Re:Post any Youda Survivor technical issues here only

[Post New]by vagabondpixie on Sep 22, 10 5:49 PM
For the first tornado segment, I can't pick up anything rolling around, I get like 50 pirates at once and do not get any eggs from pelicans. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by ninergy on Oct 2, 10 5:15 AM
I'm close to finishing the game but a glitch has begun happening that I noticed no one else is having. For the last 6 levels or so I wind up with products that can't be picked up. My warehouse has enough room for them but no matter how many times I click on them they just sit there and I can't interact with them. They don't even go into the blinking phase or disappear. Restarting does not fix the problem. I have exited the game and restarted my machine as well and still no joy.

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Oct 4, 10 8:55 PM
Well, tried to write this in a contact form but the check for answers button at the end didn't work [bottom of the window says something like javascript:void();]so I am resorting to this.....

My problems are that:
Items are beginning to stick to the upper right of the playing screen --- sometimes it is a pirate that will never leave the floor or in the last level I played it was items I needed that could not be picked up. Not only in the upper right by the top cookie maker but also down by the diver. I would give you a level number but they don't seem to exist - but it is the 5th heading right on the top if that helps. Tried to send you picture but it won't let me. Sorry
Caroline

Edited on 10/04/2010 at 9:00:44 PM PST

werdeee
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by werdeee on Oct 5, 10 12:34 AM
I'm also having the problem where things "stick". It's like an artifact on the screen (and it can be any product) that can't be interacted with. Animals walk through them but if they happen to be in a bad position, like on a machine or near where the products get spit out of a machine, then that machine or product becomes unusable. That means I have to start the level over.

By the time I finish a level there are so many frozen products it gets nearly impossible to figure out what's there and what isn't. For example, I keep thinking the animals and birds have plenty to eat and then realize those are all frozen items and I'm losing water holes. Frustration city.

[Post New]by WendyM49 on Oct 8, 10 11:28 AM
I have just begun the higher levels and I am having problems with the items sticking also.

A few levels back I had a problem with one of my monkeys getting stuck behind one of the machines. I am now at the first level with the parrot which starts with a lot of pirates and crabs. All the items that these drop get stuck which makes it very difficult to complete the level. I stopped at this point to see if it could be fixed.

sfgrl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by sfgrl on Oct 20, 10 8:03 PM
i am also having an issue with this game where the items towards the later levels, get stuck and cannot be picked up. sometimes they cover up the items that come out of machines, making it impossible to collect the required items to pass the level.

is there a fix for this?

marloflip
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by marloflip on Nov 7, 10 11:26 PM
Like many others, my game runs really slow as well..it is a shame because I love the game, but it is almost impossible to play, Yes i have tried all the suggestions, still nothing...and I dont have this problem with other games. pity.

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Nov 19, 10 10:17 AM
Same problem. Game starts slowing to an unacceptable level. Impossible to play. What gives?

lawfalot
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lawfalot on Nov 30, 10 8:26 PM
On my third and fourth "player" I started seeing the stuck items as well. It was fine with the first two times I played.
It first showed up with a pirate which dropped a bucket of water that just stuck there. Sadly, he also dropped a coconut which I needed.. It is getting progressively worse, but randomly. Not all levels are affected.

One other thing happened with the fourth player, though. The achievement is for 10 recipes unlocked, my log says 13/10 and the achievement is still gray. I don't have a clue how to "fix" this!

=========
Update: the achievement now reads 14/10. LOL

Edited on 12/03/2010 at 5:20:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Wanda102 on Dec 12, 10 8:27 PM
this is an issue i have with this game and with any demos i've tried before through the GM. i've seen it mentioned here before but haven't found a working solution.

I purchased the game, downloaded it with the GM, and when i click "play" it tells me it can't open it and i need to uninstall/reinstall it. I run a Mac, and i installed Stuffit Expander per the directions on the help pages, but it hasn't made a difference. Is there any way to fix this? I also sent in a tech support email, but I was hoping a some friendly forum member might have some faster insight for me!

thanks a lot in advance!

Same "frozen items" problem.

[Post New]by akla4747 on Jan 2, 11 11:56 PM
I'm having the same problem as others... I have gotten pretty far into the game and have now encountered levels that have objects that seem frozen on the screen. First level with coral. The objects won't pick up, won't disappear, and the potion-making isn't working well either. Alas, the game was going well until then...

I'm using mac version, updated al things that needed updating and uninstalled/re-installed game. Still happens at same level.

Edited on 01/02/2011 at 11:57:41 PM PST

[Post New]by GamerRichie on Jan 8, 11 7:20 AM
Good Morning Youda Survivor players I have a major issue and maybe someone could lend some support. Hopefully.
I've purchased installed and waited patiently to play this game. I'm actually very anxious. Anyway the game is not recognizing my mouse clicks at all. I can start the game and see the nice pretty start up page but when i go to press play or anything else for that matter it gives me nothing. just clicks.
Can anyone help me out on this matter?

[Post New]by Claycat on Mar 20, 11 9:32 AM
Hi All! I have only had one technical problem. It was in one of the levels at the top of the map. I don't believe the levels are numbered. When that level first opens and I hit the pirates with lightning, I can't pick up what they've dropped. This only occurs right at the beginning of the level. Otherwise I haven't had any problems.

I have a Mac.

Coconut Masher not appearing

[Post New]by lhartranft on Jun 16, 11 4:02 PM
Hi, I'm pretty far in the game and for some reason, I am stuck because my coconut masher (fully upgraded) will not be available on the screen when I need to make creamer. Any one else have this problem?

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:sticking at end of game

[Post New]by Syndalee on Jul 2, 11 10:32 AM
I'm at the last 4 levels of the game. Things are sticking so badly that I cannot play. Any help moderators or developers? Seems as though this is a very common problem. Yelling now: FIX IT!!!

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Would very much LIKE to use expletives, but I'll be good

[Post New]by Syndalee on Jul 2, 11 6:06 PM
I simply cannot finish the game. Now, not only can I NOT pick up items, my diver has begun walking off screen and not returning. What the heck?!? Frustrating.

[Post New]by thedaddyb on Jul 9, 11 8:10 AM
I haven't played the game in a while and decided to come back to it. It has totally lost all of my saved files and is no longer playable. After starting a career I can no longer pass the first level. After completing the tasks the screen will freeze and not pop up the scoring. If I hit the menu button and return the game will continue as if I didn't complete the tasks. This is very weird. Actually I have a couple of the "Youda" line of games and they too have all lost my saved accounts. I've tried re-installing and updating drivers but to no avail. Nothing has changed on my PC except perhaps the newest version of shockwave. Any tips?

[Post New]by knownuntogod on Jun 6, 12 3:53 AM
Hi,

I seem to have also an issue with the speed of the game...it is far too fast!!! I nearly do not have the time to collect the eggs before they disappear ( 1 or 2 seconds maximum). On the online version everything was fine and so I decided to purchase the game but this way here it is simply impossible to play...
Is there something I can do? I can't see any settings that would allow to set the speed.

Thanks
K.

LavaReign
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by LavaReign on Oct 4, 12 8:33 PM
I just updated my Mac to Mountain Lion and now the game won't load at all, is it not compatible anymore?

Go to: