stellmac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by stellmac on Sep 5, 10 4:48 AM
Bit late posting this as it's no longer DD! Just want to recommend the game though for any future purchasers. Good graphics, cleverly hidden objects and nice mini puzzles.

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Sep 6, 10 4:39 PM
Nice game for the DD price. I'd never done a FROG before, and it was quite interesting [FROGs must not have much replayability?] the way it works is like back-engineering the items. Graphics were good [except they had a canary cooing like a dove ].....wish they'd had voice over instead of blips to read. Did all but 1 puzzle, and didn't need the walk-thru. The length seemed OK for a fairly simple story line. Just right for a afternoon [fall/winter is on the way]

maxminpin
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by maxminpin on Sep 7, 10 8:50 PM
_DD_ wrote:Fragmented object game. If you look at the screenshots of the game on the Download page, you'll see that there are no word lists, but pictures of the quest items. They are distributed throughout the scene and you have to find them. The little numbers under the quest items tell you how many you have to find; a good example with 1 left can be seen in the 3rd screenshot. Usually the collected items are to be used somewhere then.
If you don't know this kind of game yet, I definitely recommend trying this game, it's sooo beautiful.

Thank you so much for explaining this to me. I still don't know what some of the abbreviations mean. But I'm learning. I'll go back and check out the game.

Happy gaming.

ccostly
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ccostly on Oct 30, 10 9:01 PM
Fun game. Got it for $2.99. Well worth the price. Interesting scenery and story line.

Go to: