Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition®

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Aug 31, 10 7:07 AM
WOW!! Just finished the demo and all I can say is AWESOME game. I love that you really need to think about what to do. Will purchase tomorrow as already filled up my punch card. Think I'll go back and replay the first one as it has been quite awhile. Thanks BFG!!!!

Ju_bb
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Ju_bb on Aug 31, 10 7:10 AM
Huskies4 wrote:I see the price today for the game is $13.99. Will it still be discounted tomorrow on the official release date??

This amount is for game club member. They change member adventage since few days be4

mombiss
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by mombiss on Aug 31, 10 7:13 AM
Thanks all you fishies on the west coast who stay up late and review these games (when you all are eating your dinner I'm in bed lol). I never even download until I've read the forums. I loved the first Drawn and of course will buy this one without demoing it based on prior experience and CasualGran's in-depth review. And thanks to Carole22759 pointing out her punch card mathematical luck I realized I was in the exact same position and hence will have filled two punch cards immediately after this posting.

Thanks BF for lowering the price on CEs. I'm with everyone else and would like to see roll-over punch cards. I end up waiting to purchase and then forgetting because another great game like Drawn comes along.

Thanks again all you fishies for your great critiques and I can't wait to get started on Drawn!

Love BF

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on Aug 31, 10 7:14 AM
I beta'd this and thought it was a fabulous game.
Great story, art, the whole shebang!
I seem to remember being able to skip puzzles, and could see what I was looking for.

Fanfare123
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Fanfare123 on Aug 31, 10 7:28 AM
Ahhhhhhh! This is KILLING me! I have mac os 10.4, and this game will only work on 10.5. I have been looking forward to this sequel for at least a year now. UGH!!! No $$$ to go run out and buy a new machine. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[Post New]by debport on Aug 31, 10 7:47 AM
Good morning Fishies
Just finished the demo and I want to say this is a delightful game and Im definitely going to buy it. The whole thing is just so wonderfully put together and imaginative. Great mini-games that are so different to the normal adventure HOG. Congratulations BFG for a fresh and incredibly high standard of animation , voiceover and gameplay.

Saelihnne
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Saelihnne on Aug 31, 10 7:53 AM
I was SO excited to this this game this morning! I have been waiting for this sequal and so far I am not disappointed. The game thus far is flawless. The graphics and music are beautiful, objects cleverly hidden but not so hard to see for those of us with not so great eyes. The storyline is wonderful and the gameplay very clever.
Great job ! I will be buying this one!

[Post New]by yvetteb_007 on Aug 31, 10 8:02 AM
Hi All

Have to say based on the reviews that Drawn: Dark Flight CE is getting and my experience from the first Drawn I went out and purchased this game without demo-ing it either.

It has also worked out for me mathematically, i will get 3 game coupons from my purchases this month. I too as some others have said am a BFG game addict with about 300 games to my name. I come from South Africa so have to convert the $6.99 and $13.99 to Rands so I sympathise with you fishies.

Thank you to all of you fishies that take the time out to review the games so that people like me are able to decide before downloading whether the game is any good or not.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Aug 31, 10 8:05 AM
I know I'm swimming against the tide here but I couldn't seem to work out what to do anywhere. Picking up things that don't appear to have any use and wandering about with no idea what to do next isn't my idea of a fun game. If I have to be told every move there's no point in playing as far as I'm concerned. A definite no thank-you from me.

burningswan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by burningswan on Aug 31, 10 8:20 AM
Well, I am lost. I do not find the hint system all too helpful. The pictures they show have items so small I do not know what or where they are. It is very frustrating. I enjoy puzzles. The voice over is great as are the graphics. BUT.. I spent most of the demo wandering aimlessly dealing with the learning curve involved here..., so much so that I got little enjoyment from what seems to be a complex fascinating game. I had the game in casual and with the tutorial on. Some puzzles do no present the skip button until you solve some portion of it, Example: the musical notes. I must be dense, but it took me a bit to just realize I was supposed to place them anywhere on the sheet to just start the puzzle. I overthought the thing. I won't buy the CE, but may try the regular version when it is realeased. My biggerst complaint: where's the guide book!

glarson56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by glarson56 on Aug 31, 10 8:29 AM
Loved the first Drawn: Painted Tower and look forward to this one. But, enough with the collector's edition games. So far, any collectors edition games is just not worth $20. There usually is not much more to the game and who cares about wallpapers and music. I'll wait to the regular edition comes out.

Please BF, quit with the collector's edition. I can't believe people really want to spend that much money on a computer game, then guess what? It's over . . . To me, the game would have to last weeks if not months. Just my opinion.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Aug 31, 10 8:30 AM
I REALLY REALLY want to buy

BUT

HAVE TO wait until the 1st of the month... My punch cards are FULL..

Get $$$ on the 1st also.

Happy Gaming

PEN

LQQKS LIKE A lot of FISHES will be buying tomm. .

lind3636
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,424 Posts

[Post New]by lind3636 on Aug 31, 10 8:57 AM
I Beta tested this game a while ago and was having a hard time waiting for it....bought it and just started to play it . It is beautiful!!!!!!The graphics and sound are amazing.
The first Drawn became my all time fav and I expect this will be right up there. The story of the girl, to me, is compelling. So far the game is playing well and I have seen no glitches but will let you know when I am done
For me its a winner!!!!! Have a great day everyone

[Post New]by maggieannie43 on Aug 31, 10 9:00 AM
I did not like this game at all it seemed very childish although hard at times, it is not my type of Hidden object game gets very annoying after a while. Good luck to those who like it

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Aug 31, 10 9:02 AM
Carole22759 wrote: On a Positive Note:
This month my Punch Card happened to work out positively...
Because I had already filled my August PCard w/6 purchases, I was hesitant to purchase any additional games for August. Then CE-Reincarnations (worth 3-punches) was offered, AND I read that CE-DRAWN would be coming on Aug31. After a moment of calculation...I realized I could purchase CE-Reincarnations for 3-punches, AND CE-DRAWN for 3-punches, ending the month of August with a 2nd full PCard!
So, for me, timing was everything (for all of my purchases to workout economically perfectly)...in which I will be rewarded with TWO FREE games for August!
Even though most of the "pond" is a bit upset with their PCard restrictions (no rollover), I'm one of the mathematically lucky ones! I couldn't be happier .
TY --

No! No! No! I am not the least bit "upset" about the roll over thingee! BFG is the absolute best source for games and their support staff is far and above any other support staff I have encountered for any product. I just thought it would generate more sales for them and be doing us a service also. I consider it a win/win situation for all concerned. I got no problems with BFG. (I have made the journey to GH and could not wait to get home!!!)
Dr.good

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Aug 31, 10 9:06 AM
LOVE this game. Graphics great and clear. Could not wait til tomorrow...had to purchase it. !!!

JanG7
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by JanG7 on Aug 31, 10 9:07 AM
Well BFG, you finallly did it. Came out with a game that I must have but I don't have the memory for it. Not to worry, contacted dell and I will have plenty of memory by this time next week. Will be purchasing then.

banor
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by banor on Aug 31, 10 9:20 AM
Waiting till tomorrow because I already have 2 free punch card games from August. Looking forward to playing - thinking about playing the first one again just to revive my short memory of the story

Thanks BFG

Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Aug 31, 10 9:30 AM
bkl8303 wrote:I But I do agree with everyone else. It sure would be nice to be able to roll over the credits. As much as I would like to purchase them all, I can't afford them all but would really like for you to please consider the roll over program.quote]

Ditto! I am disabled, stay at home 24/7, low income and I love to play games. I just have to decide which games I like best. I can't afford 6 games a month! What I would like to see is maybe after purchasing 10 or 12 games they would give us a free credit. JMO

shastac2

solarsarah
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by solarsarah on Aug 31, 10 9:34 AM
This game is really beautiful! If you liked the first one, (Drawn: The Painted Tower) you will be blown away by this one!

Go to: