Re:Post any The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy technical issues here only

[Post New]by gamineannie on Aug 30, 10 8:30 PM
Okay, now I'm getting a script error also! The inventory/search bar is very bouncy, the bag is hard to open or close due to the stupid cursor, which is hard to use with anything approaching pinpoint accuracy. Some parts of scenes are also bouncy - on the mountaintop with the cable car for instance. Where it is also impossible to find the last part of the propellor and the hint only indicates the stupid bell-thing that is missing it's propellor! Hopefully, some of these glitches will be fixed, especially the script error, within the next few days and I can continue playing this highly frustrating game. If no fix is available, I may demand my credit back, because it is not playable as is!

[Post New]by Rachebird on Aug 30, 10 9:39 PM
sinshack wrote:
chall0308 wrote:I cannot open the gate to the goblin place. As soon as I click on the lighted symbols I can't get anything else to happen. I've clicked all over the larger view of the symbols; I've clicked every symbol & all around. Once it opens up the zoom view, I can't click out of it. I have to use ESC to get out of the game. I've restarted the game & still no use. I can't keep playing the game...and I've already purchased!!! >:|

Me, too, same place. When I click on the glowing symbols, the pop-up area is nice and clear and the rest of the screen gets fuzzy, everything freezes, and I need to open the task manager to get out.

This is the 2nd game in a row that I've purchased and right after I bought it, I get game freeze. It's about as much fun as brain freeze, with less calories.

Same here. Just opens up the symbols with the background fuzzy and freezes. I have to end the task in the task manager to close the game. Oy. Frustrating :/

[Post New]by brevatt on Aug 30, 10 10:48 PM
I cannot get the Goblin gate to open, my screen keeps freezing and I have to use the task manager to stop. Please can you help?

[Post New]by krasher on Aug 30, 10 11:49 PM
gamineannie wrote:Okay, now I'm getting a script error also! The inventory/search bar is very bouncy, the bag is hard to open or close due to the stupid cursor, which is hard to use with anything approaching pinpoint accuracy. Some parts of scenes are also bouncy - on the mountaintop with the cable car for instance. Where it is also impossible to find the last part of the propellor and the hint only indicates the stupid bell-thing that is missing it's propellor! Hopefully, some of these glitches will be fixed, especially the script error, within the next few days and I can continue playing this highly frustrating game. If no fix is available, I may demand my credit back, because it is not playable as is!

Hi this is my first time posting: thanks to everyone for your continuous feedback... I'm agreeing with everyone on the game "freeze". I hope there is a game fix as well. I'm @ the 2nd. set of gates, and cannot for the life of me get the code ! I've tried at least 24 different variants ... been a BF player for about 5yrs.

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by marypenn on Aug 31, 10 4:22 AM
Sinshack,
Thanks for your explanation.
Marypenn

Graelyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Graelyn on Aug 31, 10 9:38 AM
I also get the script error. I click ok (or yes) to continue and then the game keeps minimizing. When I click on the game tab at the bottom of my screen, it maximizes and then immediately minimizes. I had the same problem yesterday, so I deleted the game. I downloaded the trial version again this morning and am having the same problem. I am running Vista with 2 megs of ram. Help!

[Post New]by countrygram on Aug 31, 10 10:05 AM
i'm only at the beginning,i can't get to the next path.i push those bottons and it doesn't go to the next path.i've tried everything thing

[Post New]by crzyrdhd on Aug 31, 10 1:13 PM
I am having trouble getting the suitcase to unlock even looked at the walkthrough screen but it wont unlock Now I am stuck !!!!

Fellmoon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Fellmoon on Aug 31, 10 2:51 PM
crzyrdhd wrote:I am having trouble getting the suitcase to unlock even looked at the walkthrough screen but it wont unlock Now I am stuck !!!!

Fellmoon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Fellmoon on Aug 31, 10 2:54 PM
crzyrdhd wrote:I am having trouble getting the suitcase to unlock even looked at the walkthrough screen but it wont unlock Now I am stuck !!!!
When you go back to view the symbals you will also find numbers ie: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Remember them that is the order that the symbals will go on suitcase lock

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Aug 31, 10 3:24 PM
When playing the hidden object (in the dark cave) my inventory won't go down so I can see the floor...

Serafinos
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Serafinos on Aug 31, 10 11:52 PM
Love the game, but on the first attempt through it I got all the way past the BIG gate and went to the right after completing the prison area.
Once I got out ... clicked on the 'plaque' outside the gate & the game froze -- unable to get rid of it.

Restarted game & now my LION that digs never showed up in inventory.

As other games, I'm certain BFG will have a fix. Looking forward to getting to the end!

tjgillis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by tjgillis on Sep 1, 10 8:15 AM
I am also having problems with the gane freezing as soon as the symbols light up and the gate and everything freeze. In rask manager it tells me the game is no longer running. Let's fix the glitch.

annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

[Post New]by annatar on Sep 1, 10 8:19 AM
I keep getting the Script Error every few seconds throughout the game... sometimes 3-4 times in a row before I get to continue. This is intensely annoying!

Did anyone get a solution to the script error thing?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 1, 10 8:28 AM
Hey Fishies,

Looks like a number of you are experiencing a script error while playing the game. This type of error can usually be corrected with a couple Microsoft and Adobe updates, so if you'd like some instructions, please take a look at this help article:

Scripting Errors

If the problem continues, please contact Tech Support by clicking on the little green envelope to the right, then clicking "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit this form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you can then click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, feel free to connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Graelyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Graelyn on Sep 1, 10 9:04 AM
I am no longer getting the script error, however, the game will not stay maximized so that I can play. The few times that I have managed to get the game to stay open long enough to load, it then minimizes the moment I try to do anything, such as type my name so that I can start the game.

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Sep 1, 10 9:30 AM
steve757 wrote:has anyone solved the problem of opening the door?
Pressing the panel on the left with the aqua blue symbols actually freezes the game!
Help!

I have had the exact same problem. Have tried three times with no success. I am very frustrated that I cannot continue with the game. Seems like it is a glitch.

[Post New]by 7bedave on Sep 1, 10 1:02 PM
I have tried this game several times and can not get past the goblin gate. The game freezes and i can not get anything to work but have to shut my computor off to get out of the game.

murphy1018
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by murphy1018 on Sep 3, 10 7:40 AM
I think this game is full of bugs. Everytime I click on an inventory item or try to pick up something I get kicked out of the game. Really annoying! Updated everything BG suggested. Please fix.
Anyone else having this problem?

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Sep 3, 10 4:03 PM
steve757 wrote:has anyone solved the problem of opening the door?
Pressing the panel on the left with the aqua blue symbols actually freezes the game!
Help!

I had to restart my computer. After that I was able to click on the symbols on left of puzzle to view. I did not have to click on any of the symbols themselves. I just clicked on the door and oiled it and it opened.

Go to: