vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

Re:Collections driving me crazy

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Oct 18, 10 9:27 PM
I have everything except the scallop shell. Is it a noseeum? Some of the other items I found completely by accident and can't remember where they were. Anyone found that scallop yet?

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Oct 18, 10 9:43 PM
Found the scollop shell. It is on the cliff just down from the palm tree that is to the left of the banana tree. Make sense?

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Oct 18, 10 11:18 PM
bethjudy wrote:Does anyone remember where the starfish on the bottom row was?

I was fairly transparent, on the east side of the river, not far from one of the huts.

[Post New]by teklanika on Oct 18, 10 11:54 PM
bethjudy wrote:Does anyone remember where the starfish on the bottom row was?

That one was driving me batty, too. It's to the left of the bridge, directly above the bistro, in the grass. It's vaguely yellow, but essentially transparent.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by etattoolady on Oct 19, 10 12:57 AM
mariner3b wrote:
Liatha wrote:
mariner3b wrote:I have one left to find. I need the ring with the blue stone. Does anyone recall where they found it?

I found that one in the dirt near the fire pit

wasn't there. that may have been where i found the other ring

[Post New]by etattoolady on Oct 19, 10 12:59 AM
Liatha wrote:
mariner3b wrote:I have one left to find. I need the ring with the blue stone. Does anyone recall where they found it?

I found that one in the dirt near the fire pit

[Post New]by etattoolady on Oct 19, 10 1:01 AM
the blue ring is on the left hand side of the river bank you should see a little blue dot thats it

[Post New]by crazey_2005 on Oct 19, 10 1:12 AM
Manxminx I was wondering what the purpose of those stinkin' parrots was LOL! Thanks. I kept trying to catch them DUH.

Masquerade32
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Masquerade32 on Oct 19, 10 4:51 AM
I need some help. I'm trying to find the crab and two butterflies (first row, first square. second row, second square).

Liatha
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Liatha on Oct 19, 10 5:57 AM
Still cant find that last bleedin lizard (bottom left corner of the 9 pack collection in the upper left side of the collection screen)

Also, having spent the last two days trailing the parrots, I gotta say I dont believe they drop the collection items.

Wish I could help with the butterflies and crab, but I honestly dont remember where I found them.

[Post New]by Gwynbleidd on Oct 19, 10 7:40 AM
Liatha, the lizard is on the main builing, near the statue.

I still can't find the first star (top row, 8th column) and the striped stone (second row, 9th column). Can anyone help please?

bethjudy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,207 Posts

[Post New]by bethjudy on Oct 19, 10 7:46 AM
Thank you so much teklanika. I thought I had clicked on every single bit of the whole screen!

[Post New]by teklanika on Oct 19, 10 7:50 AM
Gwynbleidd wrote:I still can't find the first star (top row, 8th column) and the striped stone (second row, 9th column). Can anyone help please?

I can't remember where that star is, but that striped stone is in the lower left part of the purple flowers where the beehives go.

[Post New]by Gwynbleidd on Oct 19, 10 7:51 AM
teklanika wrote:
Gwynbleidd wrote:I still can't find the first star (top row, 8th column) and the striped stone (second row, 9th column). Can anyone help please?

I can't remember where that star is, but that striped stone is in the lower left part of the purple flowers where the beehives go.

Thanks!
Now just the star to complete the collections.

Edited on 10/19/2010 at 7:52:10 AM PST

Liatha
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Liatha on Oct 19, 10 8:40 AM
Gwynbleidd wrote:Liatha, the lizard is on the main builing, near the statue.

I still can't find the first star (top row, 8th column) and the striped stone (second row, 9th column). Can anyone help please?

Thank you SO much.

Unfortunately, I dont remember where the star you are looking for was, and someone already told you where the green striped stone was.

On the star... I know one was almost invisible in the sand down near the fishing shack, and one was over in the trees up by the top waterfall... but I dont remember where I found the third one or which one was which. Hope that helps!

korin12c
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by korin12c on Oct 19, 10 9:19 AM
I can't find the last egg shaped rock. It's the green one on the right side of the panel. Does anyone know where this thing is?

Thanks so much.

Edited on 10/19/2010 at 9:24:10 AM PST

[Post New]by crazey_2005 on Oct 19, 10 10:46 AM
I remember vaguely finding a butterfly (green I think) in the fronds of one of the palm trees and another hiding in the purple flowers. And btw that fat lizard drove me absolutely bonkers too! it was the last collectible I found LOL Good luck all

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Oct 19, 10 12:52 PM
I am looking for the round coin? with a sqare hole in it. Anyone seen that and remember where it is? TIA

Sanderella
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Sanderella on Oct 19, 10 12:57 PM
I'm looking for the egg-shaped rock with the vertical stripes. I've found everything else. Please help! I've gone through the whole area inch by inch and I can't see it!

Thanks, fishies!

[Post New]by ljwalter on Oct 19, 10 1:07 PM
TxConnie wrote:Finally found all of them. Man, that last star was almost transparent.

Where did you find the last star!!! It's my final item

Go to: