elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

Re:Welcome to Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® forum

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Aug 31, 10 1:30 AM
GrammaKj wrote:
bstladyarnd52 wrote:go to (removed by moderator) (free)

I don't mean to be bossy, but this isn't allowed at this site. We are not to mention other sites or links -- just an FYI.

Way to go GrammaKj! You're not bossy--in fact, I think you're being too kind! There's no business hawking other "fly-by-night" websites here. You might just be asking for "malware, worms, or viruses" if you follow this ill-informed person's advice. Hope everyone who sees this disregards the poor info and just stays with BFG.

And by the way GrammaKj, please don't apologize for being a real "gamer"--you should see MY "purchase history"! This latest "Drawn" will be one more addition, I'm sure!

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 4:28:54 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 31, 10 1:31 AM

Hats off to the Drawn Team!!!

I seldom come in the forums to give my opinions on a game but feel a need to do so for this one.

This is the best game I've played so far this year. It's an experience that needs to fully enjoyed. I hope people will take their time to play this game and absorb all it has to offer.

The production values are beyond amazing. This is probably the longest game I played all year. Some of the puzzles seem simple but don't be fooled, they can be quite tricky.and take time to complete (especially of you want to earn the achievements),

Hope everyone enjoys the game.

MargieB

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Aug 31, 10 1:31 AM
Just finished the demo. It's gorgeous! The demo is a real tease and has a nice movie afterwards. Gotta wait for check to hit the bank tomorrow, then will download the whole game. Going to be hard to wait.

[Post New]by silvershade on Aug 31, 10 1:42 AM
I didn't realize the second Drawn was coming out. That said, holy moley! I didn't think it was possible to improve the last game, yet it's been done.

Everything is done very, very well. Gorgeous graphics, great voices, puzzles that are different yet not too difficult(at least for me), and I love the atmospheric music. It's so different than what is found in other games. There's even some humor(The pirate had me chuckling).

I even enjoyed the mini-trailer at the end of the demo.

May have to pony up for the CE...But I suspect it would be money well spent.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Aug 31, 10 1:45 AM
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this as TGT! Just LOVING it! Fantastic graphics, game play, music etc etc etc.
So much work put into this game....and worth every penny. Not sure what my punch card tally is for August, but couldn't wait until tomorrow to buy it :-)

[Post New]by heatherington on Aug 31, 10 1:49 AM
This is a buy! I played as much as it would allow. Not to hard to figure out after they get done beating you over the head with the obvious clue. After a few minutes it sinks into the thick skull as to what to do. Duh! It was enjoyable and my only goal was to get to the town, get to the town, but when I finally made it that was end of the demo I think I will have to wait until it comes out for $6.99 unless I get a job before then.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Aug 31, 10 1:51 AM
It's so good to be back in the thinking world of "Drawn", loving the demo!
Does anyone know what the "bonus play" is in the CE?

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Aug 31, 10 2:23 AM
D/L
Im buying as soon is I know it works

Hurry up D/L

Catghost
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Catghost on Aug 31, 10 2:25 AM
Finished the demo. Love it! I can't BELIEVE I missed the first Drawn. Downloading that demo now, can't wait til tommorow to start a new punchcard!
And GrammaKj: I can totaly relate! I've got so many BF-games that, should I play them all, I will be at my PC for about a year.

mothermayhem
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mothermayhem on Aug 31, 10 2:43 AM
Just recently told myself to cut back on game buying and here BF has lured me right back into it and it is a sequel to a game in my top 5. With the new lower price, this will be a definate buy for me. Thanks BF!

sunnyrocks
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyrocks on Aug 31, 10 2:46 AM
Wow, after reading all of the positive feedback, which is so rare I might have to buy my first CE game. I'm going to download the demo first, but for everyone so far that has given this game such great reviews it really may be worth the money. I will post again after I play the demo.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Aug 31, 10 2:57 AM
I beta tested this game some time ago and have geen waiting for it to show up. Whoopee now it has. Will have to wait until tomorrow since I have 2 credits already for August. But one's one day ay? Enjoy playing everyone.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Aug 31, 10 3:01 AM
I'm disappointed because after humming and hahing over whether I would treat myself to a CE and fill up a punchcard, the game won't work on my computer anyway! Graphics card not up to it. Shame cos I loved the first one!

Edited to correct spelling - I really must clean my dad's marmalade off my keyboard!

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 3:58:08 AM PST

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Aug 31, 10 3:07 AM
vicalana wrote:I'm disappointed because after humming and hahing over whether I would treat myself to a CE and fill up a punchcard, the game won't work on my copmuter anyway! Grphics card not up to it. Shame cos I oved the first one!

What rotten luck.

It might be worth having a word with Customer Support when they open. They may have some ideas for getting the game to work.

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 3:11:47 AM PST

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Aug 31, 10 3:12 AM
I have purchased this game and played for half an hour. Wow, it's eye candy for me Love so much how the inventory etc at the bottom dissapear from view, makes me feel fully immersed in the game. Game play is intuitive, interesting and captivating, makes me want to keep on playing so I find out what happens next. Back to playing the game, great work BFG.

jmwillo
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by jmwillo on Aug 31, 10 3:25 AM
Bought the first Dawn and I am hoping this will be as good as the first. Just down loading now but will have to wait till later to play Even if it is really good I will have to wait for the normal one to come out.

juttertje
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by juttertje on Aug 31, 10 3:30 AM
what can I say more, bought it, am playing now. beautiful game, splendid graphics. great puzzles. I'm enjoying it.

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on Aug 31, 10 3:34 AM
YAY! I am soooo excited!!! i havent tried it yet but i am so sure its a buy for me since i loved the first one , but i will have to wait til tomorrow also cause i already filled 2 punchcards for this month

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Aug 31, 10 3:37 AM
GrammaKj wrote:I am ashamed to admit my name is Kj and I am addicted to BFG's! I just counted 46 partially played games in my game manager and another 31 games I have in my "finished BFG's" desktop folder. This is just since April 11th! The other day I posted that I thought I had 30 unfinished games in my game manager but hadn't actually counted. yikes!

I am definitely purchasing this game tomorrow. 25 minutes into this game and I'm hooked. I haven't finished the first Drawn, so I might possibly finish it first and then wait til this comes out in SE (highly doubt I can wait tho, lol)

I promise to never complain about being a senior citizen on a fixed income again. I'm ashamed at what I've spent on gaming.

Yeah,I'm a game junkie also. I have so many unplayed games I can't keep track of them. I have tried several times to buy DD games that looked very interesting only to find that I already own them!!!!
Dr.good

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Aug 31, 10 5:07 AM
tedderpic wrote: D/L
Im buying as soon is I know it works

Hurry up D/L

what can I say...FAB FAB FABgot so into it straight away

Off to buy...............O did I say its FAB