birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

Re:For The Minority Who Liked The Game

[Post New]by birdie5 on Sep 23, 10 7:04 PM
I was not sure about this game when I first started but then got hooked and bought it. This game is a HOG and FROG for people that enjoy taking their time to find objects, which I do. Some of of the objects are very small and well hidden but there are hints--small orbs. More hints are gained by completing a very easy circle puzzle--rotate the circles to create the picture. Also, if you do not interact with the screen while searching, sparkles will highlight a hidden object. The penalty for misclicking is related to the goal of becoming a goddess . . .you have to prove your skill at finding objects. A nice feature is when you find an object that is not on the list it will display a pop-up with a picture of the object and accept your find. Graphics are clear and remind me of Samatha Swift.

Draw backs - the tutorial did not provide much information and you should really review the Help option on the main menu. I think I am spoiled with all of the walkthroughs for so many games.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 28, 10 4:46 AM
birdie5 wrote:A nice feature is when you find an object that is not on the list it will display a pop-up with a picture of the object and accept your find.

Huh? Are you saying that you clicked on an object that wasn't in the list, i.e. you clicked on a wrong object, you didn't get the shake and warning but got a pop-up pic of that item and it was accepted just like any objects on your list?
Sorry, don't quite understand this.

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Sep 30, 10 9:40 AM
I am just lovin this game. Graphics are Samantha Swifty, and you really need to use your brain matter. I just finished getting the fourth powerup, fire. If you wait long enough, sparkles will help you find smaller items. You can also use a Karma bead and then find the puzzle or move an object to get another one. For anyone who loves Frogs and IHogs, this would be a really neat challenge. I can't wait for the developers to offer another one of the same quality. The practice room is cute, and offers practice in spotting items. I thought the warning messages were a neat touch. Discourages players from randomly clicking just to get ahead in the game. I play games to truly enjoy, not to rush through to declare that it only took an hour to finish. This one will take much more than that. If you like a challenge, try the game.

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Oct 5, 10 12:24 AM
Thank you for opening this thread!
I enjoyed this game very much, I like hand drawn graphics and Goddesses so this one was a pleasure. Not too hard but a challenge here and there. I hope there are more.

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Oct 5, 10 12:25 AM
Thank you for opening this thread!
I enjoyed this game very much, I like hand drawn graphics and Goddesses so this one was a pleasure. Not too hard but a challenge here and there. I hope there are more.

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Oct 7, 10 6:06 AM
if you liked this game and did it entirely,please help those who can't finish!it is a big problem!i am in front of a portal with spots on the doors ,i found the tiles to put on ,but the game won't work!the tiles go back where they were found!on each side of the portal there spot with sunny spot where the action cursor is active,but notihng can be put on it!if the game is so well done you say,and you have finished,explain us ,please!for i am tired to have to find eggs and money in punishment room!very boring!

Edited on 10/07/2010 at 6:07:48 AM PST

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Oct 7, 10 3:46 PM
hi all, i ignored the negative reviews. after thinking on it, the secret code 10/6 came along and i got it. i love the graphics and the clear well-lit screens!
i haven't been punished yet and I think I'm getting close to collecting the 5th power. once i noticed the little circles just to the right of the sphere with the karma beads, and watched how a wrong click lit one and if i clicked very rapidly but wrong again, the 2nd lit up.....that just meant i had to pace myself just a bit, but those lights do go out quite quickly.
there sure are ample karma beads so you can use a couple and easily replace them in each area before you move on. mini-games are easy but nice breaks nonetheless.
i've already gotten nearly 5 hours out of it, and enjoyed every minute of it. very relaxing yet brain-challenging, especially figuring out the door with the asian symbols that i just passed through on my way to power #5. proves we really can do it without a walkthrough lol, thanks to some sparkles and karma beads.
one last thought, maybe there's more of us than we think who like this one! this forum and mom's incredible adventure (bought that one too on 10/6 sale) sure went negative! many who like the game just might not want to admit yet.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 22, 10 6:44 AM
GREAT NEWS

I played the demo a month ago, and although I liked the graphics and all, I didn't like the messages sent when you click on the wrong things.

Anyway... I thought I would give it another go today, seeing that I had only played for half an hour, and reinstalled it. And guess what, fishies? There is no longer a message coming up when you click on wrong items, nor did I have to enter that training room or whatever that room is called after clicking on wrong items.

I clicked on about 10 different WRONG items on purpose to see if anything else will happen, and not once did that silly message come up nor was I sent off to that room. The only thing that happens now is that the screen shakes a bit after clicking the wrong things.

So that's GREAT NEWS, and I will now be buying this game.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Feb 2, 11 12:58 PM
i liked the graphics but not the mini games and the room that u had to find the eggs,statues and coins in drove me demented twas an ok game !

Go to: