Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:BOOK OF LEGENDS

[Post New]by culady on Nov 18, 08 10:42 AM
Too much dialog-trashed it.

[Post New]by octoberrose on Nov 18, 08 11:31 AM
i like this game, but when i have to compare the picture of putting things back in the right place. there seems to be no way for me to put the walking stick back in place. i have tried like crazy. anyone know how to do it? thanks

Edited on 11/18/2008 at 11:34:23 AM PST

coco1953
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,580 Posts

[Post New]by coco1953 on Nov 18, 08 11:33 AM
Welcome to the pond octoberrose I had no problem putting the cane back, sorry. Maybe move it around a little near the couch side and see if that works.

coco1953
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,580 Posts

[Post New]by coco1953 on Nov 18, 08 12:08 PM
Welcome to the pond randcol . On the floor under the rug is where you need to put the letters. Hope that helps.

Dahmom
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
430 Posts

[Post New]by Dahmom on Nov 18, 08 1:36 PM
I like this game. but the diolog is annoying, just left click on the mouse it will speed threw it. didnt realize for some time i was suppose to read messages it past by me. kinda added more to the game.

[Post New]by antannie on Nov 18, 08 5:43 PM
I too played the demo and found the constant need to left click to get rid of the two people very annoying. I have DSL and it took quite awhile between missions to load. I will not be buying this one.

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Nov 18, 08 5:56 PM
for jazz2451, I discovered when the map is empty of locations, and the PDA is saying there are no unread messages, and you are wondering what to do next, click on the PDA anyhow, and it will have something for you.

hexe70
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by hexe70 on Nov 18, 08 6:08 PM
Can anyone tell me how many level's this game has. I just finished the demo and just got to paris. How much more is there to do? Thanks

jazz2451
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jazz2451 on Nov 18, 08 7:16 PM
Thanks for the info HighlandMax

[Post New]by tikigirl_va on Nov 18, 08 8:53 PM
I am always excited about a new HO game. However this one is really too easy. I hated all the dialogue and there really wasn't any thinking to it. It would be fun for my neice, but I think I will hold off on this one for a bit. Maybe it gets harder, but I made it all the way through Prague and was just going to make money to go to Paris, but time ran out.

[Post New]by octoberrose on Nov 18, 08 9:09 PM
make sure you line the boat up with the picture up to the scene . make a match up to your scene. and then get the binos.

[Post New]by Kilianm on Feb 1, 09 6:33 PM
I realize that this is just a game, but there was a grammatical error and a misspelled word in the first five minutes of play. Not for me.

[Post New]by KnitterDesigner on Feb 7, 09 2:13 PM
I am fairly new to HO games tho have now bought several from BF. I am at the Washington Memorial and have found the key but can't figure out what it is supposed to start or open. I thought maybe lawn mower since I see reference to that in other notes, but I can't see mower and "hints" does not work for this.

Thanks for any help

[Post New]by manuela51 on Mar 10, 09 11:03 AM
Bug at tour Eiffel, Paris?

Here something is wrong, when I click a sun, the pointer doesn't leave this and to go on I must use "esc" and then return to the game. Now I 've got all suns but nothing is hapenning. Can somebody help me?
Thanks

[Post New]by suisjeme on Mar 12, 09 10:28 AM

I bought 'Book of Legends' for my grandaughter, aged 9, but thought I would give it a try first... being a literate sixty-seven years old!

I found the game very easy to solve and and quite good fun, and in two evenings of about two hours each got through to the end, only to discover that some missing pages have been found and the sword stolen.

When will PART TWO be coming out?

[Post New]by polaris1 on Mar 16, 09 2:29 PM
suisjeme wrote:
I bought 'Book of Legends' for my grandaughter, aged 9, but thought I would give it a try first... being a literate sixty-seven years old!

I found the game very easy to solve and and quite good fun, and in two evenings of about two hours each got through to the end, only to discover that some missing pages have been found and the sword stolen.

When will PART TWO be coming out?

[Post New]by polaris1 on Mar 16, 09 2:31 PM
Am stuck trying to put the dragon in place on the screen. the hint says go to C2 or something like that but it is not working. anyone out there that can help me?

[Post New]by GrumpyCrab on Jul 15, 09 6:58 AM
There are two dragons in the scene - are you sure, you are completing the right one?

[Post New]by jennetta on May 11, 10 9:39 AM
miss_marigold11 wrote:I just downloaded this game because I love the hidden object genre.
Sadly from the beginning I am rather lost. I have gassed up the boat and am on my way but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to make the transparent copy of the picture in the book. I must be really dumb or perhaps it's just too early in the morning. HELP

miss marigold

[Post New]by jennetta on May 11, 10 9:56 AM
jennetta, I agree with Miss Marigold Iam disabled and am confused ,no help no directions no hints I need a guide I was a teacher for 32 years and can't form a sentence now....help please

Go to: