Game Stops Working!!!!

Re:Game Stops Working!!!!

[Post New]by dashgamesarecool on Feb 19, 10 10:56 AM
i mean up to the 10. i think that BFG should give at leaset one game credit for free. thats what i think.

Edited on 02/19/2010 at 2:47:38 PM PST

subiegirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by subiegirl on Feb 20, 10 3:21 PM
Thanks for all the indirect advice not to buy this game, everyone! I wish there weren't games on here that don't work, especially since you can't try them first. Based on this forum I am going to buy another game. Still a big fan of BFG though!

[Post New]by carri333 on May 15, 10 7:42 AM
What a disgrace!!!!!The BIG FISH admin should post that this does not work before you have to go through the three hours of trying to fix this and reading TWO YEAR OLD post’s in their forum on this problem that they have failed to address. I have been a member and regular purchaser for 3years on Big Fish Games I have had this issue on more than one occasion and always with these games that you cannot trail first you must buy. I am over this!!!!! Very disappointed and I bet when I CC this complaint to customer support and technical support .... That I hear nothing. Management should take this off or allow you to trail the game first to save disappointment this certainly is not a new issue.

[Post New]by autumn19bs on Jun 29, 10 3:01 AM
Mine will do that once in a while.And I find that the reason for mine crashing is either, A My computer has a virus and needs to be scanned or B.My computer Needs updating, or C Both.

Other than, my game works fine.And I have it installed on Windows 7.So maybe your computer needs some updates.See if you need an update by clicking start, then if there's an ! on the start tab, you need to update.Also run a virus.

Edited on 06/29/2010 at 3:02:41 AM PST

[Post New]by pytail on Jun 30, 10 9:09 AM
Me too, I have that same problem. Can't find an answer. Is it because I am using Vista ?

[Post New]by Windows7User on Feb 5, 11 7:41 AM
From what i see BFG knew that therte was or is a fault with the game so in my books there may be a legal recourse due to failure of disclosure at the very least

wigg42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by wigg42 on Aug 18, 11 5:29 AM
miamisobe28 wrote:It loads to hotel then crashes

Same problem in random I look inside the hotel and it crashes

hummingbirf
Herring
Herring
353 Posts

[Post New]by hummingbirf on Nov 29, 11 8:04 PM
I just bought this game and I can't even get into the learning campaign! I click start on the learning campaign and then it says ht has stopped working. I am really mad!

Go to: