tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:FINALLY!

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Sep 9, 10 1:29 AM
GrammaKj wrote:
Sarwyn wrote:
GrammaKj wrote:You can't access the strategy guide unless you have the full version? That's the message I got when I clicked on it. Also, I feel stupid, but where is the hint button?

In the lower, right corner. Kinda looks like a train wagon with a big pink/blue button inside it.

I see a wagon wheel but that's all. I will keep looking tho. TY for your help! Since I am unable to access the strategy guide, maybe the game didn't install properly. I'm going to try to re-download.

The hint button is only available in the HOG scene. Hope that helps.

boohbah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by boohbah on Sep 9, 10 1:35 AM
Hi

Was happy to see this new game download it without testing and now the game doesn't want to start.
I'm so sad. Just want to share my frustration

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Sep 9, 10 1:35 AM
HI FISHES I AM D/L THIS GAME AS I TYP. IJUST WANT TO SAYTO DRAGONRAIN& QUZEMOTO I UNDERSTAND ABOUT CAPS NOT ALL FISHES HAVE 20/20 SO DONT WORRY. USE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU.I KNOW THE OTHER FISHES WILL UNDERSTAND .I ALSO STAY UP TILL 2 AM FOR THE T G T SO YOU THAT STAY UP ARE NOT ALONE.AS FAR AS THIS GAME GOES.I JUST BOUGHT IT I KNOW HOW GOOD TRHE FIRST TWO WERE SO I KNEW THIS WOOD BE .LOVE THE NEW PRICE. D L IS ALMOST DONE OFF TO PLAY.HAVE FUN& AGREAT DAY FISHES IWILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I THIN K LATER

sandyterryb
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by sandyterryb on Sep 9, 10 1:39 AM
Another really fun game of the Poe`s series. Played with both their curser and without. Had no problem with either. Cannot use strategy guide without purchasing game but finished trial within the hour. Did skip most of puzzles to see just how far I could get in trial period. Found some items in the hidden object scenes to be a bit small but was able to find them without much help. The help button fills a bit slowly but you can usually find the items while waiting. Thought the graphics to be clear and crisp. Throughout the trial period didn`t see any really dark scenes where you could hardly make anything out. The music I really didn`t pay much attention to, so I guess it wasn`t annoying as I left it on. A definate buy for me as I enjoyed the other Poe`s I have. SHOULD WARN PLAYERS it is a very large (527.044 K game that some computers may not be able to handle.

Edited on 09/09/2010 at 1:46:49 AM PST

Debbzi
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Debbzi on Sep 9, 10 1:57 AM
Hint ball only comes up for hidden object scenes, I think.

[Post New]by ardella on Sep 9, 10 2:12 AM
How do you get in the house? I have a ladder, rag. Wht do I do?

Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Sep 9, 10 2:27 AM
Fykomfei wrote:I have the rope, the branch and the razor on the bench. What now? Can't find the hint button....no pink/blue ball inside the wagon here. Can anybody help me?

Click on the razor to straighten it. Then drag the razor to the stick. Then drag the ribbom to the stick. Good luck.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Sep 9, 10 2:27 AM
ardella wrote:How do you get in the house? I have a ladder, rag. Wht do I do?

Look close at the left window to see the cat and the lady; you will find a red ribbon. Go to the start screen, and tie the ribbon on the ring. Put the ring on the door knocker (the lion). The door will open.

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Sep 9, 10 3:19 AM
rara3462 wrote:
Fykomfei wrote:I have the rope, the branch and the razor on the bench. What now? Can't find the hint button....no pink/blue ball inside the wagon here. Can anybody help me?[/quote

Put them on the park bench, open up the razor till its straight then drag them together (razor to stick, then string)

No matter how many time I try to do that the razor goes back to it's place on the bench and when i click on the string, all I get is the eyeball. I am unable to put the 3 together. The stick will not move.

Edit

Never mind I went in and tried one more time. I was putting the razor on the wrong place on the stick. I have put it together now.

Thanks!!

Edited on 09/09/2010 at 3:23:20 AM PST

Fykomfei
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Fykomfei on Sep 9, 10 5:54 AM
Thanks all good helpers!

Fykomfei
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Fykomfei on Sep 9, 10 6:46 AM
When I finally got inside the kouse, it started to be interesting, The hint system only works on HOG areas. That's a minus. I've finished the free trial, and liked it, but I still doubt if this is a "buy". Think I'll wait a little, this game demands a lot of patience from the player. But good gaming to you all!

[Post New]by jilliepepper on Sep 10, 10 11:13 AM
just finshed, i wish it would carry on, but all good things must come to an end. Thankyou really enjoyed it

packrat54
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by packrat54 on Sep 10, 10 11:45 AM
I have never used the forum before so bear with me. I am stuck at the door of the mansion. I can't find the tool to pry up the item in the staircase. Can anyone help, please.

connies32
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by connies32 on Sep 15, 10 3:57 AM
I just finished and really enoyed it.

fish4game
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts