Re:Post any Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream technical issues here only

[Post New]by ejaymil on Mar 2, 11 7:38 PM
I am in bathroom off spring room and used the connector to fill tank and got other piece of pipe but then connector pipe disappeared???? Now I cannot turn water on to fill top pipe to get to the tub;s hidden object game again???? Cannot clean tank in the spring room if no water. HELP

[Post New]by tiredoftrouble on Jul 7, 11 9:09 AM
Keypad in security room. The number 6 that I need to punch is a dead key. How do I get it to work. I combined the fuse and wire and replaced it already.

Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream technical issue

[Post New]by LadyAuthor on Jul 9, 11 10:02 PM
I am in the clairvoyant's room. The hint says to pick up the towel on the couch but the towel is not "live". Any ideas?

sayakan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by sayakan on Aug 20, 11 4:36 AM
I bought this game today and found out it does not save and always go back to the first status when I start to play again.

I think I didn't have this problem when I tried this months ago.

Too bad I did not check before purchasing it.

Can you help me out? Thanks!

recliner24
Salmon
Salmon
2,957 Posts

[Post New]by recliner24 on Aug 20, 11 10:39 AM
Looks like a game I would like to have but have installed & uninstalled twice......keep getting a program error. I get to the first page the loads the game & then the BFG credit page, next comes a black screen with a bit of music and then the program error............

I am sure my computer is totally up to date and it's not the problem........

Thanks but don't need the problems of trying to resolve the error.

[Post New]by Fataliya on Dec 24, 11 4:18 AM
I can't seem to get the newspaper under the door in the hallway. =<

[Post New]by Sylim69 on Dec 26, 11 2:29 AM
Can someone please help. I m stuck at the basement . Cannot mount the water valve. Is there a special way? Mine is iPad version. Thanks

[Post New]by Ctweety40 on Dec 26, 11 8:13 AM
In hallway next to summer room, am I supposed to be able to enter the middle doorway on the right? I have read the walk through and it appears that I should find the drill in the room, but I cannot enter the room.

[Post New]by sarahc603 on Dec 26, 11 7:59 PM
I can't seem to get the candles lit to perform the ritual in Chp 7. I put the picture together, and lit the match, but when I apply the match to the candles, all I get it the "I need to figure out which symbol goes with each candle" message. I can't get past this. HELP!

Kalve
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kalve on Dec 28, 11 12:27 PM
I can't access my inventory in the first scene to get screwdriver ??

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 28, 11 1:54 PM
Hi fishies!

If you're experiencing any tech issue with your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch version of this game, please swim on over to the following help article for some great troubleshooting steps:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, I'd encourage you to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by artaban on Dec 29, 11 12:56 PM
I need to get the engine lid off the winch to add the oil. No matter what i try i cant get the lid off Anyone?????

[Post New]by Coronab1 on Dec 30, 11 9:30 PM
I'm trapped in the level where I am stuck in the net and need to get the fluorescent light. The scotch tape has disappeared from my inventory and it is not on the floor. Help!!

[Post New]by gabrelliarose on Jan 17, 12 1:29 PM
i am stuck at the beginning,i can,t melt the snow

[Post New]by lmkkkh on Jan 29, 12 12:04 AM
I cannot find nor do I have the sacks that are supposed to be at the bottom of the page...is this a glitch?

Pindusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Pindusa on May 7, 12 5:16 PM
I am in the basement and am unable to place the valve on the pipe to turn on the water and flood the basement. I have the valve but when I place it where it's supposed to go it doesn't stick. I'm stuck!

Lady_Cara
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,062 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cara on May 19, 12 7:52 PM
I don't know if any of you will check back because it has been so long - but here are a few answers-
The valve - I too was stuck but if you enlarge the scene - you can see where the valve is supposed to go and if it doesn't the first time, try a few more and you will get it.
- the coins - there is a pile near the door - you need to touch the door and the scene enlarges and you can see the coins. You should be able to find the rest of them.
- the towel - it is actually on the end of the couch. If you touch the door, you can see the towel at the end and get it. Use the brass plate to cut it and put the coins in it.
However - I can't seem to be able to slip the newspaper under the door. I have enlarged the scene but it still won't slip under the door. Any ideas/tips?

Edited on 05/19/2012 at 7:53:46 PM PST

Lady_Cara
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,062 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cara on May 28, 12 10:06 AM
I finally got the newspaper under the door. I had to place the newspaper in the middle of the door and then it went underneath.

[Post New]by Blvd81 on Jun 29, 12 7:18 AM
sarahc603 wrote:I can't seem to get the candles lit to perform the ritual in Chp 7. I put the picture together, and lit the match, but when I apply the match to the candles, all I get it the "I need to figure out which symbol goes with each candle" message. I can't get past this. HELP!

[Post New]by Bedubbya on Jul 18, 12 9:42 AM
I've made it alway the to the locker room hidden scene and I can find all the items. The problem is that it won't let me select the blue fan in the upper right corner of the locker! What am I doing wrong? I've tried clicking everywhere I can around the object, it just will not do anything else and I'm stuck here before I can move on with the task!

Go to: