Bone Fragement

Re:Bone Fragement

[Post New]by fludderbye on Sep 5, 10 8:23 AM
If you figured it out how about letting everyone else in on the secreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by DexMom on Sep 5, 10 9:44 AM
Graelyn wrote:When I tried playing a second time with the same profile, I couldn't get the bone. I never appeared in my task list. However, when I replayed using a new profile, I didn't have a problem. So evidently, you cannot replay using an existing profile.

Hope that helps.I

I got through the first time too, but not working this time. Would really like to figure it out.

[Post New]by DexMom on Sep 5, 10 9:46 AM
fludderbye wrote:If you figured it out how about letting everyone else in on the secreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is supposed to work by clicking on the orange flask, but some glitch is happening with this. Did you get Victor's notes?

Bone Fragement

[Post New]by korngirl on Sep 6, 10 9:24 AM
johnski wrote:I have gotten to the part where you have to get one of her bone fragements but for the life of me I cant get it. I click on her corpse and it just asks her if its ok for me to take one of her bones and she says yes but no bone goes into inventory and if I click on it again just get the same dialogue. Have gone thru everything the walkthrough says to do up to that point. Any body know what I am doing wrong? Please help.

[Post New]by widgetwilk on Sep 7, 10 11:50 AM
Has anyone got this 'b' bone??? if so can they 'clearly' explain where it is,

did that 'gamer' get her money back from BF??? thinking of doing the same.

am really annoyed!!!!!!!

JRDALLAS
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by JRDALLAS on Sep 7, 10 3:58 PM
TRIED ALL THE THINGS MENTIONED TO GET THE BONE FROM THE WALL.
SECOND GAME IN TWO WEEKS, THAT HAD SOME TYPE OF PROBLEM. HAVE HAD SLIGHT PROBLEMS IN THE PAST. TIRED OF IT, IWIN AND SPINTOP GAMES ARE LOOKING BETTER EVERY DAY.

[Post New]by satinangel45 on Sep 7, 10 7:27 PM
I think you sould work on this part of the game or give a refund or new game. I liked it but now I hate it. Had to go with new name and start over to get the bone.

Edited on 09/07/2010 at 11:45:44 PM PST

[Post New]by widgetwilk on Sep 8, 10 12:27 AM
So are you saying you have to play it all again to get the 'bone'??

think that is disgusting, am going to 'complain'

[Post New]by hamtuna on Sep 8, 10 10:44 PM
No lovely bones for me. don't want to start all over again, i'm on vacation not aggravation. i will complain tomorrow, i guess, good night. grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

[Post New]by widgetwilk on Sep 9, 10 12:39 AM
I e-mailed BF, so far have not had a reply, still trying to do it,
if it rains or I get completely bored, I might try and start again,

[Post New]by widgetwilk on Sep 9, 10 5:34 AM
I HAVE DONE IT!!!!!!!!

I started again, it does not take to long, did it as the walkthrough says, and got the 'bone' easy, went and made the mixture,

Cannot believe it was that easy, still do not think you ought to have to play it again.

Still that is my answer to the problem, hope it helps.

[Post New]by ldharman on Sep 9, 10 5:35 AM
it is a glitch in the game, it will not generate a task to find a bone fragment so i cannot get the bone either. to be fair this is the first problem i've had with a big fish game but i'm a little cheesed off that i'll have to start again. never mind eh?

[Post New]by widgetwilk on Sep 9, 10 8:34 AM
ldharman wrote:it is a glitch in the game, it will not generate a task to find a bone fragment so i cannot get the bone either. to be fair this is the first problem i've had with a big fish game but i'm a little cheesed off that i'll have to start again. never mind eh?

Please try again am sure it will work, it does not take long, you can always skip the games, it is worth it,
please let us know.

[Post New]by rellyrooly on Sep 9, 10 11:17 AM
This is crap. If BF knows there is a problem with the game, why did they let me buy it today? How about fixing it first? I am having the same problems as everyone else. PISSED!!!!

[Post New]by fridapants on Sep 9, 10 1:40 PM
this sucks. i've clicked the orange potion several times and gotten no new task. i can't get the bone, which means i'm going to have to start over. not cool at all.

MacLaura
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by MacLaura on Sep 9, 10 10:09 PM
Not to fault people's choice to replay and start over hoping to avoid whatever action triggers the logic bug

But.. I for one do not want to replay any game all over from the start to get past a game glitch - whether it is internal in the game or due to a mismatch with the BFG game manager

The developer/BFG should issue an update and a fix... period.

On the plus side, though yes this seems to be more of a problem lately than before with any number of games, BFG issues an update/fix within a few days or so.

so once again I will set this aside and see. My own personal tolerance point is a week - if no fix issues I ask for and have always received from very pleasant support staff

a credit for something else.

[Post New]by widgetwilk on Sep 10, 10 12:17 AM
I know just how you all feel, but please please try and play it again,
honestly it does not take long, as said you can skip the games,

I just want to see if it works for all of you not just me.

[Post New]by rellyrooly on Sep 10, 10 7:39 AM
widgetwilk wrote:I know just how you all feel, but please please try and play it again,
honestly it does not take long, as said you can skip the games,

I just want to see if it works for all of you not just me.

Well, I gave in and restarted under another profile and it did work. I must say, I didn't enjoy the game though because I was scared that it would happen again on another level. I do not think I should have to start games over. By that point I am frustrated. So, while it did work, I still want a credit. I have written to them and I suggest everyone does too. The more who complain, the more they will see there are legit problems.

[Post New]by fairynuff44 on Sep 10, 10 11:09 AM
I had this bone fragment problem as well. I restarted game with new character and followed instructions on left hand side of screen straight through game. got bone no problem, having followed instructions, when I got to end of game and escaped castle I still had 6 books in my inventory????? first time around I put them in the bookcase in library when I found them,this time I did not, that's the only thing I have done differently, maybe that's the blip, don't know just a guess.

hope this helps all you folks who are stuck on the bone fragment.....

[Post New]by widgetwilk on Sep 10, 10 11:43 AM
Glad it worked for you all when you started again,
I have mailed BF about it, still no reply.
Can't answer the book problem!!!!

I have just finished it, boy got my monies worth there!!!!!
was just 1 artifacts 'thing' short.

Edited on 09/10/2010 at 12:05:55 PM PST

Go to: