Re:New version available for Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison - September 7th 2010

[Post New]by SunneDaye on Sep 8, 10 11:47 AM
Thanks so much for the information, shadowfax, but it didn't work for me.

Edited on 09/08/2010 at 2:26:57 PM PST

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:New version available for Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison - September 7th 2010

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Sep 8, 10 5:29 PM
Thank you Big Fish for solving the cursor problem. I just finished the free 60 min. and seemed to work fine. May have to consider buying this one.

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Sep 8, 10 6:33 PM
I bought the game during the sale and played it without all the glitches and cursor issues. Game Manager is stating that I can download the updated version. I don't want to because I'm scared that the game will start having problems. I think I'll finish it first and then update. Why try to fix it if it is not broken?

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Sep 9, 10 3:27 AM
i uninstalled the first game,downloaded the new one,and it works very well now!
thanks BF,you were very speedy!

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Sep 9, 10 12:47 PM
My pc hates this game...I was happily playing this game and it just switched off my pc totally off , when i tried to restart my pc all i got was a black screen i Kept trying to switch it on a few times and finally got it going i did a system restore and deleted the game, my pc is back to normal now ... thats the second game recently that's done this

Keltica

sbyrd
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by sbyrd on Sep 13, 10 1:50 PM
Well, it still won't work for me...still seeing stripes and swirls

[Post New]by jennikj1975 on Sep 16, 10 10:33 AM
For me, the cursor is still glitchy...not as bad as before, but still bothersome enough that I won't be buying this one. It is the type of game I love, so I'm disappointed...especially because so many of the games available right now are the HOG games and I HATE those. I don't like staring at a picture full of items and finding the ones on a list. Boring!! I'm glad the update worked for many of you.

Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Angel369 on Sep 17, 10 1:43 AM
just wondered if anyone was still having probs with the 'witches prison 'game bought it after reading that the glitches had been mended (and yes I did uninstall and re-download ) but it still runs REALLY slowly but I'm sticking with it happy gaming everyone

[Post New]by meuncfree on Sep 19, 10 10:02 AM
I just bought it for the first time today and I have a glitchy cursor, mainly when holding an item or in a cutaway scene. I wish it could be fixed. I really enjoy these games.

mel77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by mel77 on Sep 19, 10 11:18 PM
I just downloaded the trial for the first time today, and I'm wondering if we have the new version or the old here? I've never really had any technical problems in the past with downloads, but the cursor is moving like molasses. 8 minutes in right now and unfortunately unless it's fixed, it's a definite 'no buy' for me at these choppy speeds. I've made several changes to remedy it (from shutting down background programs, rebooting the pc, checking game/system specs, etc.) and can find nothing obvious to be causing this. Any help would be appreciated...

Moom
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Moom on Sep 27, 10 8:51 PM
I want a game credit. I've been through every possible scenerio with technical team, Dr. Felix, installing, uninstalling, drivers....

My screen blinks off and on... I go to task manager and have to disable the game that way.

It is the end of September and I still cannot play.

I would like a game credit please.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jan 15, 11 10:28 AM
Unfortunately, the new version still has the bugs and my cursor still won't pick up certain items andis reluctant on others. Does anyone have a possible reason for this?

SueDee67
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by SueDee67 on Mar 14, 11 7:05 AM
I just trialed this game today, March 14, 2011, and my cursor was hard to use, and the Game Cursor was all over the place. So won't be buying this game. Can't really trial it.
My PC is recently updated, new cards and all. So it's not that. I have XP Pro. Maybe that's the problem?

Just what did they fix?? I have 2 Game Credits, so it's been a real dry spell for new games for me,
What has happend to the BF we knew?

[Post New]by bob256 on Aug 14, 11 12:58 PM
I purchased this game on sale Aug.2011, should have done the trial. My screen blinks off and on I can not start the program. I am using windows Vista and I have plenty of MEMORY and HARD DRIVE SPACE. What can I do?

Go to: