OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Re:The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Sep 8, 10 4:40 AM
Not as good as the first one by any means !!!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 8, 10 7:28 AM
The first is indeed called "The Treasures of Mystery Island"; the download page is here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/4286/treasures-of-mystery-island/index.html

You can find the forum via the All Game forums at the top or via the D/L-page. Have fun!

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Sep 8, 10 8:32 AM
I love FROGs so I'm looking forward to playing the demo today. And, since I haven't played the first game, I'd better download that one too. Good thing I have 2 credits in the bank!

Diamond71
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Diamond71 on Sep 8, 10 9:26 AM
I was so excited to see this game today.I tried it on the developers site and would not let myself buy there knowing that BF would most likely get it because it is the second in the series and they had the first one.Now Im so glad I waited(much cheaper here).Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I know i am.
Thanks BF for making my day,Diamond71

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by gailweis on Sep 8, 10 11:05 AM
I find this game much easier that the first, which I liked a lot. I'm still in the middle of playing the demo, but don't like the fact that you are given subtle hints when it takes you a little long to decide what to do next. I like to find things out myself. I'll play for a little while longer, but have a feeling I will pass on this, unfortunately.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Sep 8, 10 11:10 AM
I lasted 2 minutes - found it boring - BUT I am very tired and I don't generally like FROGS. I think it was the theme and the music that I just got fed up with. The rest of you, enjoy!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 8, 10 11:46 AM
gailweis wrote:I find this game much easier that the first, which I liked a lot. I'm still in the middle of playing the demo, but don't like the fact that you are given subtle hints when it takes you a little long to decide what to do next. I like to find things out myself. I'll play for a little while longer, but have a feeling I will pass on this, unfortunately.

You can turn off the hints in the options menu...

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by gailweis on Sep 8, 10 1:11 PM
Thanks, prpldva!

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Sep 8, 10 5:15 PM
Nice enough FROG, a pleasant way to pass some time. I know I played the first one, does this seem easier to those that have played both? Definitely on my buy list, but not at the top of it

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 8, 10 6:20 PM
gailweis wrote:Thanks, prpldva!

Glad to help! Have fun with the game!

hcatb
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate

[Post New]by hcatb on Oct 15, 10 2:07 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:When the Gates of Fate send Alex and Lisa back in time, each to a different decade, they must figure out how to return to the present, and each other, before a rumbling volcano spews its contents! Guide Lisa as she befriends a local girl, searches for the magic tiles that can send her home, and leaves clues for Alex to find in the future. Discover The Treasures of Mystery Island 2, and use your Hidden Object skills to save the day!

Hey, I got this game and I'm almost half way and I got to a mini-game, the puzzle with the bolts, and it was BLACK and I couldn't see a thing! Had to skip it and I hate doing that. I contacted your chat people so I'm going to run a diagnostic. Too bad because I was really enjoying the game.

Go to: