Re:Welcome to Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White forum

[Post New]by wolfseeker on Sep 18, 10 6:42 PM
what do i feed the snake... thought it would be the eggs

what do i break the horse statue with and where do i find it?

[Post New]by kindii on Sep 18, 10 8:14 PM
dippydebby wrote:margaret2 you have to get all the paint things, cobalt raw ochre etc and mix them each with an egg in the pestle and mortar bowl, put the glass jars on their circles coloured yellow red purple etc and fill each one once they are mixed. put them in the tray with the yellow paint, dip your brush in each using the colour chart on the lid. Hope this helps.

I did all that. I do the first number on the chart but when I go to do the second number, no matter how i do it i get a big thud and the mini game resets and i have to start over.

[Post New]by kindii on Sep 18, 10 8:15 PM
wolfseeker wrote:what do i feed the snake... thought it would be the eggs

Nope its a rat. and its a hammer on the table in the room with the python.

[Post New]by agelesangel on Sep 18, 10 10:36 PM
Same problem with the whole play the demo cant get back to the gazebo. Will be asking for a refund, have done this before this site is really good about keeping their customers happy. Great customer service, give them a chance to make it right, if you have not dealt with the customer service here you will be refreshed at how great the service really is in comparison to other customer service departments.

[Post New]by JACKRUSSELL4 on Sep 18, 10 11:23 PM
I have played this game with absolutely no problems at all, dont know why anybody cant???

[Post New]by maiben on Sep 19, 10 6:53 AM
hi there, i played the game til the end, it says secrets unlocked, but dont know what to do with the journal that pops up. anyone any ideas????? ty

[Post New]by jag1996 on Sep 19, 10 9:17 AM
I have same problem as everyone! I was 75% thru it, signed out, now back at front door, with now way to get back to the 2nd floor, or boat house. Soooo Ticked off! Started over, and had to leave, did it again!! :-( Can't finish it! Will they give our money or credits back???

[Post New]by psychdocaz on Sep 19, 10 2:03 PM
I'm extremely disappointed in the way this game functions. No way to go back. Game does not save to where you left off. No way to reaccess the gazebo. I bought the game and the strategy guide. Can you not incorporate the strategy guide into the game? I've spent hundreds of dollars on BFG and haven't had a major problem until now. I want my money back or 2 credits.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 19, 10 2:10 PM
For technical help or refunds, use the green envelope.

Edited on 09/19/2010 at 2:10:41 PM PST

[Post New]by crypticsolofawn on Sep 19, 10 3:12 PM
Sounds like this is a problem game. Downloaded trial, then decided to purchase without trying first. My mistake!!!!!!! Uninstalled twice and reloaded, it starts up, get to big fish logo and cuts out asking if I want to play again. If BG going to fix this or should I just give up and ask for credit back?

[Post New]by man_in_black on Sep 19, 10 6:08 PM
I just downloaded it today, every thing went OK until i got to the chapel. I can't get out of the grave yard. I click the gate exit and nothing happens.

I did all what was asked there!

Edited on 09/19/2010 at 6:09:21 PM PST

[Post New]by jinx57 on Sep 19, 10 6:12 PM
I have reinstalled this game and it still doesnot work...I tried to send a trouble report with the dr felix zip and it won't send...what do I try next....oh and yes I played the demo with no problem...that's why I bought the game....

[Post New]by runninwyld on Sep 19, 10 8:07 PM
I played the game for hours lastnight ... now I cant even get out of the house ... I was really far into the game also I had made it to the wacky doors but it was 4 am and I had to go to bed NOW I CANT PLAY AT ALL

[Post New]by brain_ninja on Sep 20, 10 3:52 PM
Has anyone heard back from BFG on this yet? I still can't get back out to the Gazebo.

cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cohiba on Sep 20, 10 4:06 PM
you are all correct .. you cant get back to your game.. so where is the saved game button .. not such a great game at all .. right now it seems like a rip off..
I do not intend to finish this and will be very careful in future before i buy.

cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cohiba on Sep 20, 10 4:09 PM
Big fish should have some explanation to the masses who have written about the poor game quality .. you can go on and on .. and nothing is able to restore the game to where you left off.
this is a big NO..
not worth a cent. am very disappointed in this game.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 21, 10 12:40 AM
For those people who have reinstalled the game and nothing changed: Is it possible you might need to clean out your cookie jar? I often heard that if something still doesn't work it's because the cookies from the older version are still there on your computer. Just a thought...

I didn't even download the first version after all the problems this game is suppose to have, but did download the updated version, and had no problems with the demo.
The Hint button worked right away; the game saved where I was last when I left the game and I got back exactly where I was last, and I got passed the gazebo.

My demo ended after I finished the gazebo and am now at the lake where someone needs his fishing rod. I have not yet purchased the game (am waiting to see if there will be another version out first), but for the whole hour, I had not one problem with the game. Besides that, it's a beautiful game and I love the mini games.

Hope the problems other fishies have will get sorted out.

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Sep 21, 10 11:50 AM
wolfseeker wrote:what do i feed the snake... thought it would be the eggs

You feed the snake a rat that is found in a H.O. scene.

You break the horse statue w/ the hammer.

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Sep 21, 10 11:54 AM
JACKRUSSELL4 wrote:I have played this game with absolutely no problems at all, dont know why anybody cant???

you are one of the lucky ones, read on. I always refer to the walkthroughs which apparently a lot of players don't do, but regardless, some of the BFG games do have quirks. I run into one every now and then AND as well on this one.

[Post New]by weddingmama on Sep 21, 10 11:55 AM
nosmo99_us wrote:I d/l the trial version of this game and got to the gazebo when time expired. I was enjoying the game so I purchased it, when it activated I went to play and I cant get back to the gazebo. Every room says there is nothing to do here.

Go to: