Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Post any Ski Resort Mogul technical issues here only

[Post New]by Poliwird on Oct 19, 10 3:19 AM
ddhuntress wrote:so I know that the issue is not on my end.
Yeah, but the majority of users still doesn't experience this issue. If you haven't done so yet, i'd suggest contacting BFG support team (hit the green envelope in bottom right of forum page) and send them diagnostic report made on your gaming PC with
http://games.bigfishgames.com/RightNowImages/TechTools/Dr.FelixBigFishGames.exe
(I'm only repeating mods' recommendations which can be seen here and there in the forums.)

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Nov 16, 10 8:51 PM
Poliwird wrote:
Buggletta wrote:The only issue I have is that towards the end Julia and the new boyfriend don't disappear off the map so the new levels are obscured. It is still playable but annoying.
I third that. Could anyone complete the game WITHOUT this issue?
Also, a couple times when i was awarded a trophy in the middle of a level (for constructing N building of a type), i got a 'Level completed' message the very next, so i couldn't continue the level and had to go back to the map where its status was incomplete.

I did completed the game with Alex blocking the left side of the map but you couldn't go back and play non gold levels because you couldn't see where to click on them. I like you though suddenly got a level complete message right after an award when I wasn't complete and the map showed it not completed.
Does anyone ever play these games before they release them so these bugs would be picked up???? These are obviously reproducable gliches so should have been found.
Duckie

[Post New]by precious_petra on Dec 10, 10 7:24 AM
I had completed nearly all the levels without any problems. But then when I started the game again today found that it asked me to create a profile and it had deleted the whole saved game.

Though I have really enjoyed the game I really don't think I want to replay it in case the same thing happens again.

Not happy :-(

Go to: