viv76
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream forum

[Post New]by viv76 on Sep 10, 10 11:49 AM
I've started this game from scratch 3 times, everytime I do the electricity surge in the summer room the game freezes, any advice?

annsjohn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by annsjohn on Sep 14, 10 7:31 PM
[i]i cant get the beam onto the stool to shut off help

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Sep 14, 10 10:52 PM
annsjohn wrote:[i]i cant get the beam onto the stool to shut off help

Use mirror shards on the stool.
Then go to the zoom zone with brush. Use glue on the brush and then use the mirror shard on the brush. Play the mini game.

Also, you can check the walkthrough:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/haunted-hotel-iii-lonely-dream-walkthrough/

kcnbear
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kcnbear on Sep 15, 10 2:37 PM
wubmabiitu wrote:Help! I have climbed through the window in the room next to the artist room, but now I can't get back to the water cooler in the hall? How can I get back?

I had the same problem, I went in and out of the Window a few tims, all of a sudden it moved me to another screen, never did get to the watercooler, I am almost at the end and still have the two items from the beginning, I also did get an update from big fish but it made it worse.

[Post New]by Wenibell on Sep 16, 10 7:44 PM
Desdemoda wrote:Does anyone know how to get the screwdriver to take the plate off the wall in level 11? Or the key out of the door? Thank you!

I'm having the same problem. This is a great game, but it freezes up so much. I got to the spring room & it wouldn't let me clean the tank with the brush. It literally took 2 days to get the job done. When I got past that & all the other puzzles & got to the room you are talking about I finally said enough & tried to start over. I back in the spring room again with the same issues. Yet now I'm getting a blank screen when I go to play.

[Post New]by Wenibell on Sep 16, 10 7:47 PM
viv76 wrote:I've started this game from scratch 3 times, everytime I do the electricity surge in the summer room the game freezes, any advice?

That room took me a day to get through. I had to log off & keep comin back. I 'm on my second start & got past it, but now I'm stuck in the spring room. UGH!!!!

[Post New]by maewestsal on Sep 18, 10 9:53 AM
Can't get the coins in the locker room michine won;t give them to me .Is there a trick to getting them?

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Sep 18, 10 10:40 AM
maewestsal wrote:Can't get the coins in the locker room michine won;t give them to me .Is there a trick to getting them?

After you put two bucks to the machine- press the red button on it. And the vending machine will give you the coins.

Sinclair
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Sinclair on Sep 19, 10 8:03 AM
I downloaded the updated's game yesterday the 18. Today I restart the game and I am stucked in the same level (#10). I checked in the BF's forum and I am not alone with this situation. I correctly entered the camera's # in the left panel and I flicked the first and the third switches in the right panel. When I left this camera's room ,the green's light on the door's lock panel are on but when I pushed this door NOTHING happened.

[Post New]by Aubie1 on Sep 19, 10 9:22 PM
I must be stupid!! I can figure out the math problem to get in to the locker. Anyone got any tips? It cant be that hard, I just missing something.
Thanks

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Sep 19, 10 10:51 PM
Hi Aubie1,
check this thread: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/114030.page

pat040134
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by pat040134 on Sep 21, 10 2:19 PM
Level 12. got the pictures from right to left, set the clocks. Stairs opened up but can't do down. Help!!!

pat040134
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by pat040134 on Sep 21, 10 4:56 PM
Never mind. I missed a picture.

[Post New]by Nightstar316 on Sep 21, 10 10:41 PM
I don't see the create new discussion, so I hope its okay to ask my question here.
In the artist room I got the glue and went back to the room and put it on the paintbrush but didn't put glue on the shard I had on the lamp. Now my glue is gone. Is there any way to get the glue back?

[Post New]by southw1tch on Sep 22, 10 9:40 PM
I keep trying to put the kettle on the gas stove and it will not release from the cursor. Every time I try to release it, it comes with me. Can anybody help me?

leigh8478
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by leigh8478 on Sep 24, 10 11:47 AM
I can't get the birdie in the store room. A crow is standing on top of it and I get the buzzer sound every time I click on it. Am unable to move forward.

I've restarted the game once already in the hope that that object wouldn't be on the find list, but alas.

Help? Is this a glitch? Is there a trick?

[Post New]by pixietink112 on Oct 7, 10 4:58 PM
Your walkthrough for this game is wrong. I tried doing exactly what it said and I couldn't. When you first get into the artist's room then you go through a window I do everything I'm suppose to and then it says I'm suppose to go back into the artist room and I can't. I just climb down. So, I miss everything I'm suppose to do in the artist room. What gives?

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Oct 7, 10 11:10 PM
pixietink112 wrote:Your walkthrough for this game is wrong. I tried doing exactly what it said and I couldn't. When you first get into the artist's room then you go through a window I do everything I'm suppose to and then it says I'm suppose to go back into the artist room and I can't. I just climb down. So, I miss everything I'm suppose to do in the artist room. What gives?

You have to climb down. This is the end of the level, so you've done everything.

[Post New]by shirleysca on Oct 8, 10 11:53 AM
I am stuck in the gallery room with the clocks. I set the right time on the clocks, but nothing happens. I can't get to the next level.

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Oct 8, 10 12:24 PM
shirleysca wrote:I am stuck in the gallery room with the clocks. I set the right time on the clocks, but nothing happens. I can't get to the next level.

just input the time not like on real clocks.

Input the time this way:

5:45 on the left clock (hour hand points at 5. minute hand points at 9) -this looks like 4:45 on the real clocks.
and 7:15 on the right one (hour hand points at 7. minute hand points at 3)

The pictures should be pressed one by one from the right to the left.

6-5-4-3-2-1 (If you count them from the left) All buttons under the pictures must be green.

Go to: