Re:Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen

[Post New]by Littleswimmer on Oct 5, 10 4:22 PM
ibn1984 wrote:
Littleswimmer wrote:I decided not to try this game after reading the reviews. Thanks for saving me the disappointment!!

Come on Littleswimmer, download, and try the 1 hr demo. Try it for yourself. Join your fellow Fishes who did, and remember the old saying, "misery loves company". By the way, nice screen name.

Okay, I downloaded it, but only lasted 15 minutes. Not my "cup of tea" as they say!! I love most of the HOGs, but not this one!!!
Glad you like my screen name.

[Post New]by avalanche09 on Oct 5, 10 11:39 PM
the game was a bit fun. the HOG were a bit easy though. the camera game was challenging.
what i love about the game is the graphics! it was crisp and nicely done.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Oct 6, 10 12:15 AM
I got halfway through all the chapters in thr trial hour, so a rather short game. Have played a lot worse, but found it childish, repetitive and no point in taking silly photos. The thumbnails for the photos were far too small.
What really killed it for me was the voice given to the English Bobby! As I live in the UK, and watch lots of reality cop shows I don't think I've heard a Copper with a voice like that since 'Dixon Of Dock Green' :-))

[Post New]by whitewash47 on Oct 6, 10 12:32 AM
i do agree with the storyline that sounds too tacky. i don't mind putting Venus into the limelight in this game. maybe it was really the intention.

anyway, the game is 50/50... a bit nice, a bit boring. graphics was good though. no. more than good. it was excellent!

[Post New]by clocks56 on Oct 6, 10 1:19 AM
gameplay is just ok. don't expect too much from it.
a few might enjoy this...
graphics wise, it's very good. i think it's one of the most excellent part in the game.

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Oct 6, 10 9:45 AM
Didn't even try this one. I agree that a celebrity being "stalked" creeps me out and shouldn't be made into a "game" nothing funny about these stalkers or are we forgetting John Lennon for one?

[Post New]by vanlocric on Oct 8, 10 7:55 PM
I bought this game after the trial because I was enjoying it, but I got stuff on the dust cloth and magnifying glass mini game. I cleaned the first photo and moved to the second photo, which required you to use the magnifying glass to "see the details." I was able to get the magnifying glass to attach to the photo a few times, but nothing happened. The hints kept sending me back and forth between clicking the photo and clicking the watch once the photo was enlarged. I tried for an hour to figure out how to activate the magnifying glass or the photo to no avail. If someone knows how to complete this mini game please let me know. Thanks. THE GRAPHICS ARE EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!

George52
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by George52 on Feb 25, 11 6:33 PM
can any one tell me what kind of book is Koto Bolofo please help this lost and confused old man out thanks George52

Go to: