bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Post any The Fall Trilogy Chapter 2: Reconstruction technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 28, 10 12:42 PM
Hey Fishies,

If you're experiencing the Trial Version of this game ending early, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if this helps:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you're having save issues, you may want to check that you have the proper permissions on your computer:

Save Errors

For any further help, please get in touch with Tech Support. Don't forget to add what steps you've already taken!

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Post any The Fall Trilogy Chapter 2: Reconstruction technical issues here only

[Post New]by cohiba on May 11, 11 9:37 AM
After severral tries downloding the game doesnt work .. on this version theere is no map. the hint button doesnt work .. generally its a disappointment .. had trouble with another game today .. that makes two that dont work ... grrrrr

7SlotFever
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by 7SlotFever on Jul 1, 11 9:10 AM
I was able to dust the prints and select them but after having to close the game at that point and come back they no longer show that they are selected, I cannot re-select them and the game has come to a complete halt. I am unable to proceed further.

The prints appear to be dusted, but cannot be selected.
I can pick up the tape, but not use it on anything.

There is no other action available in this screen.

This was also reported by others in the general forum posts for this game.
Any suggestions or should I just ask for a credit?

catsrobe
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

pool and ladder

[Post New]by catsrobe on Sep 26, 11 2:48 PM
I can't figure out how to take the ladder from the pool and hang it on the hooks. I click on the ladder and the dialog says he doesn't want to be weighted down. I have no idea how to carry this ladder to the hooks. Any ideas?

Go to: