Mrs_Kim
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Reincarnations: Awakening - Today's DD - Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by Mrs_Kim on Oct 20, 10 7:45 PM
A really nice and well-made game, with nice graphics and cute story. They all are meaningful and I just wish it was longer. Really enjoyed the 4th chapter very much, and the 5th chapter is so moving and sad. I bought it with the Daily Deals, and what a deal it is!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Nov 1, 10 6:42 AM
The game is the "weekly deal". I highly recommend it to all hog-lovers, if you haven`t bought it yet. Happy gaming

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Nov 1, 10 8:21 AM
Why is this game the "weekly deal" so soon after being the "daily deal"?

Seems redundant. Good game but gee whiz! Variety please.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Nov 1, 10 11:19 AM
I had a few minutes left on the game, and I remembered the game. It's a good game, but I guess at the time I didn't want to spend $6.99. This is a great deal at $2.99. Try it and I hope you like it. First punch on the game card.

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Dec 9, 10 1:33 PM
Finally finished today. I thought this was a very nice little game--not super hard but relaxing & enjoyed the storyline very much--especially being reincarnated as the shaggy dog Cute enough that I would replay & would definitely get the sequel.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jun 23, 11 2:07 PM
I thought this game was horrible. It was way, way too easy, there is a big sparkle for every thing you have to find or do, the mini games were a joke, along the lines of ...take the red whatever and move it to the other red thing, now move the blue thing to the blue thing. I thought the plot was bad, the ending was even worse. This has to be in my top 3 "wish I had my money back" and I only paid 2.99 for it! I forced myself to play it because I bought it, but the whole time I was wondering why I was torturing myself . I'm happy for those of you who liked it, but steer clear if you're looking for any kind of a challenge in your gameplay.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Oct 27, 11 12:46 AM
This is the first Reincarnations and I have not been to keen on it. Bought it after I've loved the grand second one and was quite disappointed just as with the third one... So if you don't have any of them, BUY the second Reincarnations, great game.

Go to: