sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Renovate & Relocate: Boston

[Post New]by sassylassie on Oct 9, 10 5:09 AM
picman050967 wrote:If it is a bit slow this week, never fear...I have insight into a lot of developers' release schedules and it will be a VERY busy fall and winter!
Picman

He will deliver. If Picman says this it's true. He didn't disappoint yet.

Edited on 10/09/2010 at 2:43:47 PM PST

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 9, 10 5:43 AM
sassylassie wrote:
picman050967 wrote:If it is a bit slow this week, never fear...I have insight into a lot of developers' release schedules and it will be a VERY busy fall and winter!
Picman

Lets hope. The only two I have seen so far is Edgar Allen Poe's The Black Cat and the Christopher Columbus one.

The only two what?

Rebeca_Lily wrote:

I don't think that it's appropriate what BF is doing: Empty Promises, with Junk Offers!

Mudrock, how would you feel, if your wife cheated on you???

Shame on you, BF!

This is a little overboard, don't you think?

sheaflyin
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by sheaflyin on Oct 9, 10 5:53 AM
havasulady wrote:
Nilosh wrote:Yet another dissapointing game and and a really bad week here at BFG. I am desperately needing a really good IHO.

DITTO!!!!!!

DITTO!!!!!! DITTO!!!!

Did ya'll go on vacation???? You're killin' me this week......

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Oct 9, 10 8:26 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:

If they don't release Mystery Age: Dark Priests this week, I am never going to believe another word mudrock says in his weekly posts. EVER!!

Have a great weekend everyone...

shadowfax

Sometimes after Mudrock posts on Monday .. BF finds there is a glitch or something in a game. So instead of releasing the game, they hold it for a week or so to make the corrections. Better they release a good version than one with problems and then listen to us have a fit ...

Pat

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Oct 9, 10 8:34 AM
sheaflyin wrote:
havasulady wrote:
Nilosh wrote:Yet another dissapointing game and and a really bad week here at BFG. I am desperately needing a really good IHO.

DITTO!!!!!!

DITTO!!!!!! DITTO!!!!

Did ya'll go on vacation???? You're killin' me this week......

Disappointing and bad week for you and for that I am sorry. A Bad Week for BF, they have thousands and thousands and thousands of fish to keep happy which they do very well. Personally I bought 3 games this week.

Pat

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Oct 9, 10 11:30 AM
I think most of these comments are a A LOT harsh. No other game site comes close to putting out the games in a week that BF does!! That said, Big Fish has been releasing at least one game a day now for years. There's bound to be a bad week here and there-not that i agree it was a bad week. I remember one summer when we went over 2 weeks without a H.O. Game at all!!!!!!! Now talk about a BAD WEEK!!

This week though I liked the Incredible Adventures of my Mom, the Venus game wasn't bad for an hour of entertainment plus we got the new Fishdom game(n although H.O. Games are my Fav, I like decorating the fish tanks.) Plus to top it off we got Edgar Allan Poe's new game and Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin(which couldn't be tried, but is good for Sherlock fans).

I personally think it's been an O.K. week for BF. I bought two games this week.

Edited on 10/09/2010 at 11:31:50 AM PST

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Oct 10, 10 1:09 AM
doctorgood wrote:
cspmbs wrote:I think most of these comments are a A LOT harsh. No other game site comes close to putting out the games in a week that BF does!! That said, Big Fish has been releasing at least one game a day now for years. There's bound to be a bad week here and there-not that i agree it was a bad week. I remember one summer when we went over 2 weeks without a H.O. Game at all!!!!!!! Now talk about a BAD WEEK!!

.How in the world did you squeeze those 2 weeks into one bad week!!??
Dr.good

I said I remember ONE SUMMER when we went over 2 weeks w/o a **** Game. Never said that was a bad week. If you read it again, I was comparing her one bad week to a bad period of time one summer. Jeez...

[Post New]by DATSUS on Oct 11, 10 5:34 AM
WE REALLY LIKED IT!

My wife and I are new to gaming and did the Trial version...then bought the Full version, which is about Three Times Longer. We found it innovative, refreshing and FUN to do. Well, isn't that an interesting concept....to be entertained and that being accomplished without violence being involved? Was it perfect...?...No, but then again, what is? Give it some slack people.

Try it, you'll like it!

Eventually
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Eventually on Oct 13, 10 12:47 PM
I enjoyed the game, but was suprised to come to the end of it so quickly considering that it is a large file.

Have to ask, how much junk do people have?

I'm a very light traveller & find it amazing the amount of JUNK people have!

And empty squares, what are these?
But it was amusing.

[Post New]by crochetqueen on Oct 16, 10 1:45 AM
roxycavalier wrote:another game that will not work in fullscreen, anybody else have that problem

Yes I have that same problem not being able to play it in fullscreen. Also when it is in full screen, I cannot click the menu button.

I really like this game, as I am a fan of HOG and Decorating. I have been reading a lot of negative comments but I for one enjoy these type games. If they can offer a fix to the full screen issue then I will definitely be buying this one. I have contacted Big Fish about this problem and they are working on a fix for me.

ccostly
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ccostly on Oct 31, 10 11:15 AM
I actually enjoyed this game. I liked the music and the storyline , it reminded me of the Dream Day First Home game. I thought this was fun, except during the scenes where you had to clean up the contractor's place. That was a little strange. I have lived in Boston, so this was a fun theme for me. I also liked how the home came out after renovating and redecorating. It was a beautiful home after I painted and chose the furniture!

[Post New]by sharonsway1 on Nov 7, 10 1:11 PM
I started the game but the first object to find items on the list was a problem because the list didn't show up. Not sure if it is because of the NetBook I am using or what. Any ideas or recommendations?

[Post New]by kellgirl426 on Nov 26, 10 7:49 PM
i have the same problem with this game i cant see a list or menu button or help...dont know what to do

[Post New]by Suzannah_Tonks on Oct 25, 12 12:51 PM
I liked the game but thought it was too short and also ended quite suddenly, as though the developers were bored and couldn't be bothered to build up a final story or wrap it up neatly. It just kind of finished.

Go to: