Re:Post any Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing technical issues here only

[Post New]by chellsarv on Oct 2, 10 2:46 PM
I love FF games and have gotten all of them but this one runs to slow so until they fix this I will wait!

ginasc123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ginasc123 on Oct 2, 10 6:07 PM
Please fix this game. Takes me 10 minutes to play a 2:30 minute level.

I have all the other FF games, this one sucks, as far as speed.

Can I get my money back?

Tried all the fixes I've seen, Adobe, Shockwave, uninstall, reinstall....

Maybe I can sue?

[Post New]by Dany71 on Oct 3, 10 12:05 PM
My game is so slow, but I have the latest updates you predicted, but it is soo slow. What you can not do else, because I wanted to buy the game like, but if it is soo slow, then of course not. Please help fast. Please fixed the game .
Thanks

Missy10479
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Missy10479 on Oct 5, 10 6:55 AM
I have been playing this game for a couple of days now, got to level 51 and had done pretty well. I have the same issues with slowness, especially when switching from playing screen to helicopter screen. Also, when I minimize the game, like to check email sometimes I get an error message, and the game will be shut down. This has happened a couple of times. When I turn the game back on, I can pick up where I left off. However, once I got to level 51, the error occured. I turned the game back on, and found that all of my progress had been deleted, and I had to start back at level 1. The game still had my name in memory, but no game progress. Little upsetting, because I had all gold all the way to level 51. I'm playing all of the levels again, and hoping that once I get to level 51 again, I won't lose my progress. Has this happened to anyone else? From then on, I have fully shut down the game before checking email or anything outside of game.

[Post New]by mandderss on Oct 5, 10 10:38 AM
DamageInc356 wrote:Won't switch to windowed mode. I toggle the full screen option to off and nothing happens.

I am having this problem too! Then I have to exit the game if I want to go to anything else on my computer instead of just being able to minimize it.

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Game won't open

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Oct 6, 10 2:59 PM
As with every other FF that I've purchased, the game crashes on the start-up screen and gives me a sound error or dll message. I usually have to restart the game about five times to get it to open (never happens on the demo). This occurs on both my PC (xp) and laptop (vista). This will be the last FF I buy until this problem is fixed. Maybe a beta test would be a good idea before issuing new games.

[Post New]by farmfrenzy969 on Oct 9, 10 1:23 PM
mandderss wrote:
DamageInc356 wrote:Won't switch to windowed mode. I toggle the full screen option to off and nothing happens.

I am having this problem too! Then I have to exit the game if I want to go to anything else on my computer instead of just being able to minimize it.

Me too....I really would like to be able to run it in window mode.

Beckylou
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Level 25 I have the pearls but game does not "acknowledge" them & finish the level.

[Post New]by Beckylou on Oct 10, 10 2:49 PM
How do I complete level 25? I 've already gotten 3 pearls and it still shows a dish of pearls in my goals area.

Help!

CRH1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by CRH1 on Oct 12, 10 1:29 PM
I've played level 25 twice (once in gold time, the second in silver time). I've met all of the goals and the level never ends. Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by LisaCorean on Oct 12, 10 8:01 PM
I love these games, but they get slower each new game. It takes about 5 minutes to load, then about 10 minutes to get through a 2 minute level. All the graphics move way to slow. I want to buy it, but no until I can get it to move faster.

[Post New]by RGEC47 on Oct 15, 10 12:30 PM
I am haaving problems switching to Window Mode as well. I purchased the game without downloading the trial version because I have pruchased games before and never had a problem. Now I regret it after reading some of the posts.

Edited on 10/15/2010 at 12:31:00 PM PST

dbe97
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dbe97 on Oct 19, 10 2:33 PM
for those that say the game is slow..............i dont think so. it has high graphics, which is what you want isnt it? ....so it will take longer to load....but only a few seconds longer. if your having to wait longer or yr comp crashes.....then thats down to yr comp system not being good enough, not the game. the game is great. its not bf fault if you dont have the high spec. if they made it with low graphics you would complain it looked crap.....you cant have it all ways.

Edited on 10/19/2010 at 2:34:55 PM PST

dbe97
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dbe97 on Oct 19, 10 2:37 PM
when i uncheck the full screen box the game should shrink so i can access my desktop without closing the game or hitting escape, but it looks no difff....still fills the screen. any clues? i love this game, apart from level 6 and 11 being hard

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Oct 19, 10 9:25 PM
blue screen...twice! ...SHUT MY COMPUTER DOWN, RESTART...then just got rid of the demo...have my puter all updated and cs has always been great to send in the dr. felix....but not going there....out of all the games from march to beginning of aug have only a couple of throwbacks having to get gift coupons....but since aug '10 to NOW...i have experience JUST WAY TO MUCH BOO BOO'S...i getting weary and worn out....i think these games should be tested out A LOOOOONG TIME...before released...sign me off as way to angry to vent anymore....later...

abbyD
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by abbyD on Oct 22, 10 8:20 AM
dbe97 wrote:for those that say the game is slow..............i dont think so. it has high graphics, which is what you want isnt it? ....so it will take longer to load....but only a few seconds longer. if your having to wait longer or yr comp crashes.....then thats down to yr comp system not being good enough, not the game. the game is great. its not bf fault if you dont have the high spec. if they made it with low graphics you would complain it looked crap.....you cant have it all ways.

Bold words from someone who doesn't have this problem. A few seconds is one thing--we wouldn't complain. But when 5 seconds of real time goes by for every 1 second on the game clock, something is wrong, especially when it only happens in the Farm Frenzy games. Are you suggesting that BFG/Alawar/Melesta use some high spec software on the FF series that they don't use on any other game? I love this series, but this problem needs attention from the makers.

[Post New]by cammyjones on Oct 23, 10 12:23 AM
I cannot get the game to play I get a major error any help please ...

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Oct 24, 10 2:17 PM
Both BigFish and I were unable to get this game to work on my machine, even after updating everything conceivable.

BigFish was very gracious in giving me back the game credit I had used for the game (when I thought it was fixed, only it wasn't...), but I am still sad not to be able to play it, since I have enjoyed all the other FF games (except the one where it crashed every time it gave you a trophy!

I had the problem of getting a blue screen error when going to the helicopter. Maybe if it ever gets fixed, I will buy it...

[Post New]by GrannyCharli on Oct 24, 10 3:25 PM
Slavicdiva.....

Could you please tell me how you went about getting your game credit returned to you. My story is the same as everyone else's on this forum. I have all the FF games & have had no problems with any until now. This once causes my computer to crash & in the 2 years I've had this computer, it has NEVER crashed once.

I don't know if it was due to the farm frenzy fish game or not but my computer was really messed up after downloaded that game & trying to play it. After taking my computer in for repairs, I got it back yesterday but the "Farm Frenzy Gone Fishing" game is no longer listed in my game manager. AVG has also quarantined something that is related to BF game cache.

TYIA for info on how to apply to get my game credit returned.

GC

[Post New]by isabescape on Oct 25, 10 3:56 PM
i've also lost all progress and I was on level 70
is there any way I can retrieve the progress?

[Post New]by midnight776 on Oct 30, 10 3:08 PM
On Level 31 .. it i showing i need to make 10 of the red caviar pies .. i have looked up stuff about this as i have none of the stuff to make those and it seems other people are being asked for 10 black caviar .. not the red pies .. i can not move forward in this game as this level will never end until i make those pies. It is quite frustrating as i said that i have none of the machines available for those and i cant buy them either.

Anyone else showing the red pies instead of the black caviar?

Go to: