Re:Welcome to Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe forum

[Post New]by gwen1870 on Apr 30, 09 4:05 PM
finished this game with expert on every level! it took about 20 tries on the last few...if you havent figured them out yet...you will...just try a different stradegy every time lol now gotta go back to the 1st and 2nd build a lots and finish getting expert on those..i think the last few levels on those are harder than the 3rd!

[Post New]by Boomsie on May 2, 09 6:05 PM
I completed the game, but why can't I see the high scores for the game I just finished. It only wants to show me casual play scores.

[Post New]by cremory on May 18, 09 11:58 AM
I have finished level 35 but it didn't open any of the next levels any Ideas?

yaf1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by yaf1 on Jul 6, 09 5:50 AM
I have made over 377 billion in Build-al-ot 3. Is there a way to make a billions column for the Money & Goals counter?

Welcome to Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe forum

[Post New]by xantipa on Jul 11, 09 6:37 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Welcome to Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe forum

[Post New]by xantipa on Jul 11, 09 6:59 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe players.

If
you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by xantipa on Jul 11, 09 7:01 AM
I cannot solve 45. Any tips?

[Post New]by xantipa on Jul 11, 09 7:03 AM
I still cannot do 45. How did you solve it?

Lildballe
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Lildballe on Jul 13, 09 11:10 AM
How did any of you ever get past level 29? No matter what I try, I simply don't have enough time or don't make enough money. Any suggestions anyone? Please!

[Post New]by Sjamies on Aug 30, 09 9:44 AM
Hey does anyone know how to pass level 20? I can't seem to get enough money before the games ends. I can get all five empty lots and all house but I can't get enough money. Any hints??

[Post New]by frenchielamalice on Nov 29, 09 12:18 PM
Hi guys!
I'm stuck at level 42. I tried landscaping to get to the 200 of positive appeal, but I can't raise enough money. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by andygutt on Feb 13, 10 10:24 AM
i haw an problem i cant ewen start the game,when i klick play turitoal,i get an strange sound,thats it,i was hawing this game another plache same there,i was get help and upgraded drivers,then i get in,but still i cant start the game,i have window 7,i cant start eny of those buld a lot games,sombudy who know_? i giwen up so far,Andy

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 16, 10 9:32 PM
laeddie wrote:there are FOUR build a lot games!Have you played build in time?

Build-a-lot are HipSoft games. Build-in-Time is a Reflexive game - has a different feel to it, but is sorta similar to my untrained eye...

mopesmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mopesmom on Sep 16, 10 11:39 AM
Ok..for the geniuses who were able to beat this game..and have ideas on how to get through level 45 please...please? PLLLLEASSSE help me before I rip my hair out.

K..thanks... :0)

mosy8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by mosy8 on Sep 19, 10 5:06 AM
frenchielamalice wrote:Hi guys!
I'm stuck at level 42. I tried landscaping to get to the 200 of positive appeal, but I can't raise enough money. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by vericari on Nov 18, 12 7:17 PM
The trick to level 45 is to make sure you sell your fully upgraded chateau's one at a time so you get full value from them, that's how you get the 25 mil. Placing your landmarks inbetween landscaped, painted houses is how you make sure you hit the 250 happiness mark. Also, don't forget your service buildings....I demolish sawmill & garden center towards the end and quickly stick in a couple post offices, lastly tear down your workshop and build another service building, that way you only have to have one spot with a service building on it earlier in the level while you're working on everything else.

Go to: