Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

Fireplace

[Post New]by crazey_2005 on Oct 19, 10 1:08 AM
I'm having the same problem as the other forum member with the "fireplace" task? Any help out there?

Edited on 10/19/2010 at 1:09:14 AM PST

How to play

[Post New]by welshdragon13 on Oct 19, 10 7:23 AM
I have played soooo many games, but never encountered the following problem:
How do I play this game?
I have three characters walking around, picking berries and study. That's it. My task is to sell berries, but how do I have to sell something?
How can I cook/prepare fish etc. How can I finish the building (tools)....It would be nice to have at least the first steps explained.
Thanks for your help

Edited on 10/19/2010 at 7:52:44 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by alibaba72 on Oct 19, 10 9:36 AM
Ellari wrote:I am nearing the end, have found all seven totems, am just getting item after item to make with one exception. I have a task to make 5 cakes of some sort for a party to celebrate finding the 7th totem. I don't have the recipe for this cake and have no idea how to get it. Under the task menu it's just showing the covered plate and it isn't under recipes. (I do have one remaining recipe to find, I assume it's the cake?)

Anyone know how I can get this recipe?

Thank you

you get it after a contest, but how do you get the 7th totem

[Post New]by ljwalter on Oct 19, 10 11:35 AM
I can't figure out how to raise the last totem - the one at the top of the hill. I've raised all the other ones, received all of the technology items, 20 people, have the cake recipe, etc. help please?!?

[Post New]by loonicorn on Oct 19, 10 12:13 PM
Im same have done eveything, have all recipes, have bought all the research items built all buildings got 1 man with full bar on all 3 activites but when i put him near the last totem he just says I dont know or research required - im short of 1 yellow gem on collections but thats it - very frustrating, i like this game in general but agree with other posts that lack of general guidence can be quite frustrating, a lot of what i completed was more by chance

[Post New]by Fayzel on Oct 19, 10 9:49 PM
loonicorn wrote:Im same have done eveything, have all recipes, have bought all the research items built all buildings got 1 man with full bar on all 3 activites but when i put him near the last totem he just says I dont know or research required - im short of 1 yellow gem on collections but thats it - very frustrating, i like this game in general but agree with other posts that lack of general guidence can be quite frustrating, a lot of what i completed was more by chance

Cut down the palm tree right next to the last totem, then get your scientist to open the last totem. Took me ages to figure it out!

[Post New]by Almosen on Oct 20, 10 1:43 PM
shill wrote:
Brillo17 wrote:I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

Need to build a bridge to the other side..... there is a sparkling "thing" during the rain....drop your scientist there.....

I've already opened the totem under the bridge, but I still have a task that states I have to "open the totem during the rain". What to do?

[Post New]by merribear on Oct 20, 10 1:51 PM
I have finished game but can't find one rectangular yellow gem in collections, so frustrating , can anyone help?

clean stone stone

[Post New]by cowboy1950 on Oct 20, 10 8:15 PM
i can't figure out where the stone stove is located. please help

[Post New]by runningscooter on Oct 20, 10 9:17 PM
Brillo17 wrote:I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by Lexi1402 on Oct 21, 10 3:42 AM
mustangsally00 wrote:I can't move the stone either, where it says to drop 7 brothers on it. Dropping a builder on it does not work, this is the one after you clear the vines. Anyone get this done? Thanksl.

Just try anybody u've got. If i remember right it needs to be a fully advanced builder.
Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Lexi1402 on Oct 21, 10 3:49 AM
merribear wrote:I have finished game but can't find one rectangular yellow gem in collections, so frustrating , can anyone help?

Couldn't find it either and just clicked anywhere cause i got a bit annoyed with it and found it between Beehives & the Altar to the left near the coffee machine. Still looking for the last Star though myself.
Hope this makes sense to you & u will find it. Good Luck

[Post New]by karenevans1970 on Oct 21, 10 4:54 AM
Can anyone advise how to get the Bistro?

Picking flowers

[Post New]by KiWiiSphere on Oct 21, 10 11:00 AM
How do you pick the flowers and how many tech points do you need to go to the next level? I have over 100k in tech points but still have only unlocked the fish farm. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by tomandjoannb on Oct 21, 10 6:08 PM
I can't figure out how to examine the fireplace! I keep dropping my ppl on it and nothing happens!

[Post New]by prosacgranny on Oct 21, 10 8:25 PM
the yellow stone is on the roof of the first house .you have to look close

[Post New]by oldkid on Oct 21, 10 11:09 PM
You open the Icon in the very lower left hand corner which puts you in the market from which you can sell things. I haven't figured much out beyond that.

[Post New]by Solunaris on Oct 22, 10 9:00 AM
I'm playing Farm Tribe right now and I've upgraded my food storage, build a bar, fish house, beehive,have three different farms, uncovered two of the totems and cleared away the alter and now I'm suppose to move away the stone.

I assume by the stone they mean the blocked cave. But when I drag my people there they are confused and won't do it. How and what do I need to move the stone? It does not appear that I can buy any tools for this task but I cannot move forward until I complete the move the stone task.

[Post New]by KathimacUNIVERA on Oct 22, 10 10:55 AM
Just played the free hour and was wondering if I wanted to buy. So great to have a forum to come to be able to see what others think of the game. Since loading posts stopped, is it safe to assume that that issue was resolved?

I bought all the MT games and loved them, also bought a number of farm ones but am wondering if I'll like this as much. Do the people no longer mate bc of the complaints? It was sweet to see the babies. Now you have to just buy workers, right?

One of the early posts of someone having issues with them not explaining the initial things, they did explain, you have to read the pop up text.

[Post New]by Haskell1948 on Oct 22, 10 11:36 AM
This will probably sound silly to some, How come they have no children?

Go to: