bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Post any Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 30, 10 8:58 AM
Hey Fishies,

Just popping in to let you know that a new version has been released and should fix the PhysX error issue.

To get the latest version, please uninstall and reinstall your game - here is a help article to help you with that:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

We're going to lock this thread up, but if you are having technical issues post in and/or check out the new tech issues thread here.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 11/01/2010 at 11:31:47 AM PST

kitkats6
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kitkats6 on Dec 1, 10 11:05 AM
great game..........i am having a problen with the scene where holmes is in the art gallery checking out the 4 paintings of St. Catherine of Alexandria.....

found all of the paintings but according to you tube walkthrough when holmes finds the last one he is supposed to comment that he has to go back Baker Street.

I have redone this scene now about 4 times....need help here.

kitkats6
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kitkats6 on Dec 20, 10 5:11 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:If you're having technical problems, use the green envelope to get in touch with BFG CS. There are no trials for large file adventure games. You'd need to look on the developer / publisher website for a demo.

kitkats6
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kitkats6 on Dec 20, 10 5:24 PM
TO MR RUSS.....
THANK YOU FOR INFO. I DID HOWEVER WORK IT OUT ACCORDING TO SOME ADVICE YOU GAVE TO SOMEONE ELSE RE. THE SAME PROBLEM.

I HAD NOT GIVEN THE POEM TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE ART GALLERY AND SO WHEN I READ YOUR INFO I WENT BACK AND GAVE THE POEM TO THE ART DIRECTOR AND IT WORKED.

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, BOTH THE WALKTHROUGH ON YOU TUBE AS WELL AS THE ONE WITH GAME BOOMERS, DID NOT MENTION THIS....NOR DID THEY SHOW IT ON YOU TUBE.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HAVE HELPED ME OUT OF A SITUATION.
THANK YOU AGAIN, AND HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRIST MASS, SHRILEY

P.S....I GUESS YOU ARE AWARE THE SEQUEL TO THE PATH OF THE DRAGON WILL BE COMING OUT SOON FROM MICROIDS. I HOPE IT WILL HAVE A BETTER ENDING THAN THE FIRST ONE. ALSO, MR. RUSS....IN READING SOME OF THE MESSAGES FROM OTHERS I NOTICE MANYOF THEM

kitkats6
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kitkats6 on Dec 20, 10 5:25 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:If you're having technical problems, use the green envelope to get in touch with BFG CS. There are no trials for large file adventure games. You'd need to look on the developer / publisher website for a demo.

Go to: