Re:Welcome to Escape from Frankenstein's Castle forum

[Post New]by QueAquila on Sep 10, 10 7:38 PM
jellyfishjo wrote:
kmg833 wrote:I can't take one of Isabella's bones. I just keep getting the dialogue and then nothing shows up in my inventory!!

I get the same problem - did you ever figure out how to get the bone? I am frustrated! grrr...
please help!

So Far I have reinstalled three times with the last time uninstalling first. The problem is that the uninstall did not remove the save game. So I still cannot get the bone. I even tried checking the memory again (and again and again) and clicking the orange beaker (over and over)

So I am going to try and start a new game and see if that works. If not, then I am going to try a CLEAN uninstall and install. I will post later to let you all know whether it worked or not.

Guh!! all this for a cheap game.

[Post New]by QueAquila on Sep 10, 10 10:27 PM
QueAquila wrote:
jellyfishjo wrote:
kmg833 wrote:I can't take one of Isabella's bones. I just keep getting the dialogue and then nothing shows up in my inventory!!

I get the same problem - did you ever figure out how to get the bone? I am frustrated! grrr...
please help!

So Far I have reinstalled three times with the last time uninstalling first. The problem is that the uninstall did not remove the save game. So I still cannot get the bone. I even tried checking the memory again (and again and again) and clicking the orange beaker (over and over)

So I am going to try and start a new game and see if that works. If not, then I am going to try a CLEAN uninstall and install. I will post later to let you all know whether it worked or not.

Guh!! all this for a cheap game.

All Right --- I figured it out ........

First off..... You will need to restart the game, by creating a new user or whatever.
Play the game as normal.... UNTIL .......
When you get to Isabella's body ......

<<<< DO NOT CLICK ON HER BONES AGAIN AFTER FINDING THEM THE FIRST TIME >>>>

If you do it will mess up the game, AGAIN................**Sigh!**

WAIT >> Until after you are trying to make more oil. THAT IS after you find the Apothecary and finding the instructions, and clicking the orange beaker.
IT will say in your journal..
"Unlock the door."
"Make Dopple's oil."
"Find a Bone."

If your journal does not say find a bone, you will never find one.

It is a annoying glitch, and you should be able to get it no matter what. (HINT, HINT game designers)

Anyway, It should work if you do this.... IN THEORY. At least, it did for me.

I hope this helps.

Happy Gaming!!!

QueAquila

[Post New]by LilMoze on Sep 11, 10 4:08 AM
I hate this kind of crap. I've got to start the game all over again because I clicked on the bones before I got to the puzzle to make the oil? That's so bogus. I wish I hadn't already paid for the game! I don't like the game well enough to start from the beginning again. Waste of money!

Welcome to Escape from Frankenstein's Castle forum

[Post New]by mormand on Sep 11, 10 8:27 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Escape from Frankenstein's Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape from Frankenstein's Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/quote

i cannot take the bone can you tell me how i can pick it
than you

[Post New]by s3lillig on Sep 12, 10 1:30 PM
I am stuck on the bones too - JUST after I bought the game!!! Is there a fix for this?

[Post New]by cwazywabbit on Sep 18, 10 9:19 PM
is any one else crashing after you repair the lock in the room with the mechanical arm.
my screen goes blank and the cursor freezes
i have to reboot the computer to get out of it as cont alt del dosent work

[Post New]by Shannon282007 on Sep 26, 10 2:43 PM

i'm having the same issue!

Glitch in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle

[Post New]by Gardengal1940 on Oct 20, 10 9:02 PM
I have the MAC version of the game. I'm on level 9, trying to remove the cases from the gear boxes. No matter what I do or in which order I do it, I am bumped back to my desktop every time I try to either remove the plate, apply the Dipple's oil or snip the wires.
Is this a common glitch in the MAC version?
Thanks.

Edited on 10/20/2010 at 9:04:01 PM PST

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on Nov 5, 10 3:40 PM
Am at the part with the shield. Have put it together (the only way it could possibly be) and still can't get the sword out. Please help. Thanks.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Jan 16, 11 12:03 PM
PLEASE help i have the rag i looked at walkthrough: i clicked on the stasis chamber and tried to use the rag but it will NOT clean and show horatios face! Is there anyone who knows what i need to do for the rag to clean the open circle for horatios face? an answer would be appreciated tysm

day18
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by day18 on Jan 26, 11 5:51 PM
pierot2 wrote:
Racey97 wrote:I am also having trouble getting the bone part.. Is there a fix for it or what...

day18
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by day18 on Jan 26, 11 5:54 PM
pierot2 wrote:
Racey97 wrote:I am also having trouble getting the bone part.. Is there a fix for it or what...
can't get bone

[Post New]by datajak on Jan 30, 11 8:44 AM
I have read the lists of complaints and I not only have an issue with the bone, I also cannot get the medallion. I have seen the walkthru but unfortunately, the medallion is NOT where it is said to be. It's simply NOT THERE...is there a bug fix for this game yet? I paid good money for this game and would like to finish it.

Go to: