[Post New]by BrunetteXxXGirl on Nov 30, 08 11:53 AM
Awesome Game Guys, Gotta Try It....

Alrydian
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Grubby Games releases My Tribe!

[Post New]by Alrydian on Nov 30, 08 1:03 PM
This has to be the best game i've played in ages, hope this is the taste of games to come. More games like this BFG please. Love it

dussgemma
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by dussgemma on Nov 30, 08 1:25 PM
Yes, it sounded good, but no way in my opinion it didn't take my love away from Virtual Villagers. First the graphics just didn't look as good. And it looked like a cartoon virtual village. I'm planning to download the demo to see..But still I'm just not sure about this one.

[Post New]by springbok500 on Dec 2, 08 9:41 PM
Have u tried making twins? potion: mushrooms-seawater-stardust then use potion on woman and the couple her with a male.

[Post New]by miramilej_meli on Dec 3, 08 1:40 AM
Will try! None of the potions I've mixed so far, but for the butterflies, worked. I'll keep you posted! Thank you.

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Dec 3, 08 5:07 PM
Hey Ryan,
Just came from your website and you said there that BFG has the newest upgrade for My Tribe?
Do you know where it is and if, when I find it, it will install without me losing all my progress in the game?

This is a lot of fun. I have all three V V games plus Escape from Paradise which I have played a zillion times!

So far the only things I don't like are the way the islander's walk - does not look natural enough and for goodness sakes, the 400,000 tech points. Even using stardust and moondust, that is going to take days and days to get there. And it seems to take a really long time for the kids to get to age 14.

Nevertheless, I am learning as I go.

Many thanks for getting it on the market even with its imperfections. If you waited for it to be perfect, we would never have seen it. Plus as we play it, we can let you know where the bugs are. I have been on it for 1097 real hours played and no bugs for me yet.

I will not load the upgrade to the latest version if you say it will zero all my progress.
thanks
JackiDance

[Post New]by Teresaawalker on Dec 3, 08 8:48 PM
Ryan, I have played the game for several days. At first, no problems, then all at once I couldn't get past the loading island part.I keep getting : access violation at 0X004AE140 (tried to read from 0X00000008) program terminated. I have contacted tech support on anti virus and have turned anti vitus off and even uninstalled it. I have turned off firewall. Installed new direct x. Still having problems. Can you help? I love te ame if I could just get in to play it i would be happy.

[Post New]by audra1010 on Dec 7, 08 10:51 AM
I too am getting "Access Violation at 0x00000001 tried to read from 0x00000001, program terminated" error message every time I try to take my tribe to a new island on the ark. Any solutions/suggestions?

Thanks,

Jennifer Snarr

Juniper
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Juniper on Dec 7, 08 1:12 PM
The moving glitch, iirc, has to so with having trees on your current island that haven't fully matured. You can wait for them to mature, or there's a new build that fixes this glitch. However, your game progress will be deleted once you uninstall/reinstall.

[Post New]by weatheralls on Dec 11, 08 6:10 AM
have played this game for one week. love it. have got all the things and build every thing and moved on to next island. only prb is it some times freezes on me for a couple of mins. if any one knows about flowers in circle ? please sent how to pass.

[Post New]by miramilej_meli on Dec 12, 08 7:44 AM
Check for the "Potion List" discussion title on the forum. "Nationalguardpr" has supplied us with almost all useful potions! Thanks National!!!

[Post New]by midnightrizer on Jan 4, 09 3:21 AM
lovesunrises wrote:PLEASE BE AWARE.

If you do uninstall your game and re-install there is a good chance you will lose all your game progression.

Not True you will lose it if u try to start another tribe without a second player name though.

[Post New]by CARMELITA76 on Jan 5, 09 4:18 PM
I really think they have copied the Virtual Villagers series without permission from LDW .

[Post New]by xkatzx on Jul 1, 09 7:26 AM
Im having so many problems playing this game! i downloaded the free trial from bfg and it worked fine, used a credit to buy it and it worked fine for a few hours. then it kept crashing, so i updated my video driver and now it wont play at all. It either wont open the bf game screen at all or it opens it and says thank you for playingmy tribe. I have contacted customer support 3 days ago and i still havent heard anything!!
its so annoying I have done everything I can think of. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, so no doubt I will have lost all my progress ( i was doing so well, as well!!)
its not fair, al my other games work!

[Post New]by momfurlong on Dec 30, 09 6:21 PM
Ryan_Clark wrote:Thanks for the glowing review, sandy99265! So glad you're enjoying the game!

I really like this game except it is very frustrating when a crate or barrel gives you a potion and tells you what it's for but doesn't tell you how to use it and I have played hours with lots of tribe members and potions and skills and haven't even been able to put a dent in solving the mysteries.

[Post New]by june726 on Apr 9, 10 6:44 PM
i have a problem, i can play my tribe before.. then suddenly, it crashes, and my pc had blue screen. after the bs, i restarted my pc and if i open my tribe.nothing happens?what happened?

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on Apr 11, 10 11:26 AM
june726 wrote:i have a problem, i can play my tribe before.. then suddenly, it crashes, and my pc had blue screen. after the bs, i restarted my pc and if i open my tribe.nothing happens?what happened?

Take a note of the error message you get with the blue screen. Often it is either hardware or a software conflict, but without the error message it's too hard to know what's wrong. It could be your computer and nothing to do with the game.

[Post New]by emilygirlcool on Feb 21, 11 9:47 AM
yesterday,I was playing and I clicked on the beach and then it froze and some rectangles with fizz popped up.I shut down and opened it up again and it was fine.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by sweetpatooty on Dec 3, 11 10:10 AM
I just bought My Tribe and played it for 2 days with no issues. The third day when I turned started playing it froze. I have contacted customer support 3 times. I have turned off all of my security programs and uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times. I have updated my video cards and everything else cs has suggested. Ryan Clark stated that the game could crash if your sound was turned all the way down. That could be why my game is crashing, but I can't get the game back up in order to turn the sound up like he suggests. This is really frustrating. Obviously there is an issue due to the number of posts to this forum. I like the game and would really like to keep it and continue playing. I would really like to know how to correct this issue. Thanks in advance.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 3, 11 11:42 AM
Hi sweetpatooty

I see you did everything Customer support suggested. Did that include updating Adobe Flashplayer and shockwave player.

When you do a deinstall it sometimes helps if you restart your PC before reinstalling. Give it one more shot then get in touch again with Customer Support

Go to: