phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:Welcome to And Yet It Moves forum

[Post New]by phatkhat on Sep 28, 10 1:39 PM
Yes, there is a PC version of it, but evidently not yet here. It is an interesting game - I played the demo at another site. If you want to know where, PM me.

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Sep 28, 10 3:18 PM
Hey fishies!

We've had to manually create forums over the past few days, so the Mac TGT And Yet It Moves is the 'newest forum' for today. You can find the Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone forum here.

Sometimes if the Mac TGT is a brand new game not offered for PC yet, it can pop up as the newest forum.

bfgOkeechobee

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Sep 28, 10 4:51 PM
bfgOkeechobee wrote:Hey fishies!

We've had to manually create forums over the past few days, so the Mac TGT And Yet It Moves is the 'newest forum' for today. You can find the Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone forum <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1936.page>here</a>.

Sometimes if the Mac TGT is a brand new game not offered for PC yet, it can pop up as the newest forum.

bfgOkeechobee

While you are making fixes and changes, wouldn't this be a good time to make both games (Mac and PC) available in the Find your game forum box?

[Post New]by GuardianOfRlyeh on Sep 29, 10 12:17 AM
I own this game directly from the developer for the PC and it is a great game. It is a platformer with absolutely crazy player movement, simplistic graphics and sounds. You simply have to try it when it is available here at BF.

Go to: