Zolea
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Youda Survivor

[Post New]by Zolea on Sep 6, 10 10:58 AM
Very cute and fun! Definitely addictive! Stopped buying Farm Frenzy after the third one, because it was always the same game with different graphics. This is similar but they get a gold star for freshening it up! Cute concept and the first Youda game I have purchased. (They always seem to be lacking something). This one finally won my approval!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 6, 10 12:32 PM
Great! I have waited for the release since several weeks (I made the betatest for the developer). The game is awesome, I am loving it! Its similar to Farm Frenzy, but much, much better. I will buy it today, awesome game

[Post New]by natalusia85 on Sep 6, 10 3:23 PM
One of the best TM games. Very addictive and fun. I played it on my vista laptop so it was slow from time to time but overall it was great. It was long and took more than couple of hours to finish it. Great job BigFish. Keep it up. That game was worth the money And I finished all the levels in gold. Yay!

[Post New]by sharongrammy on Sep 6, 10 5:50 PM
as usual, the developers go to the extreme with the distractions. too many pirates and too hard to get the gold and therefore not really enjoyable..
surely this can be updated for a more pleasureable game and not so hard on the hand and fingers with so much clicking..

[Post New]by dimplz1 on Sep 7, 10 8:06 AM
I thought this was a very cute game.

I usually don't like Youda games for some reason but this one was actually fun. I haven't played any of the Farm Frenzy Series past one demo so I'm surprised a game I like is similar to a game I didn't like! I guess I should check out Farm Frenzy again!

I loved that even though there is a timer, you can progress if you didn't get gold or silver.

You can replay previous levels with your upgraded items, meaning I can redo level 5 with all the items and bonuses I have from level 20. This makes getting the gold in those earlier levels much easier!

I didn't like the noise of the machines and played with the sounds off because of it.

vahlcanna1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by vahlcanna1 on Sep 7, 10 10:17 AM
honestly i fell in love with this game first level i still have 30 mins of demo time, came here to check reviews and defintly getting it. it's farm frenzy esque but different tottally made me feel like when the farm frenzies first game out. i would say youda survivor is to farm frenzy like royal envoy is to build alot..if that makes sense love it thanks for the reviews always helpful happy gaming

asc56
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by asc56 on Sep 7, 10 5:58 PM
How do I get rid of the stinkin' pirates to collect enough eggs to make my potions, etc!!??

[Post New]by shatori806 on Sep 7, 10 9:40 PM
asc56 wrote:How do I get rid of the stinkin' pirates to collect enough eggs to make my potions, etc!!??

Just click on the pirates, and keep clicking until they are defeated. Make sure you have enough energy to fight them.

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by icypup on Sep 8, 10 3:51 AM
I LOVE this game. I find myself wanting to click on the machines to make them run faster like in Farm Frenzy! I loved the first couple FF but the more games FF puts out, the less creative they are - I wished there was more variation from game to game and was disappointed in the most recent FF. So I happily found Youda Survivor.

For those who have finished higher levels in Youda Survivor, and tips on getting gold on the upper levels?

Youda Survivor keeps me up!

[Post New]by BarabaraGroes on Sep 8, 10 1:31 PM
Wow... I was getting ready to play my kingdom for the princess 2 when I came across this title. I heard about Youdagames before because I played the Youda Legend series. And I did not know they made TM games as well.

So I thought to give this a try first... And like I said... WOW!!
I had so much fun playing the demo. And seeing how much there is left I will surely buy it.
Yet again another game that adds to my TM love.

I guess tomorrow is for my kingdom 2.

[Post New]by Nanny87 on Sep 8, 10 4:00 PM
I honestly don't like the game. It's not very challenging, and it doesn't stay true to its' own words. In the opening scene, it says you are the only person on the island. and two stars in you meet a boiler.

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on Sep 8, 10 6:50 PM
Youda Survivor reminds me alittle of Escape from Paradise and Island Realms, but at a constantly growing manic pace. I grew away from games like Cake Mania. However, that said, fishes in the pond who enjoy a fun fast pace game, Youda Survivor will keep you busy. I was hoping it was more of a strategy tribe-like game. Thanks for letting me try the game. The developer should pat themselves on the back...the graphics are good and images and tasks are fun, achievable, and yet challenging. Enjoy!

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Sep 8, 10 9:59 PM
Trying to get all gold after about level 12 is REALLY hard. But it is also really fun and I can't quit playing. Keep going back to try for least silver.

I can't wait until someone actually gets some hints out here...like getting enough gold to off the pirates and make potions and still creating enough product to beat the time. I have tried alot of strategies and none seem to be able to gold level after 12th game.
upgrade order?
Priorities?

Hints anyone?

[Post New]by greypigeon on Sep 9, 10 7:27 AM
Love this type of game!
A bit like Farmfrenzy: with a lot of original extras! Realy fun and colourful graphics: specially like the chief!
I think i am gonna have a lot of fun this weekend!

crea8ive
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by crea8ive on Sep 10, 10 7:49 PM
I really liked the first Youda games, Youda Camper, Youda Marina but this one and the last are so similar to Farm Frenzy and I don't find them as much fun or as challenging. It is basically now just a 'get more done in the time' game with little strategy or planning ahead that the first ones required. Not a buy for me.

SnappyPeas
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SnappyPeas on Sep 11, 10 7:30 AM
LOVE IT!

It's brilliant! Well, maybe not brilliant but it is fun and I've greatly enjoyed playing it. The graphics are entertaining also.

[Post New]by RElliott4 on Sep 12, 10 9:23 AM
It's a fun game, but I'm experiencing a glitch as well. When too much is going on, the game slows and no amount of clicking works.

[Post New]by joyanawilliams on Sep 13, 10 11:08 PM
The full version of Youda Survivor is available for only 6.95!

Thats awesome!!!

[Post New]by chloe_audrey on Sep 15, 10 4:56 AM
Cute game with excellent graphics, n I am having lots n lots of fun playing it.

vahlcanna1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by vahlcanna1 on Sep 15, 10 6:50 AM
adding to my earlier review. this game is awesome. i am an avid tm player and most the time the game is to easy. this one has a real challenge. i've been playing steadily since the release. i love a game that has achievements it adds alot of replayabilty, working on the final all gold achievement and whew is it hard. but loving every second will probably start over and play from beginning again sooo glad i bought this

Go to: