CrioGames
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe technical issues here only

[Post New]by CrioGames on Oct 18, 10 1:33 AM
It would really help us to fix this bug, if somebody could send me a damaged Save file on my email farmtribe"at"gmail.com

The Save files are located in:
in WinXP
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CrioGames\Farm Tribe\saves\

or in Win Vista
c:\Users\All Users\CrioGames\Farm Tribe\saves\

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Oct 18, 10 1:38 AM
CrioGames wrote:It would really help us to fix this bug, if somebody could send me a damaged Save file on my email farmtribe"at"gmail.com

in WinXP
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CrioGames\Farm Tribe\saves\

or in Win Vista

And Win7?? Is this why some of us are having a problem?

[Post New]by chicagoguy49 on Oct 18, 10 1:56 AM
It is not just win7 I have XP and have same issue. Got to point where only item left in second phase was the last recipe. (whatever the heck it is) and then when come back gets to load screen and freezes. No way out other than to restart pc. Ctl-Alt-Del does not do squat...

sent you the save file a minute ago

[Post New]by chicagoguy49 on Oct 18, 10 2:01 AM
on its way...

[Post New]by chicclic on Oct 18, 10 4:08 AM
Hi, I have the same problem. I got all the way to making the cakes for the celebration at the end, then got an exception error which happens all the time...I had done everything fine, but have missed one gem from the collection, but i wouldn't imagine that would affect anything.
Cheers.

[Post New]by Sevenday on Oct 18, 10 4:21 AM
I just downloaded the game and tried to play it. It will not even START! It flashes the BFG logo, and then collapses to desktop. Nothing. I run Win7.

[Post New]by Lyrael on Oct 18, 10 4:25 AM
How is it that you're going to come into the forum and respond to the ONE person who managed to bypass the glitch that all of the rest of us (multiple posts on this) are having? Seems a bit...I dunno, rude somehow.

If you're the game's creator, I'd suggest waiting to thank someone for 'liking your cute game' until you have fixed, what appears to be a major glitch as reported here by multiple players. THEN feel free to thank us for our compliments on a cute game. Sheesh!

FOR THE RECORD: I am having the same glitch as already listed here - get to cut scene where father is found, says here's a final map and the game gives a windows GPF and crashes.

(HINT: It doesn't actually lock up your computer but you can't see the pop-up window. To bypass this w/o having to reboot, hit enter while seemingly "forzen" - if it still does nothing, hit tab and then enter again - try this a few times and eventually it should exit the game window and dump you back into windows without the need of a reboot)

CrioGames wrote:
dcturtle wrote:Could one of the developers let me know if it's just a matter of finding the one last collection item it would be greatly appreciated! I've loved this game!!

Congratulations to you - you really have reached the end of Farm Tribe !
We are very pleased that you liked our game!

And indeed, after the final comix scene - begins simple Free play, so you will can collect all remain shapes of collection and buy remain decor stuff.

barbyhart1
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by barbyhart1 on Oct 18, 10 4:47 AM
Same glitch -- quite peeved. DO NOT want to start all over. By the way, has anyone received their coupons for October (September). I have not, sent a message quite awhile ago, but have not gotten any reply yet. The same thing happened last month. Yes, I checked the spam filter

Unsinkable
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Unsinkable on Oct 18, 10 5:14 AM
Same as all the rest. I would love to play on to get the last collectable item.Hope the fix comes soon.

Serafinos
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Serafinos on Oct 18, 10 6:42 AM
Barby -- I got my coupons on Oct 4 for Sept. Had 3.
Yep - I'm a game addict. LOL This old granny just has too much time on her hands. Just ask the dust bunnies around the house. ROFLMBO!
KIDDING - but I do enjoy escaping once in a while.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Oct 18, 10 7:24 AM
I have Windows 7 on newer IBM. I played the game through building the bakery. I closed game to get some sleep and came back this morning. I won't load because I'm getting the access error from Microsoft.

I noticed that the developer stopped by and only acknowledged someone who got through the game and then later asked for a file from XP and Vista users. What's up with that?

I cannot play my game at all as it won't load. Would like to have mine fixed as well. I hope I don't lose all my work so far.

[Post New]by Marion68 on Oct 18, 10 7:30 AM
Same problem, would like to know the solution. Had the mill, made the flour, spaghetti... had to get the child from school.. came home... no more playing for me.

Windows 7, new computer

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Oct 18, 10 7:43 AM
I just sent a sav file from Windows 7 to the farmtribe@gmail.com - hope we can get this resolved.

jobynana
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,017 Posts

[Post New]by jobynana on Oct 18, 10 7:44 AM
Yup same here; just as the father says there is another map.

Tried reloading the game a couple of times but it just hangs at the loading page after saying I want to continue my game.

Think I will send Cs a message just directing them to this thread!

Ok, maybe not much more to do but I would have liked to try for the last couple from the collection.

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 1:09:54 PM PST

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Oct 18, 10 7:57 AM
Same issue here. Got so far (around spaghetti making time) and now the game won't load. I just get the windows message saying "access violation".

Seems BF aren't offering a solution on the forum, so I'm going to contact them directly.

Watch this space.

mariekje71
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by mariekje71 on Oct 18, 10 8:00 AM
Same story with me. Built the watermill, exit the game because of wanting to sleep. Now I am not gettting game to work again.

Would be very nice if BFG would come with a solution asap.

THX

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Oct 18, 10 8:18 AM
I have contacted BF directly via their "help" section.
I included a link directly to this topic - whether or not they look I have no idea.
But I explained to them that it's not my computers problem, as a lot of other people are having the same problem at the same point in the game.
I am not willing to start messing around with updates for my graphics card just for a cheap game, which shouldn't just stop working half-way through play.

Why do these games crash half-way through. Fine, if it's not compatible with my graphics card, but not half-way through after paying for it.

bedheadkg
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by bedheadkg on Oct 18, 10 8:20 AM
I am having the same issue. Off to try technical support now.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 18, 10 8:20 AM
CrioGames wrote:It would really help us to fix this bug, if somebody could send me a damaged Save file on my email farmtribe"at"gmail.com

in WinXP

or in Win Vista

Lyrael - did you see this post? It was posted 3 hours before yours in this same thread. They are trying to gather the info needed so they can fix the game.

mariekje71
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by mariekje71 on Oct 18, 10 8:23 AM
It is extremely frustrating since the game worked fine yesterday. Seems like the game just doensn't like octobre 18th very much. I do hope BFG comes with something soon. If only it was a message there is been worked on or something.

Go to: