Re:Welcome to Diner Dash Flo on the Go forum level 46 and 50

[Post New]by sushigrl63 on Sep 18, 11 5:24 PM
hello all! i finally beat the game! took me forever! on 46 the key is color matching chaining and collect the tickets before u clear the tables. keep cell phone addicts, joggers, family and lovebirds together..chain chain chain, color, color color! clear tables after customers pay and is gone..also use that podium all the time when customers are eating to keep people from leaving..level 50 is very hard because of color matching, i went very slow and sat only a couple people at a time and kept going back to the podium and using my telephone to..keep one table open and not seat anyone in case u get stuck on a color code..level 47,48 and 49 were not that difficult, just chain and color and podium. hope this helps all! good luck! i didn't care if i made expert, just that i completed the goal!

Re:Welcome to Diner Dash Flo on the Go forum

[Post New]by LizzyLynn on Oct 2, 11 6:20 PM
Does anyone know how to pass level 53? It's killing me! I've been on it three days straight!

Re:Welcome to Diner Dash Flo on the Go hell

[Post New]by Messaline on Oct 13, 11 5:43 PM
Welcome to hell! Level 46 is impossible!! I am faster and faster, hearts full, never mind, it WON'T make it. The best I reached is 30 000, exhausted. Far away from the simple goal...

Yes, please, tell us the trick! Must be a mistake, it is impossible to reach!

[Post New]by arboc47 on Jun 4, 14 3:46 AM
It took me a little while to get past level 43, but the key is two-fold. One, ensure you match the color seating as best as absolutely possible and at the same time, man the podium often so no one bails out. Now I am stuck on level 46.

[Post New]by arboc47 on Jun 4, 14 3:48 AM
LizzyLynn wrote:Does anyone know how to pass level 53? It's killing me! I've been on it three days straight!
You are obviously a good player being at level 53. Wow. I cannot seem to get past level 46.

coffeeguy
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by coffeeguy on Jun 30, 14 7:06 AM
Well this is embarrassing... I read people having trouble with level 46 or even higher.

I cannot, for the life of me, beat level SIX!! I'm a solid (so I thought) Intermediate player. This is the first scenario where you have rough water and need to mop up spills. I've tried over a dozen times. Once I concentrated on getting the spills up before everything else, and then everything else got backed up.

The rest of the time I've just been trying to fit it in with the rest of the duties, but I just keep failing - by a lot! The highest I can get is around 4600 and the goal is 7000. I've been a casual gamer over a dozen years, and I've never been stumped like this.

Does anyone have any tips for um, level 6?? Thanks in advance!

Go to: