brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Post any Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea technical issues here only

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Oct 13, 10 10:24 PM
Hi Dee-heard from tech support, and sent them Dr. Felix. Did a reinstall, and still getting an error message, then a crash-yikes!! Hope your problem is getting solved.

[Post New]by irishone15 on Oct 15, 12 8:42 AM
I can only get to level 31.. I just purchased this game 3 days ago..I can not close out level 31 to go on to next level...The part of the game i need to close out is separate and there is no way to get to it..Any help will be appreciated...Even the lightning bolt won't jump over there to close it out...

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 15, 12 10:55 AM
Hi irishone15,

It looks like some other Fishies were having trouble with this level - I found a whole other thread that talks about how to get past it. You can check it out by clicking right here.

It does look like there is some good advice posted, and the lightening is needed to finish out the level. Here is what one Fishy said about how they did it:

Zhanna_M wrote:Is that the one with the upper left section locked up by one chained tile? (I don't know how else to describe it). If so, I worked on the right hand side of the board to make enough bombs (seven) to get a lightning, and then I "zapped" a tile matching the locked tile with the lightning. Then the pieces fell through and the left side of the board was playable.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: