Re:Welcome to Goddess Chronicles forum

[Post New]by pogolady on Oct 9, 10 8:35 PM
bbelle wrote:I'm stuck too. I am at thr door with the moasic runes but don't know what to do with them. Can anyone help? PLEASE
you found all the runes their would be 4 of them one goes under the lamp try all of them then one goes under that one their would be a somthing that look like a plate one goes their then do the same on your right do not put on the door it won,t work you have to do it twice on each runes the the one on the door will light up

[Post New]by airecito on Oct 25, 10 1:43 PM
Thought this was going to be a fun game, but I was wrong. The instructions are few and unclear. Get to rooms without any idea of what to do in them. Tired of this for sure. Will hesitate before buying more games and I have bought a lot of them.

Manybears
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Manybears on Nov 8, 10 11:13 PM
I'm with most of you... this #?$##'n game is driving me nuts!! I'm stuck at the wall I'm down to the braided circle, which I ask for a hint for and it directs me to the orange, peach -like object on the far left. Nothing I do connects the two objects and I've been in that #$%?'n memory room so many time I'm ready to scream.
PLEASE someone write a walkthrough for this STUPID game!!!!

[Post New]by Tarni64 on Nov 22, 10 7:57 AM
Ok I am in what resembles China, the last board in this "chapter" I know this because I have found everything, there are two statues that sparkle, I have obtained the wind, and the rock, BUT neither of these work on the sparkling statues, so I know that I have to find the next element, but have NO idea what I am looking for!!! I cant find a walkthrough ANYWHERE online, so if someone has completed the game and wouldnt mind posting for me what I am looking for and where so I can move forward I would appreciate it!! I pride myself in being able to do most of these things on my own, but this game is ridiculous. twice, I have found the bases of the mini statues, and when I click on them it tells me to only click on what I am looking for, and that IS what I am looking for!! even the karma beads say so!!! TIA for any help offered.

[Post New]by Jessie88220 on Nov 30, 10 7:46 AM
Tarni64 wrote:Ok I am in what resembles China, the last board in this "chapter" I know this because I have found everything, there are two statues that sparkle, I have obtained the wind, and the rock, BUT neither of these work on the sparkling statues, so I know that I have to find the next element, but have NO idea what I am looking for!!! I cant find a walkthrough ANYWHERE online, so if someone has completed the game and wouldnt mind posting for me what I am looking for and where so I can move forward I would appreciate it!! I pride myself in being able to do most of these things on my own, but this game is ridiculous. twice, I have found the bases of the mini statues, and when I click on them it tells me to only click on what I am looking for, and that IS what I am looking for!! even the karma beads say so!!! TIA for any help offered.

There are actually 3 sparkling statues; however, it is time to obtain a new gift. If you carefully scan the big incense burner in the middle of the screen, you will note that your cursor changes to use your gifts. If you use the wind 4 times to blow away the ash you will find a Pandora puzzle. Solve the puzzle and you will obtain a new gift that will take care of the 3 statues and enable you to find a gate to take you to the next level.

[Post New]by sanski69 on Dec 10, 10 6:31 PM
I think i'm in Japan maybe China. I used the wind on the censor&found the puzzle, but it says I have to find all the items first. Most of them are behind the red curtain and I can't get it open. Neither wind or rock will open it--it keeps saying try something else. I found the missing dragon head but it won't stay at the top of it's pillar. I, too, am looking for a walkthrough but I guess they just don't want their game to be too popular. With as many requests/complaints you'd think they'd respond. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

[Post New]by Jessie88220 on Dec 11, 10 8:28 AM
sanski69 wrote:I think i'm in Japan maybe China. I used the wind on the censor&found the puzzle, but it says I have to find all the items first. Most of them are behind the red curtain and I can't get it open. Neither wind or rock will open it--it keeps saying try something else. I found the missing dragon head but it won't stay at the top of it's pillar. I, too, am looking for a walkthrough but I guess they just don't want their game to be too popular. With as many requests/complaints you'd think they'd respond. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

The dragon head is used to open the curtain. Go to the top of the right pillar and find the area where the cursor turns into "little gears" (this means you can use something). This is where the dragon head should go.

katintn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by katintn on Dec 19, 10 6:38 AM
Manybears wrote:I'm with most of you... this #?$##'n game is driving me nuts!! I'm stuck at the wall I'm down to the braided circle, which I ask for a hint for and it directs me to the orange, peach -like object on the far left. Nothing I do connects the two objects and I've been in that #$%?'n memory room so many time I'm ready to scream.
PLEASE someone write a walkthrough for this STUPID game!!!!

When the hint directs you to something that doesn't let you do anything you must carefully move your cursor around the room and find the sparkling area to use of your abilities... I love the game but the dang puzzles at the end of each section wear me out, the ones like in Hades, trying to create two routes .. one to the key, and chest, I"m stuck on trying to make connection to hades minions....

[Post New]by GBPack on Jan 19, 11 11:29 AM
Jessie88220 wrote:
Tarni64 wrote:Ok I am in what resembles China, the last board in this "chapter" I know this because I have found everything, there are two statues that sparkle, I have obtained the wind, and the rock, BUT neither of these work on the sparkling statues, so I know that I have to find the next element, but have NO idea what I am looking for!!! I cant find a walkthrough ANYWHERE online, so if someone has completed the game and wouldnt mind posting for me what I am looking for and where so I can move forward I would appreciate it!! I pride myself in being able to do most of these things on my own, but this game is ridiculous. twice, I have found the bases of the mini statues, and when I click on them it tells me to only click on what I am looking for, and that IS what I am looking for!! even the karma beads say so!!! TIA for any help offered.

There are actually 3 sparkling statues; however, it is time to obtain a new gift. If you carefully scan the big incense burner in the middle of the screen, you will note that your cursor changes to use your gifts. If you use the wind 4 times to blow away the ash you will find a Pandora puzzle. Solve the puzzle and you will obtain a new gift that will take care of the 3 statues and enable you to find a gate to take you to the next level.

[Post New]by GBPack on Jan 19, 11 11:32 AM
I'm in this same room - everything is done, puzzles have been played, door is open to leave, BUT I still have to find the ring at the base of the small statue. Every time I click on it, the karma bead takes me way off to the right of the screen by the red lanterns. When I click there, I get an error and eventually, back to the practice room. Aaargh. Can anyone shed light (or wind on this??

I'm stuck at the room after the fourth power is given. HELP!

[Post New]by gaviotica2011 on Jun 23, 11 8:37 PM
I'm stuck at the room in Mayan palace after you get the fourth power (fire). I have found all objects, and I have placed two vases in two platforms that lifted four of the six spears that are blocking the door, but after that I can't find anything else to do, I can't move beyond this stupid room (there are still two spears left blocking the door).
There is a head statue at the lower left corner and when I click its eye the cursor changes, meaning that sometning needs to be done with it, but I can't find what it is, and there isn't any other object that I can use in the room either.
Please someone help (I'm playing the game on Mac, if that's relevant).

PS: The game has beautiful graphics, but the hint system SUCKS and there should really be hints for what to do after you find all objects. Also, a walkthrough will be a HUGE help

[Post New]by celinamaria on Sep 25, 11 12:45 PM
I am by a large tree and must find a piece of a elephant. That is behind a litle rock in the middle left but i cant get it
Does someone know how to do that ?

[Post New]by MagentasCat on Oct 28, 11 9:41 PM
123no456 wrote:dont they have a walkthrough for this?? i am stuck & wasting lots of time & getting fruatrated!! cant finish up & get out of the ruins

I'm also stuck there. I cleared everything except one item, which is in or under a box. I'm supposed to use the oar somehow to get to it, but everything I try doesn't work. It's so frustrating, it's no fun. I wish I hadn't bought this game.

[Post New]by KatyBGood on Apr 19, 12 1:18 PM

I'm having the same problem. I click on the base of the little statue, and the whole place shakes and then I eventually end up in the sin bin. I've uncovered the puzzle in the incense burner, but I can't solve the puzzle and deal with the statues until I can get the base of the statue! Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by teal_canary on Aug 8, 12 2:03 PM
gaviotica (sp?) - the Eye in the Mayan temple goes in the eye socket of a statue of a giant head in the far bottom right corner of the screen, just above your hint orb. Just Click to grab it, hold the mouse button down as you move it, and don't let go of it until you have the eye over the socket. Hope that helps. I am currently stuck in the test from Hades (literally), looking for the 3rd head of the Cerberus statue. The first 2 were obvious, but I just can't seem to find the 3rd. Any tips would be much appreciated.

[Post New]by teal_canary on Aug 8, 12 2:06 PM
Gaviotica - sorry, I misunderstood - the eye you are looking for is on the left side of the aisle... I think it's on one of the pillars, but am a bit fuzzy on the exact spot. I do know that it is slightly above where the head is, but not by much, so it makes a low-grade diagonal when you move it into the socket. I can only say it looks like a stylized stone eye. Hope that clears things up a bit.

[Post New]by teal_canary on Aug 8, 12 2:09 PM
GBPack - check out the set of leaves on the right closest to the edge of your screen, above the lanterns. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by Scottsgrace on Aug 22, 12 5:14 AM
I need help...I'm not quite sure where I"m at...There is a temple or stage with about three statues that I'm supposed to do something with. The twinkly lights appear but when I click on the button to break them up or for the wind to blow them away, the girl appears and says I need to try something else. Only thing is, I don't have any other options and it seems that nothing I scroll over gives me any options either. Please help me with this. I'm very disappointed that there isn't a strategy guide or walkthrough. That should be done before the game is published! Hello!

Go to: