Walkthru

Re:Walkthru

[Post New]by sherrylmarshall on Sep 10, 10 3:50 PM
How do you attatch the spade head to the handle? I keep trying to do this but it
won't stay on.
sherrylmarshall

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Sep 10, 10 5:55 PM
i need a map badly! I need to go to the "Chest Room" and I cannot remember where it is or find it. I am tired of going to every room in every location trying to find something I have seen before and can't find again.

I love this game but it really should include a Map. I'd trade the Strategy Guide for one in a heartbeat!

[Post New]by alexus4me on Sep 10, 10 9:18 PM
@Sheryl you need the nail to go with the spade and hammer.

Hogey
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Hogey on Sep 11, 10 10:27 AM
Where do you find the ribbon?

recyclepile
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by recyclepile on Sep 11, 10 11:55 AM
When facing the house, look at the window on the left. The red ribbon is dangling there, but you have to watch the tedious cut scene with the woman appearing before you can get it.

I completed the hidden object scene and I have no hammer, trowel, pliers, or anything else. Ideas?

SHEAR_JOY
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by SHEAR_JOY on Sep 11, 10 11:55 AM
I'm also stuck on the first 2 scenes, and I can't find my hint button??? I know I need a hammer to get the nail out of the park bench,some kind of shovel and to get something out of the steps.Maybe the door handle for front door? Oh where oh where is my HINT BOTTON!!! HELP SJ

[Post New]by Sumoshitzu on Sep 11, 10 2:58 PM
jojo250 wrote:I meant pavement in front of mansion and the hanger upstairs.
I can't figure out - how to get the hanger.

Sammyk1ns
Marlin
Marlin
8,095 Posts

[Post New]by Sammyk1ns on Sep 11, 10 3:00 PM
MargieB wrote:
turmanators wrote:I have the razor tool, the bucket and a rag...what next? Can't use any of those to pull out the nail or the ring, or get the dog out of the way or pull up the ball from the hole. I must be missing something.

Fill the BUCKET with water from the grid (same place you found the razor).

Go to bench on right, fill the hole with water from the FULL BUCKET to receive the BALL.

Give the BALL to the dog, cut his leash with the RAZOR TOOL.

Good Luck

MargieB

Thankyou MargieB, I have been trying to do that....will try again

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Sep 11, 10 3:14 PM
i dont see a ribbon to get the ring out or how to get the nail out help i am wasting more time starting to pley and then come back to forum for help

boojunior
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by boojunior on Sep 16, 10 9:11 AM
I like the walkthroughs so I can print them out. If I get stuck, I do not have to go back and forth. I will try the demo first and if I get stuck, I will print. It is alot easier. I will not buy a game without the option of a walkthrough, not a stragegy guide.

[Post New]by daatime49 on Sep 17, 10 4:24 AM
i'm stuck between pages 18 and 19 of the strategy guide. cant get to 19. where do i go after the actions on page 18?

[Post New]by daatime49 on Sep 17, 10 5:08 AM
more specefically, where is the left door on page 18?

[Post New]by Nanaboopof15 on Sep 18, 10 10:45 AM
ckelley071585 wrote:How do you get into the mansion? I have the rag, Ring, and ladder? But i cant seem to find anything to dig up the hole in front or get the door handle that is in the crack of the steps! HELP

you use the bucket of water to pour in the hole for the ball to come up

Go to: