Re:Cannot pick up Isabella's bone in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle, is it a glitch?

[Post New]by lawjunkie on Nov 8, 10 1:58 PM
November 8....I cannot pick up bone fragment either. The thought of reinstalling the game and starting over is not appealing. Thank goodness we didn't pay for a Collector's Edition of the game. I'd be even more frustrated!

Edited on 11/08/2010 at 1:59:15 PM PST

jenva
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Cannot pick up Isabella's bone in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle, is it a glitch?

[Post New]by jenva on Nov 12, 10 3:56 AM
November the 12th here, and I have just downloaded this game. I have got to the bone fragment and I am having the same trouble as the rest of you. Very frustrating, I would have thought the bugs would have been ironed out by now, but sadly this isnt so.

[Post New]by Pained on Nov 12, 10 3:18 PM
Well it,s now Nov.12th and am having exactley the same problems as you all. Will try tech support.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Nov 12, 10 9:11 PM
idk i had no trouble with the bone but i cannot clean Horatio's face off in the tuby thing...i have everything except the rag is not working is that a glitch too?

[Post New]by 5rfamily on Nov 15, 10 4:43 AM
Yeah, I bought the game and can't finish playing it. I won't reinstall because the thought of having to replay to this point is too annoying. This is the second instance of non-working games I have had with Big FIsh. Not a happy camper. Moving on, thanks for listening to the vent.

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Nov 16, 10 8:44 PM
Aaargh! We just went through the same thing on 2 other games. I can see 'em but can't remember the names.

One was a recent island game in which the torches could not be lit - Island Mysteries or something like that - and the other was a little while ago... had a New Orleans cobblestone street scene. Oh, right! Deadtime Stories.

Anyhoo, I don't feel like starting over from scratch right now. Will uninstall and come back to it in a few months.

[Post New]by grelaut on Nov 21, 10 7:50 AM
Hey Big Fish what about a patch to solve this problem which seems to be recurent!

[Post New]by Lomartha on Dec 21, 10 6:37 PM
It's Dec. 21 and still no fix for this problem- not cool, Big Fish smart folk

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Dec 26, 10 4:19 PM
I had fun playing this game until I came to the bone problem. I can't get the girl's bone and I guess I will have to start over.

day18
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by day18 on Jan 26, 11 6:00 PM
what is the proble with the bone

romenya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by romenya on Jan 30, 11 12:34 PM
Hi ! We are at the end of January and the bone's problem is not yet resolved... Please, I don't want to begin this game again and again, or give me somebody else's bone LOL

[Post New]by dasmoehrchen on Feb 6, 11 12:36 AM
I just got the game, stuck at the bone situation like you all. Frustrating!
I will try the uninstall idea and let you know of my outcome.
Good luck fellow gamers

[Post New]by dasmoehrchen on Feb 6, 11 4:12 AM
Sorry to report that the second time around didn't help. I also noted that no
additional items were noted in the task book??? Shouldn't it mention the bone???
Hope someone can get this repaired...

[Post New]by bre444 on Feb 9, 11 5:26 AM
I am having the same problem with my game. I did try the uninstall and reinstall, using a new profile (because the old one still shows up when you reinstall the game) and there are still issues. I can't even get past the point of fusing the glass for the machine in the small lab. That's not working now either!

Edited on 02/09/2011 at 5:29:29 AM PST

[Post New]by darkthrone on Apr 10, 11 4:06 AM
I would like to know if the bone glitch has been fixed yet I am in the lab just got the task of making the oil, and I have three minutes left on the trial, so I have to buy the game to continue but if the glitch has not been fixed, I will not pay for it.

[Post New]by peggysuey on Jun 8, 11 5:09 PM
me too i am pissed . i have tried and tried and get no where. cant someone on big fish help us since we are all stuck on the bones. i have tried for 3 days and still nothing i don't want to re down load it and start over . enough is enough .come on give us some help.

feegee
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by feegee on Sep 6, 13 9:36 PM
Still no remedy for the glitch......I refuse to keep uninstalling/reinstalling while "Keeping HOPE Alive"......It is the middle of September 2013 there is no excuse for the problem to still exist.

Go to: