Zuzu & Pirates

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

Re:Zuzu & Pirates

[Post New]by doctorgood on Oct 6, 10 3:14 AM
nomatt wrote:
shadowfax44 wrote:I am beginning to wonder if we IHOG fans are being punished for something. This is the worst streak that I can remember... I think there have been 4 games I want in a 5 week period or close to it -

What do you want to bet I get cyber-tarred & feathered for this post!?

I said something very similar a few days ago and got blasted for it. I keep waiting and waiting but.

Edit, still I had to try it didn't I. !0 minutes in and deleted. I sure hope the person who chooses our games comes back from holiday soon!

Me Too.
Dr.good

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Oct 6, 10 3:22 AM

This is so bad that I will not even waste my time explaining why it sucks.

Only good thing is I am saving lots of money.

Angel

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on Oct 6, 10 3:39 AM
WOW!!! SOME CRAZY STUFF!

crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by crlmtly on Oct 6, 10 3:51 AM
podette wrote:Mmmmmmmmmmm really starting to think of moving to another site.
Games recently have been utter rubbish.
Come on BFG pull your socks up or you just might find lots of fishies jumping out of yo

ur food pool!!!

Where are the other sites located????????????

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Oct 6, 10 4:11 AM
doctorgood wrote:
nomatt wrote:
shadowfax44 wrote:I am beginning to wonder if we IHOG fans are being punished for something. This is the worst streak that I can remember... I think there have been 4 games I want in a 5 week period or close to it -

I said something very similar a few days ago and got blasted for it. I keep waiting and waiting but.

Edit, still I had to try it didn't I. !0 minutes in and deleted. I sure hope the person who chooses our games comes back from holiday soon!

Me Too.
Dr.good

A red flag probably goes up in the mod clubhouse every time I post.

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Oct 6, 10 5:40 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:I am beginning to wonder if we IHOG fans are being punished for something. This is the worst streak that I can remember... I think there have been 4 games I want in a 5 week period or close to it - and two of those were CEs that I am waiting to be released in SE version.

What the heck is going on???

ETA: There is a one day subscriber's sale today and ONE game I want to buy - WHAT A BUMMER!!!!!

lol AND the sale is going on just when I am wanting to save money to buy a new hard drive. lol

I am waiting for more games that are challenging. I want them to pick my brain. Games where the objects aren't so overt. Hidden more. And yet I do enjoy relaxing games as well.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 6, 10 7:22 AM
I had to DL to make my own mind up. Cannot believe how much this has been slated! It is definitely not a game for me, as someone else said, the shooting game is not compatible with a laptop. The graphics are nice, I would say that some children would love this game. Sorry to the adults that like it, no offence meant. Only played 29 minutes, was trying to last the hour, but I had an access violation. (Have put it on the tech thread before anyone has a go at me! LOL1) Did not notice the music. Tomorrow is another day.

[Post New]by Ofis64 on Oct 6, 10 3:11 PM
I relax when shooting pirates! Recommended for those who like shooter game

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 6, 10 3:15 PM
Ofis64 wrote:I relax when shooting pirates! Recommended for those who like shooter game

Otis - If you haven't played it yet, try Golden Trails: The New Western rush. It's a blast to play and you get to shoot bandits for more points.... try it, you'll like it. The whole game is a fun one....

shadowfax

ETA: OH!! A game I REALLY liked.... it almost makes me nostalgic... LOLOL

Edited on 10/06/2010 at 3:16:24 PM PST

Nancy1211
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Nancy1211 on Oct 6, 10 6:34 PM
I only played for about 10 minutes and it is without a doubt the stupidest game I have ever played.

[Post New]by veryoung on Oct 7, 10 4:54 AM
Perfect game for fans of the genre classic Hidden Object + a good shooter! relax your brain

TheRealDragon
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by TheRealDragon on Oct 7, 10 2:13 PM
... and you guys actually got to play it!

As soon as it went to the pirate shooting, my game went into a time warp that slowed it down so much you could make coffee between pirates, and watch a sit-com during the crossfades.

The second pirate warning brought the whole system to a hard freeze.

While I admit, that DID make the game a lot more challenging (although the pirates were toast.) I still have to echo the majority of the comments posted here.

This should never have been a new release--it should have been gently snuck into a "young kids" area, AFTER the bugs were worked out.

There's an idea--can we shoot that annoying bee, instead???

Go to: