Re:Welcome to Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by pagrait on Oct 9, 10 10:51 PM
pagrait wrote:I can get Pedestal symbols to open Chapter 107-108

[Post New]by rebetthlines on Oct 10, 10 11:10 AM
I am stuck at the statue and need the code in the right order to continue.
I have been to the walkthrough and can't understand the code.
Is there someone out there that can HELP me?

[Post New]by misty256 on Oct 11, 10 6:40 AM
rebetthlines wrote:I am stuck at the statue and need the code in the right order to continue.

[Post New]by misty256 on Oct 11, 10 6:41 AM
I can't get past the statue either!! It is sooooooooo annoying, HELP!!!!

[Post New]by mrmc4540 on Oct 11, 10 1:20 PM
pagrait wrote:
pagrait wrote:I can get Pedestal symbols to open Chapter 107-108

will you share with us how you got the symbols to work? We are stuck.
mrmc4540@yahoo.com

krunch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by krunch on Oct 13, 10 1:02 PM
jkcr wrote:I am lost as how to get numbers from red to green to get into sub room.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Oct 15, 10 3:55 PM
krunch wrote:
jkcr wrote:I am lost as how to get numbers from red to green to get into sub room.

The correct numbers will be green, but all numbers will turn red when you enter a number out of order. So, pick a first number. If it is green, pick a second. If they turn red hit "C". Remember the order of the numbers you put in correctly. Start again.

IMLadyRed
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by IMLadyRed on Oct 15, 10 6:49 PM
My friend is playing this game, I just bought & he has finished ALL the tasks & have done everything that these other folks are trying 2 do. However, he/we can't get off the crane door. He's already been in the crane & finished all tasks there. He came back 2 the crane & now he can't move any where; he is just stuck on the door! Plz help. I just pd 4 this game & m getting frustrated 4 him! I will begin 2 play my/this game yet this evening.....IF there is a solution & he can get beyond the crane door!Thank U & Many Blessings,

[Post New]by partizanusa on Oct 18, 10 10:20 AM
how do I get past the key pad 6-8641 does not work what am i doing worng!

Krissy41
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Krissy41 on Oct 20, 10 7:36 AM
Does anyone know when they are coming out with the SE of this game?

[Post New]by ThinusPretorius on Oct 21, 10 11:34 AM
Please help i stuck or the game frozen up on me at the crane open it at the first time the second time i did go there the message says doors locked someone was here cant go further help anybody help please

Edited on 10/21/2010 at 11:40:33 AM PST

[Post New]by ThinusPretorius on Oct 21, 10 11:38 AM
IMLadyRed wrote:My friend is playing this game, I just bought & he has finished ALL the tasks & have done everything that these other folks are trying 2 do. However, he/we can't get off the crane door. He's already been in the crane & finished all tasks there. He came back 2 the crane & now he can't move any where; he is just stuck on the door! Plz help. I just pd 4 this game & m getting frustrated 4 him! I will begin 2 play my/this game yet this evening.....IF there is a solution & he can get beyond the crane door!Thank U & Many Blessings,

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Nov 1, 10 10:01 PM
misty256 wrote:I can't get past the statue either!! It is sooooooooo annoying, HELP!!!!

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Nov 1, 10 10:02 PM
rebetthlines wrote:I am stuck at the statue and need the code in the right order to continue.

me, either. help

[Post New]by bubbadumbdog on Nov 4, 10 7:30 PM

[Post New]by bubbadumbdog on Nov 4, 10 7:54 PM
bobbyjus2 wrote:Can't figure out the code for the statue.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 16, 10 5:12 PM
The code for the statue is randomly generated. You must get the code from the dagger in the ceremonial chamber. The symbols will be noted in your journal.

SassiAngel
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SassiAngel on Nov 28, 10 2:07 PM
Blitzen17 wrote:This game would have been a lot better if they had actually explained the storline. Why did Angel stab him? What happened to all the people in the town? Why was the pregnant woman walled into her room? What exactly were those creatures wearing the cloaks? Were they going to sacrifice Angel is that why she was in the pit? How did the guy become a snake thing?

Hi... I have a lot of the same questions. I REALLY wish someone would explain the whole story to us! I've played the Collector's Edition twice with the bonus content, have watched every "scene" and read ALL journal entries, etc. and still don't "get it".

I kinda had a weird feeling about Angel in the beginning. Did she push him off the boat?
What about that photo he found of him and his sister?? Was he there before?
I got the impression that for some reason (?) people got some "disease" that caused scales? Did they become canibals? Zombies? And what was with the robed guys... who were they? Were they going to sacrifice Angel?
When they were escaping in the sub or whatever it was, he looked out the window and Angel screamed & stabbed him... was that HIS image or someone outside? Did he become one of them? Then you see him fall into the water, just like he did at the beginning... I'm confused!
The bonus chapter is just as confusing... WHO wrote the Insomniac book??? Sooooo many questions!!

[Post New]by sandybeliever on Jan 9, 11 10:06 AM
I finished the game but missed the bonus chapter but that's okay - however (SPOILER ALERT). Why did she stab him in the first place and what was it all about. Totally confused although it was a good game.

KAREENA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by KAREENA on Feb 14, 11 10:32 PM
I liked the game but there was too much back and forth in the fog. and then I have no idea what yall are talking about Angel stabbing him. After I finally got the lighthouse lit and then the boogeymen come out and then the ship and the end. Yall are right about too many loose ends. I do like the artwork, though. Kinda reminded me of the Mystery Case files art work, like the old stuff. But doesn't it baffle you when everything in the HOG scene is old and ancient and then they throw in a modern iron?

Go to: