Re:Welcome to Governor of Poker 2 forum

[Post New]by Vegan85 on Feb 21, 12 3:50 AM
Hello. I finished Governor of Poker 2 - Premium Edition and even after that I can't buy any hat? except of those few which everyone can buy at the start. Other hats are gray. I wish to buy the sombrero in hat shop and I can't. Anyone could help me please?
It's written that sombrero is available in Kileen and Amarillo and when I go there, the hat is gray. Please help

[Post New]by dream1961 on Mar 6, 12 4:11 PM
duck2468100 wrote:I am stuck, out of money, owe bank full $600.00. How do I get going again. I own the coal mine & get $22 for that. Is the only way to keep hitting next day till I reach enough to play another poker game?

[Post New]by dream1961 on Mar 6, 12 4:12 PM
Did you ever get an answer on your question? I'm in the same boat.

OleGeezer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by OleGeezer on Apr 7, 12 9:32 AM
Before, I start whining let me state I love the game and did manage to complete it... that said if you look online at other threads the game designers/programers of Governor of Poker 2 were very irresponsible for providing us with a possible Great Game! The game is loaded with 'glitches' that many ppl including myself have encountered. My game also froze up after winning and going back to El Paso to play! During the game I experienced many same problems the most of which was, a player leaving the table to go to another in a tournament without taking his winnings and locking the game play. I hope they bring us a Governor of Poker 3 - Problem Free!

Governor of Poker 2 should also be fixed/reprogrammed with a re-released new version!

Note: GOP 1 is virtually glitch free.

OleGeezer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by OleGeezer on Apr 7, 12 9:47 AM
dream1961 wrote:
duck2468100 wrote:I am stuck, out of money, owe bank full $600.00. How do I get going again. I own the coal mine & get $22 for that. Is the only way to keep hitting next day till I reach enough to play another poker game?

You would need to sleep/next days until you have enough cash to play, sell owned properties, once all your cash options are exhausted... the only option is to start over with a new game & $600!

[Post New]by laurieplayer on Apr 11, 12 7:35 PM
chazzer47 you are a very sore looooooooser and couldnt win because your a loooooooooser...

[Post New]by robbierobs on Apr 14, 12 10:31 PM

yes you can. I was also stuck but then I kept pushing next day.

problem: you lose your reputation. It does take long but it is so worth it.

once playing try play safe ( It does work)

I hope you'll get back in the game

Governor of Poker 2 Awards

[Post New]by n0mski on Jun 28, 12 8:23 AM
I have questions about 2 "awards":

I have tried to win all Gold awards

1) "Unyielding Player" beat a player that is "on fire" (Ive beat them in a hand no good when they're on fire u don't have enough money or time to go all in take them out)

2) "Big Laydown Award" fold very good cards to win (i have folded straights,flushes full houses) still sit at 1-25

I hope someone can clarify what it takes to win these awards for me.

[Post New]by robbierobs on Jul 1, 12 7:15 AM
deck939 wrote:Great game, but I have questions about 3 "awards":

I have tried to win all 3 of these awards & thought that I did accomplish the task but it doesn't show that I won them (immediately after the hand is over or at any other time during the tournament. (I hope that makes sense)

1) "Unyielding Player" beat a player that is "on fire"

2) "Comeback Award" get a "needs chips" & go on to win tournament

3) "Big Laydown Award" fold very good cards to win

I hope someone can clarify what it takes to win these awards for me.

Thanks.

Sometimes you have to do it a few times then you get it

[Post New]by PvGamePlays on Aug 13, 12 3:06 PM
Hello everyone!

I have a problem, whenever i start the game everything glitches. When i click the Play button it doesn't do anything and the flag at the bottom changes to every flag like every 0.00000001 seconds. I have tried to uninstall it and install it again, and it doesn't help. Can anybody help me?

Greetings
PvGamePlays

[Post New]by wiser80 on Oct 17, 12 4:32 AM
I agree with jimbarryswife..the game sucks

I cant challange penultimate pokerplayer

[Post New]by matejRyo on Jan 1, 13 6:11 AM
every time i try to challange him he is telling me the tutorial on pokerplayer req in town and challange button wont appear....

PLEASE HELP ME

[Post New]by TheBrothers on Jan 12, 13 6:09 PM
[b] How do I get from Waco to Arlington ? it says I cant get there with my current transport. Very frustrating can anyone help ?

Welcome to Governor of Poker 2 forum

[Post New]by dinuna on Feb 25, 13 5:36 AM
I am currently in a good game, I saved and closed it, but after switching my player lost and I have to start a new player from za?átku.Ale when you want to name as well as my name appears on 2.To means that somewhere must be my tan original player to be saved, but I do not know how to give him dostat.Když the "other player" so I was automatically forced to establish a new player. DOST It annoys me!! HELP!!

[Post New]by kaza101 on Mar 12, 13 7:38 AM
Help, i own everything on the map and played of the players how do you find sam?????? i need to play him to get the govenor

[Post New]by kaza101 on Mar 12, 13 7:40 AM
kaza101 wrote:Help, i own everything on the map and played of the players how do you find sam?????? i need to play him to get the govenor

[Post New]by Helena_1950 on Mar 17, 13 2:43 PM
Tell me what good is this forum when problems are not solved? I've got 2 players stuck with no money and the game won't start over if you own the coal mine. Why can't the coal mine be sold so the game starts over?

[Post New]by croccy on Feb 28, 14 11:25 AM

how to finish the game

[Post New]by YoungMD on Aug 20, 14 11:38 PM
I played all towns and own all the houses. i also own all the 3 mines. I als won on the coach and the boat.

I dont know where to go for here. i have not played the Gov yet.
in statisics it states that i own 319 of 335 houses.

help please. i cant see anywhere new to go on the map.

PS. i am playing on Android via mobile

Go to: