Noralg
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for I SPY: Treasure Hunt

[Post New]by Noralg on Oct 11, 10 11:56 AM
Wow! This is really bad, even for children. The voice is annoying, but at least can be turned off. Graphics are very poor, and if you are to find, for example, 4 birds, they don't fall off your list until you've found all four. Also annoying. A definite No Buy.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Oct 11, 10 12:05 PM
I can`t say anything really positive about this game: The graphic is really bad (but surely okay for the developingdate - 2005 or 2001?), storyline is uninteresting, gameplay is really slow. I don`t recommend this game. Save your time and try another good hog like Colombus

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Oct 11, 10 6:55 PM
Oh man, the blurry picture makes my eyes hurt. This is the worst graphics I have seen in a long time. I sort of like the I Spy games and the clue business, but the voice and music sound like something you would hear in a kindergarten class. No thanks, definitely not for me either.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Oct 11, 10 7:37 PM
Evidently the game was released in 2001, and a later, updated version was released in late 2004 or early 2005. I would assume this is the version 2, but maybe not. The question is, why is a 5-10 year old kids' game the TGT???

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Oct 11, 10 10:22 PM
Why a kid's game, indeed. This might have been a good game for kids but the items are so darned hard to find (or is it my eyes?).

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Oct 14, 10 6:13 AM
I just saw that BF is finally offering I Spy:Treasure Hunt,and since I own them all on CD but wanted them on my Desktop because my CD player is not working. I have pleaded with BF to get all the I Spy games and said that I would buy them, so this is a buy for me.

My granddaughter and I love the I Spy games. We have no complaints with them at all!

Now if BF starts offering the wonderful Pajama Sam games -our favorite is Pajama Sam: No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside. I wonder if anyone could possibly hate his adorable little voice?

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on Oct 16, 10 9:26 AM
Finished in 54 minutes. Definitely a game for kids or beginners. It's cute and does have an option for "New" treasure hunt at the end. Won't purchase because I don't have any small children.

Bink_In_AK
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by Bink_In_AK on Oct 18, 10 4:12 PM
I'll let this one pass me by...

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on Oct 28, 10 7:04 AM
hi, i had no problem with graphics, and i enjoyed the game. however i thought also that it is a short game. after i solved the 2nd lot of "treasure hunting", i looked forward to the 3rd set, but was very disappointed to play set 1 again

minx69696969
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by minx69696969 on Feb 28, 11 8:56 AM
I didn't mind this game but i finished it within the free hour. It did say you could start a new adventure with different things to find.

silkywings
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,043 Posts

[Post New]by silkywings on Apr 8, 11 11:22 PM
I enjoyed all five of the I Spy games. I enjoy the voice of the little girl and the objects are very cleverly hidden. I liked the ltitle sounds each object made. These games are lighthearted and fun. Boy do people complain. I enjoy the games from 2008/2009 also. The new games are just too complicated and intricate for me. I like a few of the new ones (2010/2011) but I always go back to the earlier game for replay after replay. I will play the game in easy mode and then next time out (say six months from now) I will play the hard mode. What great things to look forward to....BF still the best.

Go to: