VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

Re:Post any Goddess Chronicles technical issues here only

[Post New]by VTCT on Oct 4, 10 11:40 AM
I guess that BF is getting a bit lax in their review or trial of games. Isn't it about time you wake up and see that you have more and more people not happy with this game and others.

Also you do not respond very quickly about our question about the walkthrough. I am thinking about not buying anymore games until you start fixing some of the older ones and answering the question that rise up.

TT17
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by TT17 on Oct 11, 10 4:39 PM
Alas,I too am having the same freeze/crash difficulties with this game.I downloaded from another game site where it took over 5minutes to get the first scene and then it FROZE trying to pick up the first object!! I uninstalled it,tried it again on BigFish and the very same problems still exist!!!! It must be the BUGS some where in this game.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Oct 20, 10 1:42 PM
When I go into options and click on Full Screen (to get the game to play in windowed mode) it crashes. It happens both within the game and when I try it from the opening screen. I have a Mac running Snow Leopard.

MissTash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MissTash on Feb 9, 11 2:59 AM
I've just installed the game and while my game doesn't freeze or crash I am unable to actually click on anything, making the game impossible to play. Disappointing!

Go to: