ailingmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Ancient Spirits - Columbus' Legacy technical issues here only

[Post New]by ailingmom on Jan 29, 11 8:47 PM
When I put the diving suit together, it disappeared. Can't find it anywhere. Happened to other people too. What's the answer?
Ailingmom

[Post New]by rivah2010 on Mar 7, 11 12:13 AM
Not sure if this is correct, I tapped the diving helmut bottom right screen (iPad) and then touched the rock on the left that was sparkling and it took me under the water.

iPad Version - Reinstall problem

[Post New]by LeslieA15 on Oct 10, 11 10:12 AM
I recently tried the iPad version of this game and upgraded to the full version via the in-app purchase. It worked fine for a while, but today when I tried to play the game it was frozen on the opening screen. If I clicked "Play Now" I was kicked out to the iPad desktop. I tried this repeatedly, but the game would not start. I tried rebooting the iPad several times as well, but I had the same problem. I had resigned myself that I would have to reinstall the game and start over. That was bad enough, but I have lost the full version. Only the demo version loads and I am asked to pay again for the full version. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by mrsleny on Oct 10, 11 11:18 PM
rivah2010 wrote:Not sure if this is correct, I tapped the diving helmut bottom right screen (iPad) and then touched the rock on the left that was sparkling and it took me under the water.

OMG. Thank you!!!

Thought I would have to delete, reinstall and replay. I didn't even notice the diving helmet. You're a lifesaver.

[Post New]by sharmore on Jun 16, 12 9:11 PM
I am replaying "Ancient Spirit, Columbus" on my iPad but I cannot figure out how to get from the jungle scene back to the beach. I had no problem until digging the hole to create the pit trap. Now need to go back to beach to cut reeds but cannot go there. I have tried tapping all over the screen only to reappear back at pit, or back in jungle scrolling scene. Help!

Sherry Morrill

[Post New]by sharmore on Jun 16, 12 9:47 PM
Am sorry to appear as a total idiot, but I finally figured out that I needed to first appear in front of locked thatched roof hut, and then tap on light sparkles appearing in front of it......I am then taken to ship's beach. Sorry I can't erase my first question. But, I'm grateful to have this forum to refer to 'cause 90% of time I DO NOT figure it out on my own!

Go to: