Re:Post any Aerie - Spirit of the Forest technical issues here only

[Post New]by Celicagamer on Oct 26, 10 11:20 PM
i am also having a blinking screen when i try to run it and have to shut it down with task manager. i just got a brand new video card and your machine can be too powerful for older games. maybe this one is just made for crappy systems. its annoying anyway.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Oct 27, 10 6:47 PM
tstrsuzan wrote:I have enjoyed this game until level 31. I am not able to move off the start due to "path is blocked". I understand I must fly but how?

You have to click on a green spot near where you want to go, so you have a place to land.

wahmcoder
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wahmcoder on Oct 29, 10 6:12 PM
I am clicking on green patches but still cant fly.

wahmcoder
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wahmcoder on Oct 29, 10 6:37 PM
Fixed it. I logged out and back in and its fine now.

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Nov 2, 10 3:15 AM
I have the same constant blinking issue. Had this problem with Country Harvest as well, and even with the update, could never get past the problem. Very frustrating, because I love the TM games!

[Post New]by Kakythern on Nov 2, 10 8:47 PM
I had the same problem with blinking and pixelation......lowered my resolution to 800x600 and the game works just fine

Edited on 11/02/2010 at 8:48:05 PM PST

[Post New]by Celicagamer on Nov 5, 10 4:02 AM
interesting ill try that

[Post New]by Celicagamer on Nov 8, 10 5:31 AM
Nevermind, i reloaded it and seems they fixed the issue by forcing your resolution down. which is a relief! i finally got to try it.

good call on the 800 x 600 thing. glad its fixed now!

Edited on 11/08/2010 at 5:31:40 AM PST

[Post New]by autigger88 on Nov 9, 10 7:21 PM
I still can't get mine fixed. lines of color everywhere. any suggestions?

[Post New]by kezzala on Apr 24, 11 12:00 AM
i just started on level one.... but there are no bushes to heal when it says thats what i have to do..... whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaat? x

jan02
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jan02 on Jul 29, 11 9:02 AM
tstrsuzan wrote:I have enjoyed this game until level 31. I am not able to move off the start due to "path is blocked". I understand I must fly but how?

I have the same problem can anyone please tell me what to do so i can continue playing I luv the game but getting frustrated now please help!!!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Aug 14, 11 10:25 AM
jan02 wrote:

I have the same problem can anyone please tell me what to do so i can continue playing I luv the game but getting frustrated now please help!!!

Jan, sometimes it gets stuck if you try to collect the crystal right by the starting point before you try to fly to a green patch. If this happens, restart the level and fly first and it should work.

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Jan 7, 14 9:42 AM
I'm on the first level when you start flying. I played the level once, and didn't beat it. Now I can't get off the portal pad - it tells me that the path is blocked. I can't get to the grass next to the portal, any of the trees, nowhere. Help? I've exited 3 times, coming back in from the restart, beginning menu, and completely exiting - same problem.

Edited on 01/07/2014 at 9:43:58 AM PST

Go to: