Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jermath on Nov 29, 11 2:41 PM
I can't pick up the four sided object with the metal faces in the phone booth. Is this a bug? Must I reinstall?

[Post New]by addmom712 on Mar 27, 12 6:31 AM
I am already starting out poorly. I am trying to figure out where I get the paper to put in the typewriter in the hidden picture thing. Does anyone know how? It not at the very beginning, but it is after you blow up that area with the cannon. Thanks to anyone who can help me. I'm not feeling very smart right now!

Paul4455
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Paul4455 on May 12, 12 12:13 PM
I did not get a desktop icon for the game and it won't start from program files or from the game Manager. I get an hourglass for 2 seconds and then nothing no game starts. I wasted my 1 point free game on this crap. I want a refund!

[Post New]by leemarilee on May 23, 12 2:29 PM
I can't seem to get into the subway tunnel. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by Donach on Jun 4, 12 12:37 PM
WHY DOESN'T THE HINT BUTTON WORK?

ElizaL
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ElizaL on Jul 20, 13 7:01 PM
I am stuck. I even went to peek at the walkthrough - but could not see a solution and the hint button is not giving me any hints as to where I can find the fireplace so I can use the tweezers to retrieve the ball. Where is the fireplace? On the lower level of the house - on the left is a room where I apparently use the jackhammer.. I am in the mansion, The cheat says to return to the fireplace room -- I do not see any fireplace. Can someone help?

Edited on 07/20/2013 at 7:02:06 PM PST

FNCFNC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FNCFNC on Sep 10, 13 6:00 PM
I can't get off the hidden objects screen in the corridor. The arrow is a hand & the frog from the hint just jumps away. I reload the game manager app but I am still stuck

webduckie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by webduckie on Aug 30, 14 7:27 PM
I downloaded this game two days ago, so I know I have the latest version. When I try to move from one location to another by clicking near the bottom clouded area of the game window the game shuts down and has to be restarted all over again. This is the most "glitchy" game I've ever tried to play. Not my first Mystery Trackers game either. Do I need to uninstall the game or what?

Go to: