can not seem to beat these 2 before sundown.

[Post New]by late4werk on Sep 25, 10 12:46 AM
I'm at 3.4 and I go through the game and clear all the rocks, all the sand dunes. When the last sand dune is cleared and my little men go back to their hut, the system always boots the sand dune count back up to 7, like I haven't cleared any of them. There's nothing left to clear. My men never leave the area and I never win this round. How do i fix this?

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by boogienites on Oct 5, 10 2:45 PM
Does anyone know how to beat level 3.8? I have tried everything I can think of, but either cannot get enough gold or enough food to finish (mostly run out of gold). I tried building the market 1st and then the food; tried building the food first, then the market (oh, always start with the sawmill, then one of the others). Anyone?? HELP!!!!

Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess II forum

[Post New]by G_Nick on Oct 23, 10 7:58 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Kingdom for the Princess II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

momnmejft
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by momnmejft on Oct 24, 10 8:32 PM
I want to thank you for the tip on beating the wolves section (4.7). Just hit no on replay question. I have been so frustrated that I am at the point of quiting the game entirely. Thank you, thank you.

[Post New]by monat112 on Oct 31, 10 10:22 AM
Any suggestions for 5-10? On my 10th time.

[Post New]by Doctor_Mom on Nov 1, 10 4:38 PM
FINALLY figured out how to get Expert Score on 4.11. You need to start with Hunting Lodge, then Food, then Wood, while getting wolf and wood on upper left. Then you can get the Bandits. Concentrate on getting to all places where gold will reappear (do one on upper left past bridge early on). I found the secret was to use ADD 10 SECONDS every single time until the very, very end when you have almost everything, at that point use MOVE FAST. Don't add a third worker until the very end after you've used your wood to build all bridges. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by mandimo on Nov 4, 10 12:31 PM
argh i cant get past level 4.5 any help please argh its driving me nuts

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 4, 10 1:34 PM
Welcome to the pond mandimo!

Are you having trouble related to getting gold? If so, I've found a really great thread on this with lots of information. It can be found here: Gold on 4.5?

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "4.5" and all the posts that have the word "4.5" in them will pop up!

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by PineTreeLady on Nov 13, 10 9:37 AM
mtilly wrote:Is there any way to turn off the narrator because he has to be the most annoying thing I have ever heard!

Amen!! If he tells me to hurry up, what am I waiting for one more time I'm going to throw the whole thing out the window!
I am getting frustrated as well--I made it to 3 levels from the very end, but it seems impossible. My only advice would be to analyze & figure out what you need to change every time you lose and keep trying. Probably not what you want to hear! It bothers me when I've done all I can to get resources, & I should have enough to finish in time but I don't....it should be a race against the clock but who wants to sit there because you're out of food?! Could be written better.....but overall, obviously, I like it.

[Post New]by Tjktrueblue on Dec 1, 10 2:32 PM
I was wondering if anyone has anymore hints for levels 3.5 and on??

I can't find anything to help me out and I a stuck on 3.5

I have searched everywhere and can't find anything.

Thanks so much if anyone can help me out.

Terri

[Post New]by BFGamesFan on Dec 26, 10 2:49 PM
I was enjoying My Kingdom for the Princess II until I reach level 3.9, where you have to stamp out the snakes with a sledge hammer. I can't get by it, and I'm too frustrated to play the game any more. So I won't be buying any more games like this. Too bad (I buy a lot of games.) All the game designer had to do was to offer a "skip" option and I would have played this through and bought more games like it. Costly oversight by the creators, I think.

[Post New]by moineaufrance on Jan 6, 11 3:27 AM
Hello!!!
Please I want some help!!!!! I can't finish the lever 4-8 I dis befor the end, and I haven't enough gold to kill bandits, and pick flowers!!!
Does somebody help me ? It drives me crazy!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Go to: